Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"E..Eva...!" she whined hungrily, toes curling at her sudden insertion with a faint breath. Her hips were already shifting back, to swallow those greedy digits.

"Hold on, girl..." Eva told her as she pulled out her fingers and then took the dildo, placing it against her twitching, soaking wet entrance. "I haven't even started yet..." She slowly pushed the toy into her, looking down at her with a grin. "So who's the one on top now?"

'Nn...!" Jana moaned, fingers sunk into the blankets as she arched her butt up like a bitch in heat. "Y...You..." That felt so much better than her doing it!

"That's right..." Eva purred as she started pumping the toy in and out of her pussy with slow and deliberate strokes. She angled it so that it was hitting her g spot over and over again. Her free hand slid right above her ass as her thumb found her asshole and began to rub against the tight ring of muscle.

Jana whimpered every time that dildo went all the way in, her hips arching like a content cat as she let out hungry mewls, she was dripping greedily over the plastic cock, and her asshole was twitching eagerly for attention. "E...Eva..." she shivered heavily, drool running down her chin as she panted and moaned. Fuck, she was so good at this!

Eva continued to work Jana's pussy over with the toy as she knelt down and moved her thumb to the side. She then slid her tongue against Jana's asshole over and over again to get it covered in her spit. Mnn, she tasted nice here too...

"Nn!" Jana whimpered heavily, rolling her butt in surprise as the muscle twitched. "Oh, fuck...Eva!" she said heavily, her breathing starting to hitch as her body jerked and rocked. She was going to cum, she was going to cum to this beautiful woman working her like she was a cheap overnight whore. Oh god, she could feel the buzz in her head...

"You make the best noises..." Eva growled softly as she moved her index finger back to her now wet back door. She began to press it inside of her slowly, working it in and out of her as the pace of dildo began to quicken. Jana's juices were getting all over her hand...it was amazing.

"Nn! Nnnn!" Jana moaned, squealed...really, anything. She was rocking back onto Eva's skilled hands, tongue lolling as she panted heavily before her entire body locked up, and she screamed hoarsely when she finally came. Her pussy squirted everywhere, a long, heavy line of ejaculate that sprayed across the mattress...and her hands as her eyes rolled back into her skull. Oh, fuck... and her hips were still mindlessly rocking into Eva's hands...

Eva giggled as she watched Jana cum. It was a beautiful sight...she was flattered that she had made her cum that way. She stopped moving and let Jana do her own thing for a bit before she pulled out the toy. She moved it to her lips and then gave it a long lick, collecting a good amount of cum in her mouth before she swallowed. "Yum..."

Jana simply lay there on her stomach, blissful tears in her unfocused eyes as her pussy and ass mindlessly twitched, her breathing heavy and slow. That was one of the best orgasm she had ever had...

Eva smirked as her hand rubbed up and down her back. Did she break her? Oh well, she looked like she really needed that. And she was glad that she had given it to her...

It took a few minutes before her brain finally wired right, and her eyes returned to normal. "Mm..." Jana mumbled, eyes half lidded in bliss. "...You're amazing..." she whispered, her voice hoarse from her screaming. "You know that?"

"Yep. So are you..which is what attracted me to you in the first place." Eva answered as she laid beside her. "I'm glad you feel the same way about me."

Jana nuzzled faintly against her, arm around her back to pull her close and kiss her. "...I don't know what I did," she admitted. "...but I'm glad I did it."

"You didn't do much..." Eva told her as she caressed her cheek. "I just liked what I saw...and from there my feelings just got stronger. Do you know how many times my brother asked me to quit smoking? You are the only one who made me want to."

"Well...there are benefits," she smiled slowly. "I don't like the taste of nicotine when I kiss people," she teased.

"Are you implying that there will be more kisses in the future?" Eva asked curiously. "Because if you are, then you're mine. I don't do friends with benefits...you're going to be my girlfriend if we keep doing this.."

"Girl with commitments, huh?" Jana smiled. "I'm jealous, it scares me." There, she said it.

"Commitments scare you? What the hell are you doing working for DC, girl?" Eva asked as she folded her arms. "You're more committed to Mei than most married couples are committed to each other."

"That's different," Jana murmured. "...Mei doesn't make me uncomfortable, make me question. She never has."

"You really do have the hots for her, huh? That's okay. We can do this a few more times, and if you want to be a thing with me, I'm not afraid to commit. Although being with me isn't really a commitment. It's just that if you're going to be with other people, I want them to know that you're mine." Eva explained as she ran her fingers through her hair thoughtfully.

Jana blinked at her a moment, nodding. "Y...yeah, sure. But it's...it's not like I don't really like this..." She just didn't know...a common theme with her, it seemed. Not knowing.

"I know you like it. But things are confusing for you right now, right?" Eva moved out of bed and then went to find her jacket that had got tossed somewhere on the floor. "I'm going to see if there's anything my brother can do to help you, okay? With finding Mei..."

Jana watched her a moment, then followed after to slip her hands behind her, her double d's pressed against her back. "Things are confusing...but you're not," Jana mumbled, nuzzled against her shoulder. "...So let me make a reckless call."

Back
Top Bottom