Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

None of it helped Adam, at all. He felt like a floating rock as he watched her, but swallowed up his courage and began to follow her. This was it...this...this was his chance. To...to do something romantic, something...he didn't know. He'd figure it out when he got there! Jana watched with some mild amusement as she reclined back. What was this, the nerd mating dance? Jeez...was she going to have to go in there and show them?

When Mei noticed Adam following her, she smiled and slowed herself down a bit so the pace would be a little more relaxing. This wasn't so bad. He could see through the water but at least she felt like...well she didn't feel as naked. She suddenly rolled over on her back, switching from breast stroke to back stroke very gracefully. Almost like a synchronized swimmer or something. Though Adam would definitely have a good view of the curves of her breasts that were glistening with wetness. The swimsuit accentuated them.

He smiled a little in return, picking up his swimming. He shouldn't, he...he really shouldn't. She was beautiful, flawless even. Every inch of her was too much, he wanted it. He wanted to feel it, to taste it...and he almost forgave himself when he swam low and reared up with a faint breath. He kissed her, he kissed her deeply and passionately...while his hand settled on her stomach...and trailed lower. He couldn't help it, he didn't want to help it. He didn't want to fight it, or ignore it. He wanted her. He wanted to show that.

At first Mei wasn't sure what Adam was planning on doing..but the way he looked at her made her blush. Then suddenly his lips were against hers, and her heart began to race. She..couldn't. Not with Jana right there! But..there was something about the way he kissed her...and then the way his hand moved over her stomach and...she couldn't think anymore. She returned his kiss, losing herself as she had done the very first night they had decided to date. For some reason even though she was stronger than him, she felt safe. Safe in his arms as he kissed her so passionately. It might have been the first time..he had ever been so direct with her.

Encouraged by her...well, he supposed her lack of action. Adam let his tongue sink into her mouth again with a hungry breath, and his hand slid lower. There was no shyness in his actions, perhaps because of frustration and...well, mostly frustration. He wanted to prove to her that he could be trusted with something like this, and Mei always had so many hoops to go through...he wanted to show her this wasn't scary. He...really didn't have a lot of idea of what he was doing...but that didn't stop his fingers from sinking inside her bikini bottom to rub her wet lips.

...From the swim, no doubt.

She was definitely distracted...distracted by his kiss. Jana was quiet, so at that point she didn't even exist. She didn't notice where his hands were going..not until his fingers grazed against her untouched flower. She suddenly moaned into the kiss and then realized what was happening. It was in public, in a pool, Jana was here..her parents were here...they couldn't do this..he shouldn't touch her like this...all this went through her mind at once and her hand flung out and grabbed him by the wrist. It was a firm grip, almost painful. However...she froze. Like she was contemplating something. Then she slowly moved his fingers out of her bikini and continued to kiss him like nothing happened.

Adam felt his life flash before his eyes for a moment before it relaxed, breaking the kiss a moment to just...stare at her, adoring her face with faint little kisses on the forehead and cheeks as his hand moved slowly, to help her adjust as his fingers moved up and down her slit. "...Don't do that," he chuckled breathlessly, smiling. "I thought I was about to die for a minute there..." Was...was she okay with this, then?

"You were about to." Mei told him as she pushed his hand away from her once again. "Then I decided, that I like you too much. I like this too much." She liked that too much. If they were by themselves alone...well she probably would have reacted a little differently. "Jana is here..we should probably stop..." She told him as she shyly ran a hand across his abdomen. Wow..so that's really what a boy felt like? Or a really fit one anyway..

"I don't want to..." Adam admitted, eyes fluttering faintly at her touch. "...But...we could go into the guest room, Jana doesn't seem to notice anything...maybe she's sleeping." Or, in Adam's more reasonable guess...she was faking sleeping, because she knew how jittery Mei was. Either way, he was thanking her a thousand times in his head.

Mei's heart was racing. She wasn't sure..her body didn't want to stop either but her mind was coming up with a million excuses not to do this..and yet she found herself wading to the stairs with his hand in hers to get out of the pool and go back to the guest house. She didn't say a word to him.

Adam followed after, afraid to say anything. Even if his grip on her hand was somewhere like iron. Jana was sleeping...or still acting when they headed past. Were...were they really going to...?

Mei grabbed a towel for both him and her. She dried herself rather thoroughly before taking him back to one of the four guest rooms. She sat on the bed and looked up at him, blushing. She wasn't sure what the hell she was doing, or what she even wanted right now. So when he sat beside her, she pulled him into a kiss again. A passionate one. All she knew right now for sure is that she liked kissing him.

