Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Mm...Mister Wolfe..." Mina cooed eagerly, exposing a dampening set of silk panties. "Is your wife not satisfying you enough...? Maybe I should fix that..." She didn't mind a man doing what he wanted, especially not one with a nice big dick.

The way she called him "Mr. Wolfe" made his dick twitch hungrily. "She hasn't satisfied me in a very long time, but something tells you won't have any problem." Alaric muttered as his fingers moved into her damp panties, caressing her wet lips in a skillful manner. He knew how to touch a women and his hands were confident and steady...like a surgeons.

"Nn..." Mina let out a long, drawn out coo of pleasure, head lolling back as her legs spread casually. "Not at all, Mr. Wolfe..." she purred, licking her full lips.

As soon as there was enough wetness collected on his fingers, he pulled them away and had a taste. A low growl of appreciation came from him as he grabbed her panties and yanked them down her legs eagerly. He then roughly grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her closer to his face so he could run his long tongue up her wet slit.

"Nn..." She moaned, her heels dropping lazily off her feet as she slid her feet across his back with a pleased shudder. Not what she was expecting...but she wasn't going to complain about a man who understood she needed to be pleased first.

"You taste delicious.." Alaric muttered from in between her legs as he pushed her dress up further. He wanted to see her naked but he was a little preoccupied as his tongue circled her clit over and over before moving down between the folds.

"Ah!" Mina moaned hungrily, pulling her dress up as well and slipping it over her head to expose a pair of breasts barely contained in a silk bra. "Mm, Mr. Wolfe..." she cooed eagerly, squirming against his tongue. "Yess..." she hissed in pleasure, rolling her hips. "Just like that..."

One of his hands moved up to grope one of her breasts eagerly and he growled in appreciation as his tongue pushed deeper into her cute little fuck hole. Mnn, he couldn't get enough of this woman's intoxicating smell and taste and he just wanted more of it. His cock was throbbing painfully though...it wanted her attention, and he was curious just how much of a slut Mina Kishi really was...

Mina moaned eagerly, pressing his hands against her tits further as she bucked her hips against his mouth. He knew what he was doing, and Mina was happy to soak up all of the attention.

His hands found her nipples through the material of her bra, and he began to pinch them and flick at them with his thumbs as his face remained in between her legs, his tongue flicking ruthlessly inside of her as he collected her juices in his mouth and swallowed. He used his arms to hold her legs wide open, and she would find it nearly impossible to break out of his hold even if he wasn't holding them apart with his hands.

"Mr. Wolfe...!" Mina moaned eagerly, toes curling in satisfaction as she squirmed hungrily. "Nn...it's my turn..." she cooed. "Please...let me suck that handsome dick..." She knew how to play, if it got her what she wanted...she'd gladly choke on him until her face was blue.

He looked up at her with a grin as he licked his lips. "As you wish...I have had a decent enough fill." He released her thighs and rose up slowly to his feet before he took off his shirt finally. What was underneath was something women fell all over themselves for. Large biceps, chiseled abs, and amazing pecs. He was definitely the picture of perfection, but he had worked all of his life to attain that level of fitness.

"My my..." Mina purred, licking her lips as she sat up a little, hands running up his perfect body. "How does your wife not savor this every night...?"

"She used to...a long time ago. But then she got used to it." He told her as he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. His legs were just as defined as his upper body...he worked out every muscle he had every day. What was even better for her was that impressive bulge against his underwear. He was just over eight inches and knew she would be impressed with both his length and his girth.

"Too bad for her..." Mina said, eagerly slipping down his underwear to let that beautiful cock bounce out. Her eyes lit up with an eager lust, letting her palm brush across the underside to stroke it. "Mm, you're bigger than my husband..."

"Mnn...that right?" He asked with a grin as he ran his fingers through her hair once more. "I hope you'll be able to handle it then, my darling." He shifted his hips forward a bit, rubbing his tip against her cheek. Her hands felt incredible...but he was more curious about how her mouth felt.

"More than capable," Mina smirked, tongue brushing over the tip before she sunk her mouth down on his fat cock, letting her hands glide across his hips as she started to bob her head smoothly, letting out a pleased exhale of pleasure. This had went far better than she had expected...

Alaric growled lowly and started panting softly as he watched her gobble up the entirety of his cock. He couldn't help but move his hips forward slightly in reaction. Call him impressed...she really did know what she was doing. He wanted to see just what she could do by herself before he took things in his own hands. If she did a good enough job, he wouldn't have to be as rough with her as he had planned on being..but he probably would anyway.

She slid her lips back all the way, running her tongue over the tip with a faint breath before she slid her mouth back over his perfect cock, face nuzzled against his groin as her throat constricted around his dick. Her own hand wandered, slipping down to her wet pussy to fondle the lips eagerly. What a perfect cock...

"Your throat feels wonderful, Mina..." Alaric complimented hungrily as he looked down on her. Oh..she was already touching herself. She really was quite the succubus...and it excited him. Both hands were now on either side of her head as he started moving his hips. He'd go slow at first...but he wouldn't be able to keep control for very long. Not when she was touching herself like that...

She relaxed her throat, the heavy gulping sound filling the air every time his balls hit her chin, the only thing it did was further the slick noise between her legs, her dark eyes lidded with pleasure as she stared up at him, her mess starting to dribble on the floor, drool running down her chin and glistening her breasts. What a hungry man...

The sounds of her choking on his cock was highly pleasurable, but seeing her making a mess on his marble floor was his limit...his panting turned into hungry grunts as his thrusts became rougher. The feeling of the tip of his cock going down her throat was addictive..and he stopped his bucking just to hold her there until she needed air...then he resumed his relentless thrusting. Just a little more teasing...and then he would bend her over his couch and fuck her stupid.

She hacked around his cock, her eyes rolling back into her skull in pleasure as her tongue lolled out. It was getting hard to breathe, and all that did was make her cunt drip steadily against his perfect little floors. Her mouth was open and inviting, sucking him in every time she felt his length suffocate her. What a mongrel of a man, and it made her so hot.

"Mnn...that's enough." He growled as he pulled out of her mouth abruptly and then released her. He smacked his fat dick against her lips with a grin. "Look at the mess you've made..my maid is not going to be happy cleaning that up. Bend over, Mina. Show me that dirty little pussy of yours."

Mina flicked her tongue over his cock before glancing up at him with her crimson eyes and turning, resting on her knees and elbows as she arched her back up, showing her swollen pussy that was twitching for a hot dick. Even in this position, she didn't whine or whimper, the only thing that came from her mouth was the heavy, eager breathing of a woman about to get fucked by a stud.

Back
Top Bottom