Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Eva moved in between her legs and then started going to work again. She pressed her mouth against her cunt again, but this time she focused on her clitoris. She sucked gently at it before gliding her tongue up and down against it over and over.

Jana's legs shivered heavily, her back arching with a hot moan. "Oh, god...Eva!" she squealed, fingers pressing against her hair to mash her closer, her legs slipping around her head. She knew what she was doing, and god...how long had it been since she felt that hungry rush for more, without the guilt that came with it?

Eva didn't mind how eager Jana was, in fact that only made her more excited. This was definitely a good substitute for their fight...Jana's passion was just as good as her anger. She reached up and grabbed Jana's breasts while she continued teasing her clitoris with her tongue. She wanted to hear more squealing...

"Fuck..." Jana whimpered, shoes brushing along Eva's back as she rolled her hips, tugging up her shirt and bra for her to paw her heavy tits. "Eva, god..." she whimpered, kicking her shoes off happily. Her hips arched to her tongue, and her head lolled back in bliss.

Eva immediately went for Jana's nipples as soon as she felt the bare flesh of her breasts. She groaned hotly against her wet cunt as she pinched and pulled at them gently. Her tongue began to travel deeper into her folds as she started lapping up her juices once more.

"Eva...!" Jana squealed, laying back on the bed. "Oh, god! Come...come up here..." she whimpered. "Please..." It felt incredible, her tongue was so...so adoring!

Eva lifted up her head and grinned at her. "Why? I was just getting started..." She brushed her index finger up against her slit.

"Mm...because I want to give you some love too..." she said, tugging off her bra and shirt all the way. Her skin was flushed with arousal, her nipples jutting out hungrily.

Eva's eyes took in the sight of her bare breasts and she sighed. "Alright, but don't spend too much time paying attention to me...I still have so much more love to give." She winked at her before moving up and kissing her hard on the lips.

Jana returned the kiss with a faint purr, hands slipping across Eva's shirt before she yanked it up, breaking the kiss to nuzzle her face between her breasts, tongue running over the cleavage. "I'll spend as much as I want..." she said hungrily, snapping the bra at the front with a tug of her finger.

When her perky breasts were exposed to the air, she only laughed. Her erect nipples were tingling, waiting for attention. "Oh yeah..? Who's on top here?" Eva purred as she sat herself down on Jana's stomach.

"Me," Jana smirked, hand around Eva's neck as she latched onto a nipple to suckle hungrily, turning so she was on top.

Eva sucked in a deep breath when she felt Jana's mouth around her nipple. Before she knew it she was on her back, and her eyelids fluttered before she looked into Jana's eyes. "..Mn, for now."

Her red eyes twinkled mischeviously as Jana's teeth bit on the nipple possessively, her hands running down to pull her skirt and panties down her legs, letting her mouth trail a line of kisses and licks across her toned stomach. "I could do this all day..." Jana murmured. God, she was beautiful...she loved the tone, and the little nips of scars here and there...

Eva winced a little when she felt Jana's teeth, but she didn't pull away. She watched her curiously, her hand moving to the back of Jana's head. Her dripping wet pussy was tingling with anticipation...it had been a long time since anyone had eaten her out.

Jana's tongue slid over her clit first, pressing her face against it to nuzzle it with her tongue. "Mm..." she mumbled, letting it flick over. She was tasty...

Eva gripped Jana's hair roughly, her body shuddering as she started breathing heavily. Her swollen clit throbbed as the blood immediately rushed to it. She was so sensitive...it almost felt too good. "Fuck...I hope I taste as good as you do, Jana..."

Jana gave it another lick before sliding up with a smirk, their breasts mashing together as she kissed her, her tongue coated with Eva's own juices slipping into her mouth to share the flavor. Two could play this game...

Eva moaned softly into the kiss as she slipped her leg between Jana's leg and raised it. Her knee gently pressed against Jana's slit and she slowly started moving it up and down. She ran her tongue along Jana's to taste herself before drawing back and looking into her eyes. "If I would have known this was going to happen I would have brought my toys.."

"Mm," Jana sighed, rubbing her pussy against her leg. "I've got some..." she breathed. "What...what are you looking for...?" God, that felt awesome...

"Anything that will make you cum." Eva purred as she nibbled on her ear. God, her entire knee was covered in Jana's girl cum. That just made her wetter. "The toy I left at home was a double sided dildo..." She whispered in her ear.

She let out a faint shudder at that, hips bucking gently against her leg. "Mm...I...I don't have that..." she admitted with a faint breath. "I um...I do have a dildo...let me...let me get it..." Soon as she was done grinding on Eva's leg like a drugged up stripper...

"Next time.." Eva cooed as she caressed Jana's cheek. She had stopped moving her leg...Jana seemed to have that under control. Not that she was complaining...

"Right..." Jana breathed, slipping off Eva's leg, which was now glistening with her wetness as she crawled over to her bedside table for her dildo. Her...unfortunately used very often dildo, but at least now it had a funner purpose. The view was wonderful, exposing Jana's twitching, glistening pussy and toned buttocks as she pulled out the long, fat plastic cock. Wasn't as good as the real thing...but...the real thing kind of...terrified her.

Eva sat up and then crawled behind her, slipping two of her fingers into Jana's pussy. "If I had my toy though, I could have fucked you from behind with it..." She growled as her other hand squeezed Jana's hip. "But this one will do..."

Back
Top Bottom