School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Um...okay," Kuki said, glancing at all of them. Hm...she'd go somewhere that wasn't expected.

"Adam," she decided. "Truth or Dare?"

"...Uh...Truth?" Adam said after a moment.

"...Did you like that kiss?" she asked, Kuki's brand of mischief, it seemed.

"Er..." Adam mumbled, his hard erection throbbing against Kokoro's rear in reply. "...Maybe?"

"Answer honestly or take the shot." Catalina told him as she brought out a large bottle of home made apple pie moonshine.

Mei and Kokoro were staring right at him...Kokoro's stare was a curious one, but Mei's was..sharper than that.

"...I'll take the shot," Adam said, not between the two of them...hell no. He wasn't that stupid.

"Truth or Dare, not interrogation." Komoku reminded his girl dryly, giving her hair a light tug. "Stop that."

"Ouch." Mei muttered as she gave Komoku a frown. "What did I do?"

Catalina poured him a shot and then handed it to Adam. "Just four of those knocks even me off my ass...homemade moonshine is really strong! Just saying."

"You death glared him," Komoku said dryly. "Stop doing that, this is supposed to be fun."

Adam, however...took that drink like a champ, swallowing it in one go with a heavy exhale. Dujae blinked in surprise.

"...Holy shit, dude." he muttered.

"Mei, you go," Adam sighed. "...I'm uh...I'm good."

"That's not how the game works, if you want Mei to have a turn, you have to ask her truth or dare!" Kokoro policed, poking her boyfriend in the chest. If they were going to play a game, they were going to do it right, drunk or not!

"Ugh..." Adam sighed. "...Fine, Mei...Truth or Dare?" Since when did Kokoro want to play this game?

"Uhh.." Mei wasn't really sure which one to pick, but then again, it was Adam she was dealing with. "Dare." He wouldn't make her do anything embarrassing, she was sure.

"Dare, huh?" he said thoughtfully. "Fine...do something to someone other than Komoku, something...more than kissing."

"Ooh, bold." Komoku chuckled.

"This is really what you guys have been doing?" Damien chuckled. "Beautiful beach, hey, Cat...mind making me a drink? Something strong....and truth or dare is it?"

"Sure, hold on a moment." Catalina smiled at Mei, who was bright red and shifting her eyes. Well..well she could do something to Jana but..ugh! She wasn't in the mood when people were watching like this. "Let me pour Mei her shot first."

"Please do." Mei grumbled as she pulled herself into fetal position. No, she wasn't going to give any of them the satisfaction.

Catalina laughed and handed Mei her shot glass. She could smell how strong it was and she hadn't even brought it to her lips. She moved it to her lips and drank it, tasting the sweetness of the apple and cinnamon...then the strong alcohol that burned her throat so much she started coughing. Damn that was...wow!

"Your turn, Mei," Komoku grinned. "God, you're such a buzzkill, you know that?"

Damien sat up a little at that, glancing at Cat mixing drinks.

"Well," he said casually. "I had no idea we had such an accomplished drink mixer here, I'm impressed."

"Uh huh," Dujae muttered. He could keep it that way, freak...

"Here you go, a rob roy for you. You look like a guy that likes his scotch." Catalina pointed out as she passed him the drink, kneeling over so he would see all that plentiful, yummy cleavage of hers. "Flattery will get you everywhere..."

"..I'm not a buzzkill. Hmm...truth or dare..Komoku." Oh, she was going to get him...she was going to get him for all the torture he was putting her through.

"That right?" Damien smiled, taking the glass. "You keep giving me these, and I'll tell you whatever you want." he said, taking a smooth sip of his drink. Kuki was fuming so hard that Adam was wondering if she was going to burn a hole in the back of Catalina's head. Hmph...she didn't know how to do any of that...how was she supposed to get his attention...? She wasn't pretty like Cat...

"Dare," Komoku said easily, smirking. "Hit me with your best shot, pretty eyes."

"Hmph." Mei grinned, feeling her body get hot from that single shot. "Let's see...I dare you to grope either Sejae or Dujae's girlfriends. I...dare you." She folded her arms.

"Shit, I wouldn't with the look she's giving him.." Justin mumbled underneath his breath.

"Mei's death glares will stop in a minute, she's already getting drunk. Come on big boy, unless Kitten would rather you do it." Catalina said with a grin.

"I don't care. As long as Sejae doesn't mind." Kitten shyly said with a smile.

"...Now when we say grope, are we talking like a grab, or can I explore the merchandise?" Komoku asked with an arch of his brow.

"Setting terms? How diplomatic of you," Jana said dryly. "I suppose it is a valid question, though."

"Whatever you want to do, Komoku. It's all up to you." Mei said as she narrowed her eyes.

This was definitely a trap...Justin could feel it.

"You're so cute when you get angry," Komoku grinned, poking her nose. "Fine, you dared me...so don't blame me for what I do," he smirked. "But making me choose between two women is a torturous process, my dear. I feel like they both deserve my hands."

"Oh for christ sake, Komoku," Dujae sighed. "Touch some tits and let's move on, honestly!"

"So touchy," Sejae grinned. "I think he's possessive, Cat."

"Just a little bit." Catalina said as she rubbed Dujae's leg. "Don't worry, mi amor. A grope means nothing. But I won't be able to be in control of any sounds I might make." She smirked.

Mei just narrowed her eyes, waiting for him to do it. If he did it...well she'd just take another drink.

Komoku grinned easily at that, scooting closer to Cat to press his palms against her breasts, giving them a firm and hungry squeeze. "Ooh, now these aren't bad..." he said, running his palms over the nipples. "Hmm...D-cup? Double D?"

"That's Komoku for you," Jana chuckled faintly. Poor Mei...trying to out Komoku, Komoku...

Mei just rolled her eyes and then finished off the drink in her hand. Fine, well..two could play at that game.

"Mnn, double d, yes." Catalina moaned softly as her nipples started to jut out of her thin swimsuit. "Good guess."

"Not bad," Komoku grinned, flicking the nipples with his thumb before he reclined back with his girlfriend, arm around her shoulder. "That means it's my turn now, right?"

"Sure does.." Catalina purred. Now she was wet..mnn, hopefully the game would get a little more exciting soon.

"Hope you enjoyed that." Mei muttered as she rested her chin between her knees.

"Not as much as I enjoy you," Komoku said easily, arm around her to pull her in for an affectionate nuzzle. "You're the only one who gets the end result, Mei." he grinned. "Promise. Alright, Cat...truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I'll do truth. Just because I have nothing to hide." Catalina answered as she moved back to Dujae, running her fingers through his hair in case he was upset. "Hit me."

Dujae mumbled faintly, but didn't say anything as he nuzzled against his Bear's shoulder.

"Hm...okay," Komoku said casually. "What does Dujae mean to you?"

That was a ...question that Sejae was expecting, in a way. Not that Komoku'd ever outright admit it, but he was a big fat softy at heart, who always wanted to make sure the people who followed him were happy, actually happy. He couldn't remember how many times he'd put himself in the thick of something to see his friends out. Dujae was a little surprised...and faintly embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom