School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Mornin, Kitten," Komoku grinned easily. "How'd you sleep?" he hummed, grabbing some of the toast with a faint hum. Who knew Sejae was into such cute girls? "Want some breakfast?"

"I slept really well..better than I ever have in a long time." Kitten admitted as she went to get some juice. "And I'd love some breakfast..I woke up because I smelled it. It smells..really good." Kitten moved over to where he was, looking at the food with hungry eyes. She really liked food...she wished she could cook more than just spaghetti and frozen dinners.

"Yeah?" Komoku grinned. "You know how to cook anything? I bet Sejae'd flip over some home cooked meals."

"Nothing good..." She admitted with a frown. "I can only follow directions on a box most of the time...I can't cook anything amazing like you." Sejae did appreciate the frozen things she prepared, but he deserved better.

"Well, you're in luck," Komoku sniffed. "Welcome to the Rokujo School of Culinary Arts, you are officially my helper." he said, arms crossed with a sagely nod. "You'll make a breakfast for Sejae that will make him erect in seconds!"

"Food can do that to Sejae? What do I do? Where do I start?" Kitten asked as she moved closer to him with a smile. Making Sejae a real meal? That was exciting..exciting enough to make her forget about being hungry!

"First, you eat," Komoku sniffed, sitting down a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. "And I'll show you the magic behind making a good breakfast!"

"Okay..thank you." Kitten could feel her mouth watering the moment he set the bacon and eggs down in front of her. It was seriously heaven in her mouth...she didn't realize eggs and bacon to taste so good! She really loved food...being able to cook would be a dream come true!

Kitten was an eager (extremely eager) study in cooking, he'd start her off small with eggs and work from there. But it did make breakfast go faster.

"You need to be delicate," Komoku explained, holding an egg as if it was a timebomb. "Too hard, and it goes everywhere, you need just enough to crack it without actually breaking it, got it?"

"..Got it." Kitten said before taking an egg herself and then staring at it. So she just had to be gentle...she could do that. "Umm..what do I crack it with?"

"Against the lip of the bowl," Komoku grinned, inching it towards it. "You want none of the eggshell, and all of the egg."

"Okay." She said as she looked at the bowl. She could do this. She slowly moved over to the bowl and then gently tapped the egg against it...though it wasn't enough to crack it. It took her a few tries but eventually she heard the shell break. "...What now?"

"Okay, now put your thumbs on the crack and gently open it, like so." he said, cracking his own and opening it to pour the yolk into the bowl.

"..Alright." She did exactly what he asked her to, separating the shell and letting the yolk drop into the bowl. She inspected it and she didn't see any shell. "I did it..right?" She asked as she looked up at Komoku as if looking for a grade.

"You got it!" Komoku grinned, giving her a thumbs up. "Now, you whisk it," he said, showing her how to do it for a little bit. "Gotta do it briskly, make sure it's all stirred up...here, try it." he said, handing the bowl off.

Kitten took the bowl from him and then grabbed the whisk. She started repeating what he did...it was easy. When she was sure it was all mixed up, she looked up at him. "It's all yellow, is it good now?" She asked him with a smile.

"You're a chef and you didn't even know it!" he grinned. "Perfect, now put it on the skillet, let it cook for a bit...then flip it," he said, handing her a spatula. Others were waking up...but unsurprisingly, one of the first was Sejae ambling out with a faint yawn.

The skillet was the part she was actually worried about. She was so focused that she didn't even see Sejae coming out. "..How do I know when to flip it, Komoku? I don't want to burn it..."

"It'll be easy, you'll see." he smiled. "Go on, pour it into the skillet, carefully." Komoku, however...noticed Sejae, who didn't say anything. Simply watching with an amused smile on his face. Komoku teaching how to cook?

Kitten did as he told her, pouring the eggs inside of the pain and hearing it sizzle. It smelled..delicious already! "W-what now!? It's getting all white at the bottom..."

"Wait a little bit," Komoku grinned. "Okay, now scoop under the bottom and just kind of roll it over, it'll be fine."

Sejae tilted his head with a faint grin, watching her so nervously figure out cooking. A few others did eventually stir, Jana came out in a loose shirt and a pair of panties, smiling at the scene. Aw, Mei would love this! She'd have to go wake her up! She patted Sejae on the back and scampered back into the rooms, grinning.

Mei was still asleep, completely naked in her bed. She woke up a little bit earlier when Komoku did with a splitting headache. She didn't want to get up...she just wanted to sleep for the entire day.

"Mei," Jana grinned, moving closer. "Mei, Mei! You gotta wake up!" she whispered eagerly. "Komoku is doing something absolutely adorable!"

"Mnnn..." Mei whined as she opened her eyes. God, Jana's voice was making her head pound. "You don't have to scream..what is he doing?" She mumbled without opening her eyes.

"Teaching Kitten how to cook," she grinned, giving her a kiss. "C'mon, up! It's adorable! I'll get you something for your head."

Back
Top Bottom