School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Mei," Jana said, moving up to wrap her arms around her shoulders with a grin, forehead resting against hers. "Trust me, okay? There's always going to be a good time to tell that big idiot that you love him."

"..I'm going to order the food. You want the usual, right?" Or..or maybe she should just have Komoku come over and make something...that sounded a lot better.

"Mei, call him," Jana grinned. "You're really bad at hiding what you want on your face."

"Maybe you just know me too well.." Mei mumbled as she hit the back button on her phone. She then dialed his number and sighed softly. She should tell him..tonight. Probably...maybe.

"Mm, well I do know how to get you off," she teased, hand brushing between her legs with a playful giggle before sauntering back to the couch. "Suppose I should put something on, huh?" she sighed, as Komoku picked it up.

"Hey Babe," Komoku said faintly. "What's up?" he asked, shifting the phone off his shoulder.

Mei blushed a little at her touch, but before she could agree with Jana she heard Komoku's voice.

"Nothing...Jana and I just got off work. We were about to order Chinese...but then I remembered how your cooking tasted and I was thinking maybe you could come over?" Mei asked as she twirled a strand of her hair around her finger. She...she really loved him. Jana reminded her and now her heart was pounding in her chest.

"Sure, I'd love to," Komoku grinned. "What do I get out of it?" he teased, already moving to get his shoes. "Do I get to stay the night? Two lovely women nuzzled up to me like I'm some sort of culinary god?" he sniffed.

What could he say? He had an ego. "Do I need to get groceries?"

"You can have one do that." Mei responded curtly as she shook her head. "And no..my mom comes here every week to make sure I have groceries...and she always assumes you're going to be over here cooking at least once a week. There's stuff you can prepare here."

"I think she wants me to stay there permanently," Komoku said dryly. "Anyway, I'll be there in a few, sweetheart. I expect something sexy waiting for me, or horny...or both." he grinned.

"I don't have to do much then. I'll see you when you get here..." Mei hung up and took a deep breath. She probably should change out of her uniform, even if it did show a little skin. She didn't even really have to wear her uniform anymore, but she just..didn't feel comfortable in anything else. "You dressed yet, Jana? He's coming over."

"I'm dressing just as much as I'm allowed to wear, Mei," Jana said, slipping on a pair of panties. "Not like he hasn't seen me practically naked before," she sighed. "It's just Komoku, he's only got the fuckeyes for you and your approved list of women," she smirked playfully.

"I don't have a list.." Mei responded as she pulled her socks off. Not that she didn't trust him but ugh..he was hers. "Only you...you are the only naked women I trust to not try to seduce him."

"I'd seduce you first," Jana grinned contently. "You're beautiful, Mei. I could spend all day exploring that body and still not be bored. Just don't get mad if he does something and I want to see what the big deal is about," she winked. "I promise I'll behave, no hands on your man."

"You want to watch us..?" Mei asked with a slight tilt of her head. "Sure...you'll probably walk in on us one of these days anyway. As long as you don't touch him, you can watch if you want. He won't care...he would probably enjoy it if it's you." Mei rolled her eyes, but a small smirk was on her face.

"Probably," Jana laughed. "Besides, you guys can do whatever you want...it's your house too, you know?" she shrugged. "Don't be shy around me, I'm glad to see you too so happy, besides, it's good masturbation material." she giggled. Well, she was just being honest! Komoku was far from ugly, and Mei was beautiful.

"...Uhuh." Mei answered with a slight blush before she gave her a smile. "I'd say likewise with Justin but...I probably am not as comfortable around you two as you are with Komoku and I."

"Eh, don't worry," Jana smiled. "Justin and I are...kind of a thing," she mused. "It's complicated, I guess...or it's not, really. I'm just thinking too much about it...I just want sex," she admitted. "...I don't know if I have it in me to really date."

"He seems to not mind that so much. It's actually kind of strange...I remember him being slightly...clingy." Mei wasn't sure what Mel had taught Justin, but it was like he had become much more serious and carefree..at the same time. Maybe the priorities in his life just changed. "Don't they call that sort of thing friends with benefits? But typically the friends aren't in love with each other, and I'm sure he still loves you a lot..."

"He does," Jana sighed. "Mel works wonders on people, Mei. She really does...I can only imagine what she did to break him down and put him back into the guy I knew he could be. But I can see it in his eyes, he wants more...he's just gotten better at understanding he can't have what he wants...ugh...I guess I'm just stuck for when you get into the mood," she teased. "Not a bad tradeoff, at all."

"Well...I'm glad that he's at least genuinely happy that he can spend the time with you that he does. Instead of just pretending to be." Mei commented, not really sure how to return Jana's...sultry statement. She did appreciate it though. "...Do you think that means he is sleeping with other girls?"

"Dunno," Jana murmured. "...Don't really think about it, honestly." she said, wrapping her arms around her legs. "...It's not that I care, I just...you know, it's hard." she admitted. "...I don't really know what I want, anymore. I just want to feel happy again, that's all. Sometimes it's really hard to do that." It was hard to forget...everything she thought she was fine with just got smacked in her face and she didn't know what to do. Was being with Mei even helping, or making it worse?

Mei moved over to Jana and then slipped her arm around her. "I know...do you at least feel safe with me? I know I feel better always being around you...safer. Do I make you feel that way too?" She really wished that she could go back and changed the decision she made to leave without Jana...or at least have lunch with her. Sometimes she still felt like it was all her fault.

"Of course I do," Jana smiled, nuzzling against her should as she scooted closer. "You always make me feel safe, Mei." She didn't have the courage to admit that sometimes she wanted to sleep with her, simply for the comfort of having someone. Or that being in rooms with not enough light still freaked her out...she didn't want to be that kind of friend.

"That's good..I'm glad that we're finally living together again. I missed it..though it's not quite the same, is it? We're still sleeping in separate rooms." Mei sighed as she rested her head on her shoulder. "Still...it's nice. I'm glad my parents bought this for us. They really like you..."

"...Well, I mean...you're welcome to share my bed," Jana smiled faintly. "I've got plenty of space...I'm a cuddler, though." More like a 'trying not to be afraid of the dark'...ler. But it still counted, she just used a pillow otherwise. "And yeah, they seem to..." Megumi seemed to think they were those kind of friends, which...she supposed they were now?

Back
Top Bottom