Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Yeah, like a desperate animal," Jana laughed. "Mei, I think you need to feed your dog, he's getting cranky."

"Har har," Komoku said dryly. "Super funny, Jana."

"I do feed him, apparently it's never enough." Mei knew he was only joking, but still..she had a jealousy streak and he knew that.

"That's Men in a nutshell, girl," Mel said dryly, taking a sip of her tea. "That's why I like women, more things to play with...not that I haven't had a nice dick in me every so often..." she sighed. "They're so hard to find, though...good dicks."

"That Detective Sharp seemed like a good one," Megumi pointed out as she finished her plate and went to pour herself some rum. "He was always coming around at one point checking to see if Jana was okay. Maybe you should go see him, Mel."

"Mothers aren't allowed to talk about sex at the dinner table with their kids." Mei told them. God, everyone around her..it was always fighting and sex...

"Coming from the girl whose boyfriend seems to want to make everything a personal testament to his sexual prowess, that's funny," Mel grinned. "Lighten up, Mei...what's wrong with being so comfortable about sex? You obviously are if you wanted a kid at your age. There's nothing shameful about it."

"She's always been like that, but it's not shame," Jana teased. "She just doesn't like talking about it, really."

"No, it's not an appropriate subject at the dinner table." Mei could only hope they wouldn't talk like this in front of her kids...that would be an amazing break.

"Mnn, so then change the subject, Mei. What do you want to talk about?" Megumi asked with a grin.

"Uhh..well...I don't know. But not that!" Mei answered in a frustrated tone.

"Mei, you need to relax," Jana teased. "You're still not all the way unwound yet, are you? C'mon! This is the perfect time to relax! You're gonna be a momma! You have this amazing place, with a rumored amazing guy, so what's there to be so stiff about?"

"...Hey," Komoku frowned. "What do you mean rumored!?"

"Give her a break, if she was just as loose as us, she wouldn't be Mei anymore. She is a lady and always will be." Megumi smiled at her daughter.

"Until Komoku sticks his dick in her." Eva muttered.

"What can I say?" Komoku said with a long, content sigh. "I just have that effect on girls, I am a man of immense charm." he laughed.

"This is only going to get worse, you realize," Jana smirked, giving Mei a playful nudge. "This is your fault, Mei."

"I could say something really rude, but I don't want to hurt the father of my child's pride." Mei was just like that...when she was turned on she couldn't think straight.

"Aw, Mei!" Komoku pouted. "I thought we shared a deep, emotional bond!"

"Only when you deserve it," Mel smirked. "So I guess that collar is literal, huh?"

"Yeah what's up with the collars, huh? Usually only one of the partners wears a collar, that's how it works in BDSM. You guys are totally doing it wrong." Eva grinned.

"This isn't bondage, Eva! These are just...ugh!" Still. They were still talking about sex stuff. Why did Mei even bother?

"It's not about that," Komoku grinned. "...Although that's kind of kinky..." Not that he couldn't see the 'no', in her eyes. "It's a promise of trust, that's all. I'm hers, she's mine. That's it."

"Uhuh. So Mei is the submissive in the relationship, right? She's so timid all the time, and the way you make her scream...yeah, she's gotta be. Jana and I still haven't decided who's the one in control, yet. But I like the struggle." Eva was purposely talking about it now...seeing Mei squirm was just absolutely hilarious.

"Hm, good question..." Komoku mused as Jana nudged Eva with a smirk. Bitch. "I don't know, lots of times she's-"

"I think you better stop before Mei sinks into the floor," Mel chuckled. "She's already trying."

"Oh fine. Mei, you a dancer?" Eva would change the subject if she couldn't. "You look like a graceful girl, fight like one too."

"..No. I have never danced. I've played the piano before, if that counts?" She asked, thankful that someone changed the subject before everyone knew what it was like to have sex with her.

"..No, it doesn't count. I should teach you how to dance, because you'd be very good at it. I can tell." Eva said as she took a sip of her tea.

"She's quite good at Dance Dance Fiesta," Komoku said dryly. "Because Masami has not stopped talking about it, she's been hitting high scores like crazy, for months now."

"Not the same, that's all about just being fast on your feet. There's much more to dancing than that..." Eva explained before she leaned back in her chair.

"You're an expert?" Mei asked as she raised her eyebrow. Violent, fire toting Eva dancing? She couldn't see it.

"Sure am." Eva answered proudly with a smug look on her face. "Though I like to dance dangerously..."

"She's great at it," Jana smiled. "She's so graceful, it's beautiful! It's hard to believe someone so crass can do something so pretty," she teased.

"What can I say, I pick up things well if fire is involved." Eva bragged, slipping her hand over to Jana's. "Plus I like performing for you, it makes you wet and ready for me when I'm done."

"Fire?" Mei asked, ignoring the second half of what Eva said. They had just changed the subject for Gods sake...

"Yeah, fire and dancing goes well together. Water too...lots of people dance with their own elements...Hell I've even seen a silver dancer. Ice is too frigid though...your element has to be fluid." Eva explained.

"She's taught me a few things," Jana teased. "But I think it's because she likes seeing my tits jiggle, since she's flat." she smirked, giving her chest a rough paw. "So flat."

"They'd only get in my way, I like being flat." Eva responded as a flicker of pleasure flashed in her eyes. She also liked it when Jana pawed at her like that.

Mei sighed and then pushed her plate away. Her appetite was gone, and she hadn't even gotten close to finishing. "I'm not sure if I have time to learn, but if I'm ever free when you are, why not?" Just ignore it..she just had to ignore it.

"Mei, eat," Mel said dryly. "If you can stomach your boyfriend, you can stomach your best friend being a pervert." Man, that girl needed to chill out.

"You just said you were eating for two. Even if you aren't hungry the baby is, so eat." Megumi told her daughter as Eva moved over to kiss Jana on the lips. She had really done it now.

"Fine..." Mei huffed as she picked up her chopsticks and started eating again.

"C'mon, it's a good thing," Jana teased, arm around Eva's waist to return the kiss affectionately. "I have to deal with Komoku being gross, so you have to deal with me being gross."

"...She's got a point," he mused, popping in another line of noodles. To be fair, he was being a gentleman...despite his teenage hormones wanting to gape at two attractive women being affectionate. Ugh, Mei was rubbing off on him! How was he supposed to enjoy this like that!?

Back
Top Bottom