School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Really?" She asked happily as she looked up at him. She wasn't even trying yet, and she was doing good? That just excited her more, she wanted to show him just how good she could be. She opened her mouth and pushed his cock all the way inside, rubbing her tongue along the underside of his cock.

"Shit..." Sejae groaned in surprise, watching her as he gripped his hair. "Oh, fuck...Kitten..." he mumbled in appreciation, hips arching eagerly for her. Oh god, the eagerness alone was hot...but this was another level entirely!

Kitten started bobbing her head up and down slowly, listening to the noises he made..the way his body reacted...it was much more different than she was used to. That meant she needed to learn him, to see what he really liked. She had a feeling that he wouldn't be like Shi and Zhao, who had instructed her in the exact ways to pleasure them. She had to learn for herself.

"Shit, Kitten..." he mumbled incoherently, Korean occasionally coming out as he squirmed against her eager mouth. "God, you're amazing..." he praised, stroking her hair in satisfaction. He wanted her to keep doing this, to explore on her own...and, well...she was good at sucking dick, extremely good.

She really liked doing this but she wished she could...wait...she could do it! She could do anything she wanted, now. She reached in between her legs, using her fingers to quell her aching pussy. She wanted to taste him more than she wanted him inside her, so this would have to do. She pushed them inside of her tight hole and moaned onto his cock, her eyes fluttering to the back of her skull as she drooled all over him.

"Fuck, Kitten..." Sejae hissed in pleasure, gripping her hair tighter as he rocked into her eager mouth. "God...!" he groaned loudly, head tilted back. She was going to coax an orgasm out of him and he could feel it, his hips shivering. "Shit...shit..." he hissed, eyes closing tightly. "Mm, I'm gonna cum, Kitten..."

Yes! She wanted to taste him so bad, his words only made her work him harder. Her pace was increased, she could barely breathe now as she continued to shove him to the back of her throat over and over. All while she desperately fingered that slutty pussy of hers...this felt so good! She wanted to do this for so long...

Sejae let out a long, pleasured grunt as his hips arched into her hungry mouth. His orgasm was thick, and heavy as he bucked firmly into her willing throat. "Shit..." Sejae panted hungrily. "oh, shit...Kitten..." he groaned in appreciation. She was...she was incredible!

Kitten drank every last bit of his thick orgasm. Her pussy was practically dripping all over the bed. He tasted incredible! It had been so long since she guzzled cum like this, and he gave her so much. It made her whimper with satisfaction. She reluctantly pulled away from his cock and smiled at him. "Did you like it..?" A dumb question, but she liked being praised.

"Loved it..." Sejae panted heavily, rubbing his glistening cock against her cheek. "You're amazing, Kitten..." he breathed. "Mm, come here...I want to taste you..."

She moved closer to him, letting his cock brush over her stomach..and then her dripping wet pussy. She gave him a much more eager kiss than the first, closing her eyes as she started rubbing against him. Now she wanted to cum..

Sejae growled hungrily at that, returning the kiss as his hands trailed down to her perfect little ass and gripped, spreading the cheeks as he shifted his hips. It was going to be sensitive as hell...but fuck it, he wanted to feel the inside of Kitten and make her purr like she deserved.

She had to hold still for his cock to align with her entrance, though it was harder than it sounded. The minute she felt him penetrate her though, she was already starting to move her hips. "You feel good...so good"

"Better than them?" Sejae asked with a faint purr, bucking his hips upward firmly with a pleased grunt. Oh, he was extremely sensitive, but god if she wasn't tight...

"Mnn! Uh..uhuh!" She admitted as she kept bouncing on top of him to meet his thrusts. Only because..well she just felt like she had more control maybe? She didn't know, she'd think about it later. There was just something about him that she never felt with the twins.

"Good," Sejae growled in satisfaction, hands roaming over her breasts to squeeze them as he watched her bounce on his cock. "Nn...I want you to cum, Kitten..." he groaned. "And I'm going to do everything to make you cum!" he said, pinching on her nipples and tugging.

"Sejae!" She cried out when he started tugging on her nipples. She was already close because she had played with herself while she sucked his cock. It was wonderful...he was wonderful, she couldn't stop herself from getting louder and louder. She felt bad for making such a mess in his lap, but she couldn't help it!

"Mm, you like that," Sejae grinned, giving them another hard tug as he bucked into her tight pussy with a pleased hiss. The wet smacks only made it better! He couldn't help bucking into her faster and harder.

Her breath started to become ragged as he tugged at her hard nipples. The extra attention made her pussy tighten as she cried out one last time before cumming all over his lap. "Oh..oh God!" It had been a long time since she came that hard...

Sejae grunted heavily when she came, letting out a faint breath of relief as he ran his hand along her cheek with a faint chuckle. "Wow..." he grinned widely. "You're a dirty little kitten, aren't you?"

Kitten felt her cheeks warm up, but she nuzzled into his hand. "..Don't you like it, Sejae? I..I like being dirty." She admitted with a sheepish smile. He stopped...did she cum too quickly?

"I love it," Sejae said, rolling his hips slowly at that. "Mm, I like seeing my Kitten dirty..." he said, his already husky voice dipping lower.

Kitten bit her lip as he started moving his hips again. Something about saying that she was his...she really, really liked it. She would probably never break out of that fetish she had of belonging to someone, but at least there was more freedom in this particular sense. "Mnn..I want to be dirty for you all the time then...I like your cock inside of my dirty pussy, Sejae."

He let his thumb brush over her cheek, pulling her down to kiss her. "Mm...all the time?" he said, hips bucking slow and steady inside that perfect pussy. "That's a bold offer, Kitten..." he breathed, tongue flicking over her lips. "This is something you want to do?"

His lips felt wonderful and she almost missed them when he pulled away to speak. She groaned softly each time he bucked into her, and she held herself steady for him since she was still tired from her last orgasm. She nodded as her half lidded, blue eyes stared into his. "Yes, it's something I want very much..."

Back
Top Bottom