Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Jana settled next to her, hand slipping along Eve's stomach as she regarded her. "...You've got the poker face of a champion, you know that?" she said dryly. "What's wrong?"

Eva grinned and shook her head. "I'll tell you later. It's not about me tonight, Jana." She wasn't going to give her a chance to ask another question. Instead, she just moved over and pressed her lips against hers abruptly, in a passionate manner.

Jana blinked a little in surprise, her eyes widening as the kiss trailed right between her legs and she let out a faint breath. Her eyes fluttered half lidded then, and she returned the kiss with an energetic enthusiasm as she slid on her lap. The cab driver almost slammed into a nearby car from watching. But Jana didn't care, her arms were around Eva's neck and her tongue was exploring every inch of her mouth.

Eva let her hand trail up Jana's skirt before grabbing her ass roughly squeezing. She didn't seem to care that they were in the back of a tax either, if anything that made this even funner for her. She was getting excited, softly moaning in approval as their tongues danced together. She was a good kisser, Eva liked that...

She shivered against her touch, pressing her ass against her hands as she broke the kiss faintly, tongue flicking over her lips. "...You doing anything tomorrow?" she asked casually, fingers running through her hair.

"...Good," Jana grinned, cheeks flushed wonderfully. That was...that was very good. Better than she thought it'd feel. She ignored the damp patch in her panties for now as they slipped out together.

"Here we are," Jana smiled, motioning to the condo block with one hand. "Home sweet home, got a wonderful view up top."

"I'd rather look at you when you're out of those clothes. That would be a far better view." Eva took her hand with a smirk. A little blunt, maybe...but she didn't seem to care, as usual.

"Is this your charm?" Jana grinned, leading her inside. "It's a little unpolished...but I'll take it." she teased, moving her towards the elevator with all due haste.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I mean," Eva cleared her throat. "The view may be wonderful, but not as wonderful as you mon chéri." She said in her best theatrical tone she could muster as she took Jana's hand and kissed the top of it. "That better?" She asked with a bit of a giggle.

"Almost," she laughed, hand slipping over hers. "But I'll take it!" she said, pressing for the top floor. Maybe this was the right choice after all...

"Picky girl." Eva said as they began to ascend to the top floor. "Well, it's to be expected from someone who lives in a pent house, I suppose. Such high expectations..." She squeezed her hand, grinning from ear to ear. That smile never seemed to fade..and it was genuine.

"You mean my penthouse I got because I'm friends with a rich girl? Totally high expectations," she smirked. "Guess I have a thing for rich women, wonder what that says about me."

"Heh..nothing. You like what you like, Jana. This is a coincidence and nothing more." She moved over and kissed her again, pressing her against the elevator door with a playful growl.

Jana mewled in appreciation, arms around her neck as she returned the favor happily. She almost didn't hear the door open, but when she did, she shifted her back off the wall and pulled her along. "Come on..." she breathed faintly. This was...this was exciting, she hadn't felt this aroused in a long time...

Eva did as she was asked, following Jana into her condo. She immediately started unbuttoning her shirt casually, since it was clear that Jana wanted it as soon as possible and she'd happily oblige. "Mnn, it's been a long time since I've done this, I might be a little rusty."

"Who cares," Jana sighed, stopping her hands with a smile before leading her further in, her heart pounding. She wanted this...properly, or romantically. Whatever, she wanted this to feel special.

"No, I want to take your shirt off," Jana grinned, nudging the door open to her room. "I want to take all of your clothes off, with my own hands..." she purred, letting her hands roam up her body to squeeze her breasts hungrily. "I want to enjoy this..."

"Mnnn.." Eva could feel her nipples throbbing as Jana squeezed her breasts. "I see...but I get to return the favor. Like this..." Taking a step closer, she moved her hand in between Jana's legs and started rubbing her through her panties with a smirk.

Jana shivered hungrily, head tilted back a little. Her panties were soaked, and her touch made her whimper in bliss. "Take them off..." she whispered, almost desperately.

Eva got on her knees and looked up at Jana as her hands moved up her skirt. Her fingers slipped into the elastic waistband of her panties before she started pulling her soaking wet panties down. "Mnnn..smells delicious. I want to taste..." Eva lifted up her skirt after Jana's panties dropped to her ankles and she pressed her mouth right against her pussy. A pleased grown left her as her tongue dragged right against her slit.

She squealed hungrily, her entire body shaking as she leaned into her tongue, fingers tight in her hair. "Oh, fuck, Eva..." she whimpered, her pussy twitching against her tongue.

Eva chuckled softly before her tongue started lapping up all of her slutty juices. When she was done, she moved away from Jana and slowly started tugging down her skirt. "Don't worry, plenty more where that came from..."

Jana let out a pleased little moan as she squirmed out of her skirt and laid on the edge of her bed, spreading her legs for Eva. Her pussy was glistening, twitching for more attention. Whatever hesitation she had was gone when Eva's tongue touched her, and now all she wanted was more pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom