School Rumble (Broom and I)

W-why?! Why did he need to take those off her? Then she'd just be completely naked...and...well she supposed that she might as well already be. But still....this was so embarrassing. "...Do you feel good?" She asked him suddenly as she leaned up, resting on her elbows. That wasn't a yes to taking off the rest of her clothes, but it also wasn't a no either..

"...Well, yes." Adam said after a moment, his finger still lovingly slipping in and out, just a bit. His erection, however...was throbbing against his trunks. "I um...if you want to take my trunks off..."

His finger made it hard for her to comprehend his words. Not while she was panting and getting even wetter from the motions. However, when he suggest that she take off his swim trunks, she heard that as loud as day. Burning curiosity filled Mei's head as she looked at his swim trunks. She took a deep breath as she sat all the way up. She wanted to see. She wanted to touch it...but it was just so embarrassing. But..it felt right. This all felt right, and if she was going to take her bottoms off, he should take his off too!

Mei moved her slender arms closer to him, and her fingers stretched out the waist band as she slowly pulled them down. She stared right at his groin as they went lower and lower. And when it finally sprung out, her mouth dropped a little in astonishment.

He flushed a little bit, glancing away with a faint grin. "Um..." He was...not lacking. At all. 'Lacking' would be doing him a great injustice, in fact. "...You're very beautiful, and...well, I got excited..." he didn't know why he felt the need to defend himself, but he did anyway.

Mei looked up at Adam the minute he spoke. Ugh! She had been staring..that was so rude! Her ears and cheeks were on fire but still..she had to know what it felt like. She put one of her cool hands against it and....it felt...really really hot. At least to her. And it was throbbing and..it was strange but for some reason Mei was still getting those sensations down there...and he wasn't even touching her! She started rubbing it up and down, softly..just to feel it. The way it twitched and...God..boys were so strange...

Adam sucked in a faint breath of pleasure, head tilting back. The contrast made him shiver in pleasure, eyes closing. "...Nn..." he mumbled happily, his cock twitching a little in her hand. She...she was really doing this. Adam didn't even know what to think, he was scared to. Because maybe if he thought to hard, he'd realize this was a dream. He didn't want to wake up.

She looked up at Adam again as she continued to touch him. He liked it...maybe he was feeling that same pleasure she did. She suddenly got closer to him, her free hand gently nudging his head down as she pressed her lips against his. She still kept touching him, enjoying the fact that she was making him happy. For a moment, she was fine like this. She wasn't thinking..she was just glad she made him feel good.

He returned the kiss eagerly, his breath coming in light pants because of her stroking hand. His tongue flicked out on occasion to taste her lips, his hand tugging one of the side strings open on her bottom. No turning back...not that he wanted to.

Mei let him untie them..not that she really noticed to begin with. Her hands moved a little until the tips of her fingers were grazing from the underside of his cock towards the very tip of it. She didn't know what she was doing, but right now she was relying on her instinct more than anything else.

"You're...doing really good..." Adam commented quietly, eyes half lidded as he undid the other side of her bottom. "Really...really good..." It felt incredible, and way better than his experienced hand. He'd take a clumsy fondling from Mei over his hand any day of the week.

"Mnnn." Mei moaned into his ear, unable to articulate her words. If he distracted her she would get lost in her thoughts again. She didn't want to think..she just wanted to feel more pleasure right now. Even if she was naked now and so was he.

He leaned forward to kiss her, in doing so...his cock brushed against her stomach and left a small patch of pre-cum. "Mei...I um...I didn't bring anything but..." he said with a hungry breath. "...I want you, please..." he said, his hands shifting along her hips. "I can't stop thinking about it..."

Mei closed her eyes when he kissed her again, and she felt that familiar stiffness against her stomach, though this time it was against her skin. It felt so hot to the touch. So good. She had to wonder what it was like if it was...inside. She felt like it was right, at least her body did. "Okay," She whispered breathlessly before moving back to kiss him. Did she really know what she was agreeing to? Truly?

"...Okay," Adam smiled faintly, shifting forward a little as he peeled off the bottom and set it aside. He scooted closer, letting the tip brush against her soaked lips. He exhaled faintly at that, biting his lip. Oh, shit...she really was soaked.

Mei sighed softly, though it was clear that she was feeling an immense pleasure. At first, she moved her hips ever so slightly, feeling it slide up and down her entrance. It felt good on her skin, but it was even more wonderful on her pussy. Her heart started racing as she realized she was about to lose her virginity..she wanted to. With Adam. Not just because he wanted it, but because she wanted to feel good too, and she trusted that he'd be gentle.

...Even knowing her desire and wanting it...her mind started to wander. Which was bad. One thought led to another and she found herself getting embarrassed again. No...not embarrassed. Scared. She trusted him, but...what if he...what if he thought she was easy or dirty because of this? "Wait...we shouldn't." Mei told him suddenly as she placed her hands against his chest and looked into his eyes. Ugh, she was so afraid...she couldn't go through with this.

