School Rumble (Broom and I)

"..What are you suggesting?" Kokoro asked, giving him that look that Mei often gave him when she was suspicious.

"Komoku shouldn't be the "Hunter", he'd use his nose to cheat." Catalina pointed out as she ate.

"I would not,: Komoku sniffed. "Consider it a compliment that there are so many wonderfully attractive women to smell!"

"...That was almost a compliment, but mostly creepy," Jana smirked in amusement.

"Almost," Masami giggled. "I'll give it to him, he's trying to socialize...what's your stake raiser?"

"Easy," he sniffed. "We have to use our powers to find each other, nothing hard...but a nice little love tap when we do. Makes it more creative."

"And another way for you to show off," Dujae said dryly. "I almost miss us having a drunken orgy."

"I don't want to play if I have to hurt someone..." Kitten muttered before sipping on her drink.

"More than that," Kokoro began as she narrowed he eyes. "What do you think will happen to the trees if you, Jana, Dujae or Kitten use your element?" Kokoro asked with a frown. Even if they had good control of their elements, accidents could happen. Explaining to her father what started a forest fire on their private island would suck.

"Oh my god, fine," Komoku sighed. "Jeez, don't you people let loose? Why don't we do something boring then, like spin the bottle, or truth or dare?" he said blandly.

...Dujae internally grimaced, because he knew at least two people who would just love that...and one of them was Cat, the other was Jana. And unfortunately, he was right.

"That could be fun," Jana smirked in amusement. "That could be very fun, actually..."

"I agree, let's do that. And if you can't answer a truth or refuse to do a dare, you have to take a shot of the strongest stuff I have." Catalina grinned. "Then we can play spin the bottle afterwards when everyone is nice and drunk."

"I liked hide and go seek in the dark idea better." Mei commented as she shook her head.

"You would," Dujae grinned. "Don't be such a stick in the mud, Mei. We're on vacation! It's about having fun and relaxing!"

"C'mon," Komoku smiled, arm around her shoulder to nuzzle against her. "It'll be fine, babe."

"She doesn't want to do it because she knows she'll say no to all the dares, and she won't want to answer any embarassing truths, thus she'll have to take the most shots." Catalina pointed out with a smirk."

"What? Mei isn't chicken is she?" Justin playfully asked. Mei glared at him, which made him giggle nervously in return. Damn, that glare still had a sharp edge to it.

"Fine. Let's do it. I have nothing to hide, and I'm not scared." Mei folded her arms stubbornly.

"Terrific," Jana smirked. "No sour asses after this, alright? This is about fun. Cat, you go first. Pick someone." Oh, this could be interesting, embarrassing...maybe kinda hot? That was probably the drink talking.

"What did you do today with the pretty Kitty you have your arm around? Be specific, I wanna know what and how you did it." Catalina smirked, and Kitten blushed a little but there was still a smile on her face.

"Specifics, huh?" Sejae said, glancing down at her for her consent...but the smile seemed clear enough.

"She jumped me, in a way," he chuckled. "...Not that I minded, nice choice in the swimsuit, Cat." he grinned. "Fine, specifics? She deepthroated me, excellently."

"That's...that's really hot. I didn't think little Kitten had it in her. I'm proud of you, girl." Catalina gave Kitten a smile, and she happily returned it though she didn't say anything to confirm or deny. Not that she was ashamed, it was just that her head was swimming and she wasn't sure how to respond.

"Sejae's turn." Kokoro pointed out, maybe to try to hurry the game along. Honestly, truth or dare? What were they, pre teens?

"Fine, Kokoro, Truth or Dare?" Sejae said with an amused little smile. Girl needed to lighten up like Mei needed to.

"Ooh," Dujae whistled. Sejae chuckled at that.

"Well, consider me impressed," he said casually. "Fine, if you're going to be a smug brat about it...kiss your cousin, with tongue."

"What?" Masami giggled. "Sejae, you, of all people?"

"I didn't like the way she looked at me," Sejae said innocently. "So, what'll it be, Kokoro?"

"What?! I did not agree to be apart of someone elses dare!" Mei protested as she sat up a little. Her and her cousin? Kissing?

"Fine." Kokoro responded as she moved out of Adam's lap. "Suck it up Mei, you're apart of the game." She moved over to Mei, ignoring the eyes on her as she leaned over. Mei just...pouted and then closed her eyes. This was stupid...but whatever, they were related and it didn't mean anything. Kokoro pressed her lips against Mei's, shoving her tongue forcefully into Mei's mouth.

"Oooh, that's fucking hot." Catalina commented with a grin as Kokoro pulled away after a few seconds. That..lasted longer than she meant it to.

"...Wow, she actually did it," Komoku grinned, watching Mei's expression curiously.

"Well..." Sejae chuckled. "I guess you're up next, Kokoro...well done, you're as sharp as you look....and as bold." Did he detect something he shouldn't have?

...Adam was trying really hard not to have an insanely hard erection, but he had failed miserably.

Mei was bright red as she looked down at at her drink, and the moment Kokoro pulled back she was helping herself to it..chugging it down. She needed to drink to be able to handle this game.

"...Hmm. Kuki, truth or dare?" Kokoro asked with a grin as she made her way back to Adam. She was trying to be all quiet, probably didn't want to be noticed...but Kokoro noticed everything.

"M...Me?" Kuki flushed faintly. "Um..." Wow, what was worse...? "...Truth...?"

"Who do you think is the most attractive guy here?" Kokoro asked as she sat on Adam's lap, giving her a polite smile. What was this girls taste, anyway? The only person she seemed to be around and pay attention to was Mei, at least at school. And that...Damien guy.

Kuki felt faintly relieved at that, Adam shifted faintly and mumbled a minor apology as his hard erection mashed right against her ass.

"W-Well, um...everyone is nice looking, but-"

"Ugh, sorry I'm late..." Damien sighed as he headed down to the beach. Almost immediately, Kuki's eyes darted to Damien...and truth be told? It was kind of hard not to stare. Jana-and everyone, really- was used to seeing Damien wearing his normal attire of a lazy suit. No, he was in a swimsuit...and dear god, Jana had never wanted to lick scars in her life. But Damien was sculpted, and his body told all kinds of stories. For once, he didn't have a cigarette in his mouth as he sat down in a beach chair and Kuki was speechless.

Mei almost didn't even recognize him, and she did her best to clear her throat and pull her eyes away. Catalina just whistled...Kitten was more or less uninterested and Kokoro just had a faint look of surprise on her face. "It's alright, you're just in time to play truth or dare with us, and I just asked Kuki a question.." All the men here were...really attractive. If she was single like Kuki it would be hard for her to pick, too.

"Well now that all the men are present, answer the question, Kuki. Who is the hottest? Not the nicest looking, but the hottest!" Catalina pressed.

"...Damien," Kuki said boldly, after spending about five minutes flushed and swallowing nervously, but she glanced away stubbornly. There, she said it.

"Huh," he mused, hands behind his back. "Really?"

"...The fuck did you do as a kid?" Komoku said, brow raised. "Fight bears?"

"Heh," he mumbled. "Something like it, sure."

"I'd love to fight you." Catalina purred as she looked Damien up and down. The suit really didn't suit that body of his!

"You people are so easily distracted." Kokoro pointed out as she rolled her eyes. "Whenever you're ready, Kuki. It's your turn."

Back
Top Bottom