School Rumble (Broom and I)

"I wasn't sober." Mei repeated as she narrowed her eyes, looking up at Komoku with a glare.

"Stop teasing her or she won't drink any of the delicious stuff I made for us." Catalina growled at Komoku. Wow..Mei wasn't really expecting for Catalina to defend her..but she probably had some suspicious intentions behind that.

"Okay, okay..." Komoku sighed, arms raised up as he leaned back and reclined. "Just sayin...."

"Hey...Kuki. Is that what your name is? I barely remembered you were even with us. Stop being so shy and come here, do you like to drink?" Catalina asked with a grin. "It's alright if you're under aged, you're with responsible adults."

"What? I..." Kuki mumbled shyly. "I mean...I've never drank anything..." She was just minding her own business, trying not to listen to...whatever they were talking about...

"It's okay," Masami smiled. "I'm staying sober, Kuki...so I'll make sure they behave. Go on, have a drink."

"Here, you need to loosen up more than Mei does. Try this, it's pineapple and orange juice mixed with coconut rum. A good tropical drink." Catalina told her as she handed her a cup similar to the one Mei had. She really did like mixing drinks it seemed.

"...Thank you," she smiled shyly, taking the glass and taking a sip with a faint blink of surprise. "...It's...not bad," she admitted faintly. "...But isn't this alcoholic?"

"It sure is!" Catalina said proudly. "Bet it doesn't taste that way, I made most of the sweet stuff for Kitten and Mei since they like that. It figures you'd be into it too. Cute girls like sweet things." She leaned against Dujae as she crossed her arms. "Speaking of Kitten..where the hell is she? And your brother?"

"Probably having sex," Dujae shrugged. "Sejae tries to play the gentleman, but he buckles eventually...or maybe she jumped the poor guy, she seemed antsy."

"...Is Sejae even into girls?" Masami asked curiously.

"...Yes," Dujae said after a moment. "...I'm pretty sure, anyway. All I know is, being indifferent really made him popular with the ladies." he sighed. "I never understand women."

"You don't have to understand them because you have one right here." Catalina said as she yanked his hair a bit. "Well, Kitten always did seem to like Asians the best. But I always wondered how well she'd like only having sex with one person at a time since she's used to two, you know? Well, maybe because they looked exactly the same.." Catalina trailed off as she thought about it. Taking two guys at once, huh? That actually sounded pretty hot.

"Leave them alone, I'm sure they're fine." Mei commented casually as she lifted herself up from the blanket to stretch.

"Yeah yeah..." Dujae groused, nuzzling against her shoulder. "And I barely understand the one I have," he smirked. "You are a mysterious, enigmatic bear, after all."

"Uh huh," Komoku snorted.

"Very," Masami teased. "Never can tell what Cat is going to do."

"It would be boring if you knew what I was going to do all the time. And shut up, Komoku. If Mei had a manual, it would have ten volumes." Catalina grumbled as she sipped on whatever drink she had.

"Hey!" Mei cried out as she glared at Cat. "Ugh, I'm going for a swim. You guys are just too much sometimes." She got to her feet and went out towards the beach.

"Hey, I like all of Mei's complexities," Komoku grinned, watching that perfect butt meander towards the water as Dujae, got himself a drink too. "It makes her fun to figure out."

"Right, so I don't see what the problem is. I think I'll join her in the water though, before I get too drunk." Catalina said as she moved over to give Dujae a kiss. "Coming with? Or are you going to finish that drink first?"

"Mm, I'll finish," Dujae grinned, giving her a kiss. "I want to see you all wet and muscly before I get in myself."

Phew, a day on a private beach...who knew?

"Fine, fine." Catalina was just glad she could booze it up again without him getting mad. She wanted to enjoy it. She dashed over to the water and pushed Mei forward when she caught up to her, only to catch her when she nearly fell over. "Saved your life!"

"You did not, you were about to push me in! Don't do that!" Mei didn't understand why everyone wanted to mess with her so much...

"Oh boy..." Masami chuckled, rising out of her chair. "I better make sure Cat plays nice with Mei," Masami smirked. "You coming, Komoku?"

"Nah," he yawned widely, eyes closing. "I trust you,"

"Uh huh," she said dryly. Lazy bastard...but still, it was a fun way to have the day go. Nothing but sand, sexual freedom, drinks and a rich house...what else could they ask for?

Justin watched Masami leave, eyeing that delicious backside of hers. He made sure he didn't look too long before he rubbed Jana's back. "Are you going to lay out here with the rest of us, are go swim? I just finished spreading the sunblock all over you." He could go either way, honestly. He wasn't a good swimmer, but playing with Jana in the ocean sounded fun.

"Mm, sure," Jana smiled, glancing back at him. "Tired of pawing me?" she smirked, rising up on her knees with a delicious bounce of her oiled tits, the nipples erect and perky.

"I could never be tired of pawing you." Justin told her with a grin as he followed up after her. "It's just..you know. We're at the beach, might as well swim."

"Fair enough," Jana grinned, sauntering towards the beach before joining the revelry with a grin. Which was, of course...by finding Mei to tackle her into the waves.

"Stop, Jana!" Mei whined. Justin just shook his head and looked back to Kuki.

"Going to hang out with these bums, Kuki? Is the drink that good?" He asked curiously. He rarely ever talked to her, but why not? She was definitely a wall flower, but she needed to have fun.

"It's...very good, yes." Kuki mumbled shyly. She...didn't really feel comfortable around anyone but Jana, Mei and Damien...who was currently absent for now. Always working...ugh, where was he...? "Cat really knows how to make a drink."

"Yeah? That's good to hear. Just remember what you're drinking. A good drink mixer makes people forget that they're drinking alcohol." Probably why Catalina made this stuff in the first place. She should be a bartender.

"...Oh," Kuki said, staring at her glass as if it was her worse enemy. But...Cat made it for her, she...didn't want to be rude. "...I suppose one glass couldn't hurt, could it?" Kuki said hopefully, glancing back at him.

"Not at all. Relaxing won't hurt either, so when you finish with that come join us in the water. Looks like Mei needs your help over there." He winked at her, giving him that charming grin of his before walking over to the water to join Jana and the others. He liked Kuki, he just wished that she was a little less quiet. Maybe when Damien came around she'd feel more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom