School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Mm, then you're free to do what you like..." Sejae purred against her lips, hands slipping over her perfect ass as he rocked into her. "Whatever you do...I'll like it."

"Really?" Kitten asked as she panted, looking down at him. She was still wet...really really wet. It seemed like her pussy hadn't had enough, and he was willing to give. She leaned over and kissed his neck slowly starting to move her hips with him.

"Mm, yes..." Sejae purred, rocking up into her moist pussy as he let his hands roam over her back. "Don't be afraid...everyone explores..." he murmured into her ear.

"I..I don't know what I want to do yet." She admitted breathlessly as he continued to buck into her twitching and tightening cunt. She wasn't used to doing things she wanted to do, so she had never thought about it. All she knew was that she wanted to be with him.

"Then just enjoy what we have," Sejae smiled, leaning forward to kiss her as he started to pick up his pace with a pleased groan.

When his pace started picking up, she started getting louder as she felt another orgasm starting to spark between her legs. "I..I will!" She cried out as she closed her eyes, moving her hips in unison with his. "I like this, very much!"

Sejae grunted in surprise, hands running up her chest. He couldn't last much longer, his first orgasm had taken a lot out of him, the second one made him groan heavily as his hips arched up with another hot batch of cum. Shit, shit...she was going to suck him dry...

Kitten came about the same time as he did, and another rush of her hot girl cum met with his semen. It added to the mess already in his lap, but she didn't mind. It just felt so..so good. And when she finally calmed down, she collapsed on top of him, kissing him softly on the cheek. That felt really good...

Sejae panted heavily, head resting back against the pillow. "Nn...Kitten...you're going to kill me," he sighed contently. "Mm..."

"I would never do that, Sejae." Kitten said with a smile before sliding off him and curling up at his side. She yawned shortly after and closed her eyes. She just wanted to nap now...the ocean could wait.

"Good...because I need rest," he chuckled, hand running through her hair as he closed his eyes. Eh, wouldn't kill them to do it another time...they probably wouldn't be missed on the beach anyway, right?
--

Well, Komoku could safely say that the women were wonderful. Not that he was looking much aside from Mei, but Jana was hot...Cat was surprisingly attractive when she wasn't talking, which was never...so that was about half of an erection gone every time he looked at her. Kuki had deigned for something safe, a one piece, but Komoku questioned how safe it was when it practically molded over her toned body and gave plenty of appeal to her breasts. As for Masami, well...

"...You could have wore something, you know," Komoku said dryly.

"Oh please," Masami said dryly, reclined back in a beach chair. "Half of you are probably going to be naked at some point in this adventure anyway, why should I give a crap, again?" she sighed, rubbing suntan lotion on her arms. "Besides, after what you all did at Mei's place, who cares?" Yep, his sister...buck naked in the sun, she was pretty. Lots of fitness to her figure, a nice tight stomach and firm breasts to accentuate that tomboy look. She probably had bigger breasts than most people thought, since all she wore was jumpsuits.

Justin wasn't going to look at Masami. Not out of respect for Jana...she wouldn't care if he looked. But mainly because of the fact that she was Komoku's sister, and he really didn't want to get on his bad side. It wouldn't be all too smart. Besides, there were plenty of other girls to stare at. He had missed whatever Mei had done at her birthday party, so seeing her in her swimsuit as she laid out on her towel to join Masami tanning was a really, really nice view.

They were missing four people, and he could only wonder what they were doing..it was expected with Adam and Kokoro but Sejae and Kitten? Were they like that now?

"Leave her alone, you're both siblings so who cares?" Catalina grinned at Masami as she studied her impressive form. Out of all the girls here, she was the biggest..chest wise and..well everything else wise. But she could still appreciate all of them, and their tone. Cat? Cat just had a lot more muscle than any of them did. "Even your girlfriend isn't saying anything, and she's usually the one who freaks out about things like this!"

"Can't say I'd like it too much if I saw Koko naked in front of everyone else." Mei passively said as she raised her arm over her eyes to block out the rays of the sun. She was feeling so lazy, she could fall asleep out here...Masami's choice of attire was odd, but not enough to ruin the mood of their vacation.

"Here," Masami said with a polite smile, handing her a pair of shades. "Besides, what's the point of vacationing if I don't get a full body tan?"

"Good point," Jana grinned, laying out a towel as she reclined with a content sigh. Yes...sand, sex...a hot guy, this is what she needed to make all that stress burn away.

"Besides," Dujae shrugged, eyes quite happily on Cat. She sure knew how to pick a swimsuit, rawr. "Nothing wrong with being naked, not like we're going to mount all the women who have their legs open."

"Gee, thanks," Masami smirked. "I'm terrified to think that you guys are considered gentleman."

Jana tried not to snicker, but it came out anyway.

Mei accepted the pair of shades and put them on. She was never much of a beach person so she didn't exactly come prepared. "Hmph, I'll take the tan lines. Even if we are surrounded by gentlemen, there's only one man here who deserves to see me naked."

"Said sober Mei." Catalina added with a grin.

"Only sober Mei," Komoku grinned. "Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but everyone saw you naked when you were drunk."

"Yep," Masami smirked. "You were sucking Komoku's dick under the table and kept telling him that nobody would know."

"You're a slut drunk," Jana smirked. "It was kinda cute, actually."

"You guys told me you would never bring that up! And so what, that doesn't mean I'm going to take off my clothes just because everyone saw me naked one time." Mei flipped over and let out a humiliated sigh.

"Blah blah blah. We know what it takes to get you to change your mind, Mei." Catalina purred as she opened up the cooler they had brought with them to the beach. "I got some good shit this time, you're going to love it much better than boring old sake."

"I'm not drinking." Mei stubbornly responded.

"Calm down, Mei," Komoku chuckled, patting her back fondly. "If you don't want to drink, you don't have to drink."

"Except for the fact that you seem to enjoy drinking," Jana smirked in amusement, casually undoing her top and tossing the lotion bottle to Justin. "Or at least, you do around Komoku. I think you're a repressed slut, Mei."

"Repressed?" Masami said dryly. "You guys see the looks on her face when she fucks my brother, right?"

Justin caught the bottle and then slowly moved over to Janas side, listening to the conversation with an amused grin on his face. Fuck, he missed it after Jana fucked him into a coma for the night.

"Stop it!" She told Masami and Jana both. "I just drank too much! And you people didn't stop me!"

"Uh," Komoku said with a faint smirk as Jana reclined back against Justin's toned body with a content sigh. Oh, make no mistake...Jana was going to let him paw her to oblivion, and she was getting a full body tan herself. "You had two drinks and you were already talking about how big my dick was compared to Dujae's, Mei. How were we supposed to stop you when we didn't even start?"

"It's true," Masami teased. "You should relax more, Mei. It's not like any of us are going to do anything, Komoku'd snap their necks."

"Very true," Komoku said, the hand on her back rubbing it fondly. "Nobody touches my Mei without her permission."

"They're right, you should relax mama. Here, at least taste this. I mixed it myself, it's a special coconut milk drink. You like sweet things, right?" Cat moved over to Mei and handed her a sealed cup. Mei hesitated, but eventually took it and brought it up to her lips. Wow..it really was sweet..and good.

"Well..maybe I'll drink a little. But this time I'm pacing myself. And you guys need to stop making fun of me!" She demanded as she sat up a little so she could lean against Komoku. She glanced over at Justin and Jana, seeing Justin very much into covering Jana with sun tan lotion. His hands were going everywhere but her breasts...though he brushed against the purposely in a teasing manner. So what? They were back together again?

"Yes?" Jana smiled casually, shifting Justin's hands to press them right against her tits. "Go on, Mei, ask." she teased.

She hated when Jana did that to her, putting her on the spot. "Well, what's the story between you two? You've been pretty close since my party.." She ignored Justin's obviously fondling as he played with both Jana's nipples...in front of them. Ugh.

"Mm, well..." Jana cooed at his touch. "We decided to stop worrying about what it was and just enjoy it, that...and he's gotten way hotter," Jana teased, grinning. "And much more mature..."

"...That sounds reasonable, I suppose." Mei said as she put the drink down. That didn't mean they had to show it off though..and Justin was definitely not ashamed since he was focusing on twisting and pulling at her hard nipples.

"Mm..." Jana sighed contently, leaning back against him as she squirmed a little on the towel. "Yeah..." she grinned shamelessly.

"...Still not as bad as you were, Mei," Komoku smirked.

Back
Top Bottom