He returned the kiss eagerly, breaking it for only a moment to kiss her cheek. "...Can I?" he asked, hand brushing along the thin strings of her bikini top. This couldn't be real...his head was singing to him, his erection felt like it'd rip out of his swim trunks.

He...wanted to see? Mei was panting heavily, feeling her cheeks get hot. "...go ahead." She breathed nervously. Ugh..why did she say that? Because she wanted it...it felt right. Though her brain was not agreeing with her feelings at all...

"I'll go slow, okay?" Adam assured, hands running along her shoulders with a faint smile. But his finger tugged lightly at the string. He wanted this...but he wanted this so she could relax too. His other hand shifted closer. Feeling a little bold as his arm cupped her breasts. Oh, they felt wonderful...but he did it to keep them up as her strings dropped...and he kissed one of her bare shoulders. "Let me know whenever you're ready," he assured.

Mei bit her lip as he moved hs hands long her bare skin. This was the first time she felt skin to skin contact on anything except her hands, face and neck. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes as tight as she could when she felt him undoing the string. Then...he was touching her breasts and it felt so good. Mei's legs suddenly pressed together as another, most distinct sensation came across her most sacred of places. She hadn't felt like this since she had accidentally sat on Adam's...his...

Her face was bright red and she felt so embarassed, yet here she was. After a shudder when she felt his lips against her skin, she took a deep breath. "I..I'm ready."

"...Okay," Adam breathed, slipping his arm away to let her wonderful breasts be exposed. They were amazing, even better than he thought. They weren't as big as Jana's...but he kind of liked them that way as he leaned down, placing a kiss on the top of one. "...I like them," he said, his voice hungry and playful. "A lot."

The moment Mei felt the cold air hit her breasts, she felt...so naked. Well she was..and she had to look at Adam to see what his reaction was. He looked..happy? Like he was enjoying himself. Well Mei was glad, but she still felt so uncomfortable. When he leaned in closer to them and pressed his lips against her flesh, she moaned softly. It didn't take much to get her to make noise...

"I'm glad..you..like them." She stuttered.

"I love them..." he breathed, encouraged by her noise as his tongue slipped over the nipple and he sucked eagerly, shifting closer. He couldn't believe what was really happening...

Another gasp of pleasure as she felt his tongue against her nipple. Oh..no..her nipple was inside of his mouth! This was so dirty and yet...and yet she couldn't stop squirming, mashing he legs together and attempting to make that sensation go away in between her legs. Oh...what was happening to her...why did she like this so much..? She was panting like a dog and...and she didn't want him to stop. This felt so amazing. "Adam!" She cried out as her hands slipped onto his shoulders. She was going to push him away but she couldn't. Her body wouldn't let her!

He shifted her to lay down as his mouth attacked her breast, then moved to the other one, showering her chest in kisses and licks while his hand slid back between her legs and...holy shit...he almost stopped what he was doing, his grunt of satisfaction making him shiver. She was...she was soaked, and that wasn't the water.

When he laid he down she didn't put up much of a fight. She just kept panting and whimpering as he kissed and suck on her breasts. His..his hands were going in between her legs again. Into her bikini....and she could feel his surprise. Why was she this wet anyway? This was disgusting and her shame was starting to get the better of her...but she dug her fingers into the blanket underneath her...she didn't want to stop this...not yet.

"Relax, Mei..." he said tenderly, nuzzling against one of her breasts. He wasn't actually trying to...put a finger in, but he sucked in a breath through his teeth when his index finger went halfway in, just from a faint brush. She was...she was soaked, his hand was a mess and it made it so much harder to keep his cock in his pants. "You're okay...we're okay," he assured, kissing up and down her chest to relax her. "I promise...I won't hurt you. This is normal."

He didn't know why he said what he did, but he just...felt it. He felt like she didn't understand.

Relax..how could she? She was feelings things and sensations she never could feel before. She was scared but...she did find some comfort in his words. When his finger pushed slightly into her, she inhaled sharply and moaned, unable to hold back. His further assurance made her body relax, and her knuckles were no longer white from her grasp on the bed. "Mnnn!" She reluctantly opened her eyes and looked down as he kissed her chest lovingly. Even if he wasn't suckling on her, every touch of his hands or lips sent such pleasure through her body.

"This is..normal." She repeated, though she didn't seem convinced. "...but Adam, it feels so good...."

"I know..." Adam smiled easily, moving his hand a little to rub and fondle her soaked pussy. "But this is what couples do, you know? Make each other feel good..." he assured, giving her a kiss. "I'm going to take your bottoms off, okay? She...seemed to like it when he took charge? At least, she didn't seem to have a lot of resistance...

Back
Top Bottom