Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Alaric moved behind her, that sensual stare making his cock twitch eagerly. His hand traveled from the small of her back to her plump ass while his cock rested just against her pussy. She had a very nice ass...in fact her entire body was perfectly tight and shapely. He squeezed one of her cheeks as his cock slowly started pushing into that plump, soaking wet pussy of hers. It was torture...but he wanted to savor the feeling and notice the difference between this woman and his wife.

"Nn...!" Mina mewled eagerly, toes curling in satisfaction as she slowly pushed back with a heavy gasp. "Nn...Mr. Wolfe..." she exhaled heavily. That felt incredible...

She was tight...really tight. Both of his hands settled on her hips before he pulled out to the very tip and then slammed back inside of her. His pace was slow, but only because of the power he put behind each thrust. Each time her drove into her, his balls slapped up against her wet cunt. "Mnn....do you like this?" He asked her as he grabbed her by the hair again and yanked her head back.

"Yes," Mina's voice was hungry and throaty, still struggling to right itself after his brutal throatfucking. Her eyes were half lidded with lust, mouth agape with breathy moans and whimpers of pleasure. Oh, god...how did that stupid bitch of a wife not want to satisfy this every chance she got?

Another chuckle came from him before he leaned over and mashed his lips against hers. His pace started to pick up, though he was still slamming into her just as hard. She could take his cock better than Megumi ever could...so he would be as rough with her as he wanted. He used his free hand to reach underneath her and grab one of the succulent, bouncing tits. They felt amazing in his hands....

"Mm, mmm!" Mina moaned against their kiss, squirming against his pistoning cock as her pussy greedily swallowed his eager dick. She didn't tell him she was going to cum, frankly...she didn't care, she wanted him to finish when he felt satisfied...because she was satisfied the moment he started getting rough. Somewhere in there, though...the juices dripping down on the floor tripled, her eyes rolling back and fluttering in bliss as she squealed inside his mouth.

Heaven...mm, she had forgotten what a good time felt like...

Eventually he drew back so he could fuck her even harder, not noticing at all that she had made an even bigger mess. Mostly because he had lost it, never having the opportunity to be as rough as he wanted until now. He drew his hand back and smacked her ass hard enough that the sound bounced off the walls, and when he removed his hand a big red print was left on he pale skin. That just made him snarl even more in pleasure as he pushed he head down into the couch. He was going to cum soon...and he didn't care where he did it.

"Aahn!" Whatever noise she made, it was a pleased one. Her hair tussled around her face as she was suddenly face first into the couch. She had came, but he didn't care...and all that meant that her sensitive pussy sent her into a fit of squealing and wailing for pleasure, her entire body slamming back against his hips. Her refinement had went, and the only thing on her mind was pleasure.

"Fuck me!" she whimpered hungrily. "Fuck me harder!" she moaned, her fingers desperately rubbing at her engorged clit. Her legs were shaking, little squirts of pussy juice came out every so often. The orgasm...it wasn't stopping...

Alaric growled in approval at her begging, his hips slowing just so he could focus on slamming into her as hard as he could. Her ass felt amazing to ram into and he was close. His breathing became ragged as he started to feel tingling down his spine. "Where do you want me to cum, Mina...do you want it in your pussy? Do you want it all over your ass? Tell me, Mina!" He demanded.

"Cum inside me!" Mina groaned eagerly, letting out hungry yelps every time his hips smacked into her butt. "Mm, I want all of it! don't waste it!"

His nails sunk into her flesh as he rammed into over and over again until finally he felt his balls tighten and pleasure wash all over him as he spurted his thick, virile seed into the woman underneath him. "Fuck.." He growled as he held her in place. "Mina...I haven't had sex like that in a very long time.."

She panted heavily, squirming against his cock as she glanced up at him with those blood red eyes, smiling seductively. "Such a shame..." she cooed. "Mm...you're a wonderful lover, Alaric...I trust that you believe my intentions, now?"

"A woman's body does not lie to me. You have my trust, Mina." Alaric gave her a grin before he pulled out of her slowly, watching his cum ooze from her cunt. "I trust that you want to get rid of Komoku like I do. And I trust that that you will accept a generous donation from me to help you find a proper challenge for the boy...but I will be an anonymous doner if you catch my drift." He wouldn't put his reputation on the line...he wouldn't show his face just in case things went sour. He was going to play this as carefully as possible.

"Mm, of course..." Mina purred, turning around to settle on her hands and knees, letting her tongue run over his dirty cock. "I would never think of you to make it so public," she smirked, sitting on her knees. "Mm, call me when you want me again, Alaric...I'll be happy to satisfy."

"You say that like you're going to leave so soon..." He told her as he pulled her up from the floor and into his arms. "Stay..and I'll take good care of you tonight." One round of good sex wasn't enough...before the night was up he'd make sure she'd be limping tomorrow.

"So hungry..." Mina purred, fingers brushing under his chin. "Mm, very well, but I have a few calls to make first...don't stop on my account, however." she smirked. She had found something very wonderful here, now she just had to twist it into a proper advantage.

He trailed his hands down her back as he pressed her against his chiseled body. "It's my turn to be a little nosy. Who is so important that you have to call them during our bonding time?" He asked with a boyish grin.

"Mm, it doesn't work like that," she purred, breasts mashed against his chest as she slid her arms around his neck. "Sorry, handsome...I like a few secrets to myself, but don't worry,I have plenty of benefits for you to make it worth your while."

"It couldn't hurt to ask..." She had her secrets, he'd have his. But still, he could only wonder what this little succubus was planning. "Fine then, make your calls...I'll be waiting here."

"You won't be waiting long..." she smirked, fingers brushing across his cock in passing as she sauntered over to fetch her phone, swiping the screen. She'd need a little privacy, but she found something good here...and all she needed was a faint little nudge to get the entire house burning around him. She would have him, and nobody would stop that.

Alaric watched her all the way until she left the room..that woman had an amazing ass and he was already getting hard again. All he could do was move over to the bar and pour himself another drink before he attacked her again.

Jian had been a surprisingly upfront and easy worker about the whole thing, she was furious...but that was what you got when you outsourced sometimes. She'd throw him another offer, another that she knew he'd turn down because of what she hired him to do the first time. But...that wasn't the point, the point was...someone would know, and if she could read Jian as well as give him an erection, she knew what would happen.

She closed the phone with a faint smirk, before sauntering back into the living room and tossing her phone on the couch. Time to fuck this stud until her throat was hoarse...

Eva decided to visit Jana early in the morning instead of just coming back over...mainly because she didn't want to get involved with any more drama. Besides, her mother had left somewhere which meant she actually didn't mind staying at home. Either way, she came at the right time because she could smell breakfast through the door. A casual turn of the door knob and the door was open, how convenient!

Eva shut the door loudly behind her after entering...it was a bad habit but at least everyone knew she was there now.

"God dammit, Eva," Jana said, already halfway out of her seat in fear. "How many times have I told you to not do that!?"

"No, no...it's fine," Komoku said dryly. "I like it when people are giant assholes to everyone else." How interesting, she showed up when breakfast was being cooked.

"Sorry, bad habit." Eva grinned sheepishly as she strolled into the dining room and gave Jana an apologetic kiss on the cheek. "Don't leave the door unlocked if you don't want me to do it."

"The door was unlocked?" Mei asked as she came out from the bathroom in nothing but a bathrobe, her hair wrapped up all nice and neat in a towel. "We must have forgotten to lock it last night...ugh. You know you can still knock, right Eva?" She folded her arms.

"Can I? Hopefully I remember next time. I was just so excited to see Jana today..." Eva purred.

Back
Top Bottom