Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Whatever, Jana...I can't control what Komoku does." Mei just focused on finishing her food so she could at least excuse herself from the table. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get comfortable with public displays of affection...especially when it came to Jana and Eva.

Eva felt a vibration in her pocket of her jacket, and she pulled away from Jana to give it a look. Her mother wanted her home, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to go quite yet.

"Mother." Eva corrected as she slid her phone back into her pocket and sighed. "I better go see what she wants...even though I'd rather stay here and eat more of Komoku's food. It's been a long time since I have had good Japanese food." Eva smiled casually.

"I'll be around more," Komoku smirked easily. "Since I'm moving in."

"I'll walk you out," Jana smiled. She'd better at least give Eva a little pick-me-up anyway...she'd be cranky otherwise.

Eva got up from her seat and then walked toward the door with Jana. "So you cool with living with a baby? You're going to get just about as much sleep as Mei and Komoku will." Eva couldn't do it...babies were too much for her to be around 24/7.

"It's going to be a little while, you know," Jana chuckled. "Besides, I can't just abandon Mei because babies are babies," she teased. "You telling me the tough Eva Kishi can't handle a child?" she said, opening the door to lead her to the elevator.

"I'm too dangerous, babies don't need to be around me for longer than they need to be." Eva muttered as she walked towards the elevator. "I don't think it's abandoning Mei if you want your own space...I mean I doubt that Komoku is gonna start being careful just because they already had one baby. Pretty soon those two will have a family."

"I know, I know." Jana said, pressing the button for the elevator with a sigh. "...You know Mei and I never really spend time together anymore?" she admitted, almost shamefully. "It's always something...it's been so long since we could just enjoy each other's company."

"Take her out to dinner, then. See a movie. Do what normal teenage girls do, whatever that is." Eva grinned as she shoved her hands in her pockets. "Fuck everything else, if you want to spend time with her, go for it. It doesn't take much convincing to get Mei to do things she shouldn't, that's why she's pregnant right now."

"She wanted to get pregnant," Jana chuckled, stepping into the elevator with her as she shifted closer, letting her hands drift up Eva's skirt. "More to the point...if you're dealing with your mother...I should take care of something I caused..."

"..You know the janitor's going to be pissed again, right?" Eva smirked. She didn't care, but then again she wasn't the one who lived here.

"He doesn't know," Jana said, letting her panties slip down Eva's legs with an easy smile, giving her a kiss. "Spread your legs, beautiful...I owe you an orgasm."

Eva did as she was asked, though not before returning her kiss with fever. She slid her tongue in Jana's mouth before moving her hand to grab one of her breasts through her loose fitting shirt.

"Mm," Jana mewled eagerly, slipping down with a sultry grin as she rested Eva's thighs against her shoulders. Jana didn't hesitate, she nuzzled against her pussy, tongue running over the folds.

Eva closed her eyes as she leaned her head back against the elevator wall. "Mnn, fuck." She purred in appreciation as she ran her fingers through Jana's blonde locks. She was so good with her tongue...Eva was already leaking like a faucet, and her clit quickly became swollen as it jutted out from between her naked pussy lips just begging for attention.

Jana cooed happily, letting her tongue trail up higher to flick her clit, sucking hungrily on it as she stroked her legs contently. She loved spoiling her Eva.

Eva panted softly as she spread her legs a little more, pushing Jana's had further in between her legs. Her toes curled inside of her boots, and all she could think about was getting her back for this...but she knew she wouldn't have time. "Mnn, you sure you can make me cum before someone finds us?" She asked as she glanced down at Jana.

"You say that like I care if someone does..." Jana smirked playfully, a glint in her eye as she flicked her clit with her tongue, while one of her hands slid along her lips to rub them.

"You're...quite the pervert." Eva moaned softly as her pussy lips quivered at her touch. "Good, I can take my time then..and savor that amazing tongue of yours..."

"Look whose talking," Jana purred, flicking the top of her tongue over her clit, her pussy twitched in her boyshorts...god, Eva did horrible things to her. She loved doing horrible things in turn.

"Shut up and keep eating my pussy." Eva playfully ordered as she pressed her face into her throbbing, soaking wet cunt. She could smell Jana...God she wanted to just take the elevator right back up to her apartment and spend the night making her scream.

"Mph..." she mumbled in agreement, tongue running over her lips, her chin was glistening with Eva's juices as she nuzzled her face back and forth, letting her tongue lap up everything she could get. She was like a greedy little dog, eager to get her drink as her arms tightened around Eva's legs.

"Oh fuck, Jana..." Eva muttered after a bit as she felt her legs going numb. Was she already getting close? Jana was getting to know her pussy really well. Her fingers tightened as she pulled on her hair gently. It was hard to keep still now that she was becoming even more sensitive to her skilled tongue. Her thighs started to shift inwards, pressing on both sides of her head. "I'm going to cum soon...better not leave a mess."

"Mmhm..." her reply was sultry and hungry, tongue running over her pussy with an almost narrow minded eagerness. She honestly didn't care if she went back to the apartment smelling like Eva's pussy or not, she loved making her cum.

Eva's breaths began to quicken as her orgasm continued to build up. Eventually she couldn't feel anything below the waist down...she could only feel a pulsating pleasure that grew and grew. Sweat broke out on her forehead as her skin flushed in excitement. Finally, finally it came over her. That sweet orgasm that only her girlfriend could give her. It came all at once, and her juices flooded all over her face. There was a lot, not that Jana would care...

Eva was a panting mess. She wasn't a screamer, but she felt completely out of breath and...content.

Back
Top Bottom