School Rumble (Broom and I)

Catalina beamed at that question as she slipped her arm around Dujae. "Everything...he's my everything. First boyfriend I had who didn't abandon me when things get tough. Sex is great and everything, but that's not why I'm with him. He's a sweetheart, he even cares about me enough to get in my way when I want a drink. I'm not lonely anymore...I'm happy. I love him more than anything..."

"Aww, that's so romantic." Kitten commented with a smile.

Dujae flushed as red as his hair as he slid his arms around Cat tighter.

"Don't let Dujae's lazy ass fool you," Sejae smiled. "You won't find anyone more loyal, or dependable. Even if he is a pain in the ass sometimes."

"...Thanks, Sejae," Dujae grumbled. "You're always there for me, huh?"

"Sorry, bro," he grinned. "I'm glad you two are happy, though, really."

"Definitely!" Jana piped in with a smile. "You two are adorable together, he always seemed so bummed that he had to arrest you, Cat."

"Sorry, I'm so sorry that I made you do that. But you two understood why, right?" Mei asked with genuine concern.

"Water under the bridge, Mei. Thanks for letting me off with such a light sentence and letting him see me as much as he did. Anyways, my turn. Again. Jana, truth or dare?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Hm..." Jana mused, tapping her chin in thought. "Truth, since everyone seems so eager to embarrass themselves,"

"Hmmm, let's see. What would the scandalous Jana have to hide? Hmm..what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done, and would you do it again?" Catalina asked with a smile.

"That's a good one...I want to hear." Justin told her with a grin as he rubbed her back

"The kinkiest thing I've ever done, huh?" Jana mused, head tilting. "Boy...that's gonna take a minute."

"Well, there was this one time I was stuck between a brother and a sister," she mused. "Back before I met Mel..."

"Oh yeah? Tell us more." Catalina pressed as Mei went over to the cooler to get another drink. She was being quiet for a reason...

"Well...back when I had nowhere to go, there were these two siblings...really nice, charming people." she said, resting her chin on her knees. "They said I had to pay rent to keep living there, at the time...it was kinda fun," she smiled. "...a little freaky, but the brother was a freak, and the sister liked it rough."

"Uhuh. Go on." Catalina urged with bright eyes.

"You're way too eager to hear this." Kokoro muttered as she leaned against Adam's chest.

"Well, they liked pinning me together," Jana grinned faintly. "I'd usually be face deep in sister and vagina deep in the brother, he had a nice cock." she sighed. "I think they...you know...did stuff together, but they knew it wasn't exactly right...so..."

"That's really kinky. Incest is kind of hot though. Not for me but..." Catalina smirked and took a drink.

"Can't say I would ever think of either of my older brothers that way." Kokoro stated as she looked over at Mei, watching her just...kind of chug down the drink she had just gotten. That wasn't good.

"How old were you? I think kids can be curious at that age...if they have little supervision and nothing better to do." Justin mused thoughtfully.

"Sixteen, I think," Jana murmured faintly, watching Mei drink.

"...Mei, you doin okay?" Komoku asked curiously. The hell had gotten into her?

"Never better." Mei answered with an innocent smile. "Just thought that this was the best tropical drink I've ever tasted."

"Girl, you gotta pace yourself with those. They don't taste strong, but they are." Catalina told her as she closed the cooler. "No more to drink until you let that one go through you."

"Interesting to see Mei so enthusiastically drunk," Damien mused, taking a sip of his drink and swallowing it with a faint sigh. "Makes sense, though...I knew some tight people who barely ever unwound, everyone had an escape."

"She's still a little baby, this is only her second time." And she was starting to go after other peoples drinks now...yep. She was gone. Catalina sighed. "Komoku, keep your girl under control, I don't want her to get sick."

"Is the game over?" Kokoro asked, ignoring her cousin. She was just starting to like it, too.

"No, no," Komoku sighed, grabbing Mei's arms and pulling her back on her lap. Fussy little thing when she was drinking. "Go ahead, Jana...pick someone else."

"Hm..." Jana said with a faint smile. "Okay, truth or dare, Cat?"

"Me again? I must be popular. This time I'll pick dare." Catalina grinned as she looked at Jana. This should be fun.

"Let me go, I want something yummy to go down my throat." Mei giggled at her dirty little joke. Everything was nice, she really loved all her friends.

"Ever suck your own tits?" Jana grinned. "Yours are a bit bigger than mine, but I've managed to do it before."

"Uh huh," Komoku said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "No more for you, Mei. You've had enough."

"A bit bigger? Girl, that's like saying you're a bit bigger than Mei. I'm an entire cup size bigger...closer to the next size up really." Catalina playfully rolled her eyes, guess Jana was used to being the biggest around but she was and she would defend that title. "And no, I've always had boys to do it for me. Never got that desperate."

"Komoku.." Mei whined as she grabbed a fistful of his hair. "You're mean, I getting thirsty, I want something to drink."

"Oh really?" Jana said dryly. "Because it's about turning the boys on with it, little miss goddess."

"...I could attest to that being pretty hot, yes." Dujae grinned.

"Then we'll get you water, sweetheart," Komoku smiled, giving her a kiss. "Now stop whining, it's unbecoming of the Ice Queen."

"You're unbecoming of the Ice Queen." Mei mumbled as she crossed her arms.

"Whatever, is that what you're daring me to do? Because I couldn't give two shits about turning on boy, but I'll do it in this case." She was never one to try to turn on boys, it just happened for her and she took advantage.

"Yeah yeah yeah," Komoku smirked, arms around her as he snuggled against her. "Do you want something to drink, or not?"

"You're no fun," Jana smiled, head tilted. "Yes, I want to see you do it."

"Water...ed down sake." Mei said with a grin as she reached behind her and ran both sets of fingers through his hair over and over like she was petting him.

"Alright, I'm doing it." Catalina grinned, moving the straps of her bathing suit of her shoulders and pulling up both of her breasts. She shivered as she used her own tongue to lick her nipples, which were still hard from Komoku fondling her.

Back
Top Bottom