Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Eva blinked and then turned to face her, caressing your cheek. "Then it's settled..you're mine." She gave her a smile before leaning in to press her lips against hers.

"Mm..." Jana purred happily, arms around her neck to pull her back towards the bed eagerly. She liked that thought...a lot...

Eva sat her phone down on the nightstand and got back in bed with her, her lips never leaving Jana's. She pulled back after a moment before looking into her eyes. "I won't hurt you. I promise."

"I know you won't," Jana said in return, her red eyes unwavering in their seriousness. "Because I'd beat you into the pavement so fast, you'd be part of the road." It wasn't a joke either, it was a real threat. She was tired, so tired of being hurt in these horrible, passive aggressive ways. At least Eva would be straight with her, she hoped. "All I want is for you to be honest with me, good or bad...everything else doesn't matter, we can work on it."

Eva narrowed her eyes and took a deep breath. Damn it..she had to be straight with her now. "Then I might as well tell you the bad about myself. Or my family..." She muttered as she sat up for a bit. She'd beat her into the pavement, huh? This was why she really liked her..and her spirit. But she might lose her just from her confession. "My mother wanted me to spy on you and figure out what you know...because she's the one who had Mei kidnapped."

"...What?" Jana blinked faintly, sitting up. "...What do you know? Where is she?" she said quickly. Her mother? Oh, fuck...of course, Kishi. God dammit.

"I don't know," Eva answered honestly, feeling a little ashamed of her mothers actions. "I was going to call my brother so that we could...take care of this."

"...Why are you telling me?" she asked honestly. "It's...not that I don't appreciate it, Eva..." she murmured. "But I am curious...I hope that doesn't mean I just started dating someone who doesn't really like me," she sighed. "That'd really be a punch in the gut to a shitty week..."

"I told you because you asked me to be honest with you." Eva answered as she reached over to caress her cheek. "I wasn't lying about my feelings towards you...and I won't lie to you about this. I want to enter this relationship with no secrets between us. I was going to tell you anyway, but later. After I took care of it."

She leaned into her hand a little, nuzzling it faintly with a faint smile. "...Well, I don't have any reason to not believe you," she admitted. "...So I'll take your word for it, Eva."

"..Thank you." Eva said after a moment before suddenly hugging her. "I won't ever hide anything from you again...even if I do something bad." Which she would...it was just in her blood.

"Might have to arrest you then," she teased, arms around her waist. "You'd look good in handcuffs, I think."

"Maybe in nothing but..." Eva purred before she pulled back a little and looked into her eyes. "I will try to stay out of trouble, but I won't promise anything." There were just some things she couldn't help.

"Mm, just remember you're dating a top dog in the DC," she smiled, fingers running under her chin. "So try not to cause too much of a scandal, alright?" Not that them dating wouldn't cause one anyway. "Call your brother...I want this resolved."

"I'm careful...if I do anything you'd probably be the only one to know." Eva told her with a sly grin as she reached over and grabbed her phone. She then dialed her brother and then waited. She would get all this resolved...with her big brothers help.

"Uh huh," Jana smirked, she wasn't quite sure how she felt about that...but regardless, Aiden picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?" he yawned faintly, sitting up. "Eva...?" He had a ringtone for her, after all. "Everything okay?"

"No...mother has gone and kidnapped Mei Wolfe." Eva began as she wrapped an arm around Jana. "I think we should resolve this before it gets out of hand."

"What?" Aiden blinked. Before sighing in misery, a sigh that spoke well of the kind of crap that he dealt with between the two of them on a daily basis. "Why am I surprised...alright," Aiden sighed. "Do you know where she is?"

"Nope,but she used our people to kidnap her. Only so many places she could be." Eva answered casually. Yeah, he had to deal with a lot of crap, but so did she. Just a different kind of crap. "Want to meet up so we can take care of it?"

"We'll have to be careful," Aiden sighed. "Knowing mother, she's hired people who actually care about their line of work." Not like him saying no would stop her from going anyway... "How did you find out about this, Eva? Are you certain?"

"She tried to get me to spy on Jana...that's how I'm certain. She told me not to tell you, but I might as well since I told my girlfriend." She smirked.

"Girlfriend?" Aiden said curiously. "Well, uh...that's good I guess..." he sighed, rubbing his head. "Dammit, sis...how long did you know about this?"

"Since it happened...so what?" God, he always asked the stupidest questions. "I wasn't really sure if going against mother was the best thing to do."

"No, it usually isn't...but I'm making an exception," he mumbled. Ugh, why did she do this...? Every single time, she had to escalate it like father always did... "I'll meet you, where are you?"

"Uhh...the condominiums next to Central." Eva said as she slipped off the bed and started getting dressed. "How long are you going to be?"

Back
Top Bottom