"...Huh?" Adam blinked, his pleasured stupor gone. "What's...what's wrong?" he said. Right now? Ugh... she had to be kidding, he was a patient guy, but...this? This was just torture. He was right here, he could feel it on his cock. He had given her ample chance, hadn't he? Did he do something wrong? Was...was she just going along with it because he was doing it...?

"Nothing..it all felt good..I just..." Mei looked away as she bit her lip. She could feel the disappointment in his voice...she hated it. She hated that she did this to him...but she couldn't stop listening to that fear in the back of her head. "I'm..I'm sorry, Adam." She said softly before moving from underneath him and putting her swim suit back on. A very long...thick silence was upon them as she did this. She just..she had to be by herself. She felt so horrible and...ugh! Why did she let it go so far!?

Jana had a feeling something like this was going to happen as she walked inside, stretching a moment with a faint sigh. You know, she really tried to do this Mei's way...but that was the problem, everything was her way, so she always had an out.

"Well, Adam...if Mei isn't going to do it, I will." Jana said suddenly, letting her top spill off with an easy smile.

Before Adam could actually be surprised at Jana, all he could do was turn and see her topless...and, well...

Yeah.

"Jana..." Adam warned a little, even if his cock said otherwise.

"What?" she purred, hands running along her breasts. "If Mei isn't going to, I will...simple as that. You look like you need it, poor guy."

"J-Jana!" What the hell? Had she been listening this whole time? Though hearing her words, and then seeing her suddenly pull off her top...Mei rushed over to her and and...well she wanted to put her top back on but she couldn't go near her when she was naked like this. She settled for just blocking Adam's view of her.

"Get out! This isn't funny! You can't sleep with my boyfriend!" She growled at her. This was..too far. She didn't want her to see Adam naked, either! She was fuming, her cheeks red but it seemed like with anger. "Leave!" She hissed.

Mei was getting a bit catty, but..this wasn't right.

"Then you should," Jana replied, tugging off her bottoms with an easy smile. "Or I will, Mei....are you going to try and stop me?" Adam...had no freaking clue what to do here. The problem was that Mei was right in front of him, her delicious backside exposed and...oh, god. His erection had started hurting from his choices. This...wasn't normal, but...he hoped he understood what Jana was trying to do for them.

Mei thought too much, about everything. So maybe...maybe he needed to do this like he did before too. Did she really want to do it? He didn't want to cross a line and end up making it worse...

"I..." Mei didn't know what to do. She most certainly did not want to fight with Jana. However, she couldn't just...let her sleep with Adam. Wait..would Adam really..? Ugh, of course he wouldn't! He was better than that, and..there was no way he wanted Jana. However, when she looked back at him, he was staring at her! Mei's growled, feeling herself start to get jealous. She walked over to Adam, glaring not at him...but he probably had something to do with her expression. She wouldn't let Jana take him away from her!

She pressed her lips against his, trying to distract him from the other woman in the room who refused to leave or put clothes on. She didn't want him to want any other girl. She just wanted him to want her!

Adam blinked a little in surprise, and Jana simply smirked. She didn't move though, in fact...she decided to sit down with an elegant cross of her legs to watch. Why? Well, aside from making sure Mei was actually comfortable, she wanted to be that fly in the room. Mei had a little bit of a jealousy streak in her, didn't she? She'd exploit that for Mei to understand it was okay to do these things.

But...he wasn't complaining, almost immediately, his arms slid around her waist and he pulled her in to return the kiss with an animalistic eagerness, his tongue sinking into her mouth as he leaned forward, his cock mashed against her toned stomach.

She could feel Jana still in the room but she didn't care. Adam was hers and she didn't want to lose him. She didn't even want him to think about some other girl. She just..the thought of him wanting to be with someone else drove her crazy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then pulled him over her body. She could feel him rubbing against her once more, and she was still wet. She reached over and pulled her top off once more so he could see her breasts. Jana was naked and so she should be too. She had to be for what was going to happen.

Adam let out a faint breath of satisfaction as he shifted his cock against her, hands roaming over her butt as he squeezed it hungrily. She...really wanted to do it now? Jana grinned a little in amusement, head tilting. Mei had thought up something crazy all on her own, hadn't she? Ooh, time to stroke those competitive flames...

"I could do that better," Jana said casually, reclining back. "And quicker..."

Adam would hear Mei growling faintly as she bucked her hips, feeling him press a little bit inside of her. She knew when he entered her it was going to hurt. Good thing she had a high pain tolerance. "Adam." She whispered, looking into his eyes. Even though she was upset with Jana, she wouldn't let her completely ruin the moment. He felt good against her and she liked when he squeezed her like that. "Do it." It wasn't a request...it was an order.

Back
Top Bottom