Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"I'll drink it if you don't like it," Sejae chuckled. "Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Masami mumbled, hands around her waist. "It's okay, Mei...I'm just glad Komoku found a girl who can keep him in line."

"Hey," Komoku frowned. "The hell does that mean?"

"It means you're whipped, dude," Dujae said easily, sitting back in a chair with a sigh. "Not that there is anything wrong with that..."

"Yeah, you can join Dujae in the club for whipped guys." Catalina said with a grin. Kitten..didn't seem to mind the whiskey too much. But she enjoyed the juice without it. It was sweeter without the whiskey.

"I wanna give him a reward for being such a good doggy..but I'm not going to blow him under the table just so Cat can get five bucks..." Mei went stumbling back over to Komoku.

"Mei, you should probably sit down before you hurt yourself." Kokoro said with a frown.

Jesus, she really was a great drunk, wasn't she? Komoku kind of...liked it, a lot. Who knew she'd get so uninhibited?

"Easy," Komoku chuckled, hand on her shoulders. "I'm pretty sure saying that means she gets five bucks, Mei." Jana frowned, then took another hard shot of sake and stood up. No, this wasn't going to be stood for, dammit. Mei was not going to have a better time than her.

"Drink," Adam chuckled, handing her a cup of sake. "Relax a little? It's not like anything bad is going to happen with Komoku around." When he said it, it didn't make sense...but it kind of did?

Justin glanced over to Jana when she stood up. What had gotten into her? His blue eyes lingered a little longer than he usually let them as he looked her up and down. Maybe it was a bad idea to keep drinking like this.

"Fine..." Kokoro replied as she snatched the cup from his hand. "But if I start acting like Mei, you better take me home."

"You wish you could be me right now, I'm the birthday girl!" Mei exclaimed as she jumped onto Komoku's lap. "Someone give Cat five dollars!"

"Oh jeez," Sejae chuckled hand running through his hair. "I do not wanna see Komoku get his dick sucked."

"Then turn around," Komoku smirked, giving Mei a kiss as he ran his hands along her legs. "You sure about this, sweetheart?"

Jana had a different idea in mind in entirely, because she walked over to Justin...her expression neutral as she rose her skirt up for him, exposing her freshly shaved patch of hair, and a faintly glistening pussy. "...Sorry in advance," Jana mumbled. "...But I really want to fuck you stupid." she said quietly. "And I don't care where, or how. But do it, now." Fuck it, the air was thick with sexual frustration and Jana had been hungry for some attention forever ago. Mei was...wonderful, but that wasn't what she needed.

"Nope!" Mei said proudly, but she pressed her lips against his anyway..then pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Justin winced when his pants suddenly got a lot more tighter..he couldn't stop staring at her. He didn't stop to wonder why she wasn't wearing any panties, he only just stared before he cleared his throat. He wanted it badly but..he had to make sure. He moved his hand over to hers and then pulled down her skirt so he could..think clearly with his head..the smarter one. "...You sure about this, Jana? I don't want to take advantage of you while you're...you know." He wasn't sure if she was drunk or not, but it did take a lot of self control to ask her that question..

"Fuck this..if you guys are going to be like that then I might as well not hold back!" Catalina pulled Dujae by the hair and forced a kiss on him while rubbing his erection through his pants.

"Horny?" Jana smirked. "I'm not drunk, Justin. Just buzzed...now do you want me to suck you dry, or not?" she purred, deciding to head toward her bedroom. There wasn't really anything in there yet...but she didn't care. They'd fuck on the floor.

Justin followed like a puppy dog, even though it was a little hard to walk. "I do...you know I do. It's just..." If he was sober, he would have declined. There was too many strong feelings left over from before, this was a bad idea and he knew it. But he didn't care, his cock didn't care. The moment he was inside of the room with Jana, he grabbed her by the shoulders and crashed his lips against hers for a passionate kiss.

She returned it eagerly, arms wrapping around his neck to pull him closer.

"I know," she breathed faintly, fingers running over his toned muscles. "I'm sorry...now fuck me, I missed you." she said, already tugging his belt off as her pussy throbbed for attention, her wetness starting to run down her leg in anticipation.

His pants dropped seconds after the belt came off. He lifted her up, not even bothering to take off her clothes. Instead, he pressed her against the wall and rubbed the head of his cock against her entrance. She was already so wet...and they hadn't even done anything yet. That was enough reason for him press his hips forward, slipping all of his thick, seven and a half inches inside of her. "Fuck..." He growled against her neck.

She let out a pleased, surprised mewl as she hit the wall. Oh, fuck...Justin never did that before. She felt her cunt throb in anticipation as his cock sunk in her and she whimpered hungrily, letting out a low gasp as her eyes rolled back, head resting against the wall. "Oh, fuck..." she whimpered, toes curling.

He didn't wait very long to start moving his hips in a slow but deliberate pace. It had been a long time..and he dreamed about this for so long. Being back inside Jana was heaven for him. She was so wet and tight, it was like her pussy was milking him for everything he had. But he wasn't close to cumming at all..no. He wanted this to last as much as possible.

"Nn..." she whimpered, arms around his neck as she hugged her body against him. "You've changed, so much..." she cooed against his neck. "I like it..."

"Me too." He muttered against her neck, his cock slamming into her hungry pussy over and over again. He was alternating between hard, deliberate thrusts and quick and sudden ones. Whatever he felt like doing really...whatever made her squeal for him.

"Nn! Nnn!" Jana mewled eagerly, hands running along his shoulders as she leaned back with a gasp. She used the wall to keep her upright as she tugged open her shirt, her bra straps snapping to let her D's bounce hungrily with his pace. She gripped his head and mashed it against her clevage. "Fuck, I missed youu..." she whined eagerly, rocking down on his fat dick.

"I missed you too.." Justin groaned into her chest just before moving his head and taking one of her nipples into his mouth. He slid his tongue across her nipples as he sucked eagerly. This made him slow down a little, but he only slammed into her harder. God he missed her...he missed this.

"Mm..." Jana groaned, rocking down on his shaft. "Come on..." she mewled eagerly, letting out hungry, slutty squeals every time his cock slammed into her dripping pussy. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

"I DO mean it!" He growled before he quickened his pace, bucking into her like a wild animal. His fingers dug into her soft flesh as he held her firmly in his grip to make sure she wasn't going anywhere regardless of how hard he was slamming into her soaking wet cunt. He was ignoring that tingling in his spine. He refused to cum, not until she did!

She couldn't hold in her squeals of pleasure, hands gripping his shoulders as her entire body shivered and gasped. "Nn...nnnn!" she screamed, her entire body shaking as her orgasm came like a tidal wave, coating his cock in a steady flow of juices as her eyes rolled back into her head. All she saw was white, and the buzz in her ears drowned out all noises.

His ears rang a little, but he didn't care. Feeling her squeeze his dick during her orgasm was absolute bliss. He let himself go, grunting loudly as he filled her pussy up with his semen in three long shots. His legs went numb, and all he could do nuzzle his face into her neck as his orgasm came to an end and his breathing returned to normal. "Fuck..Jana, you feel so good."

"Mm..." Jana mumbled contently, nuzzled against his hair. "Let me suck your cock, okay..?" she breathed. She wanted more....

Justin looked into her eyes for a moment before he pulled out of her, his cock still hard and wanting more. After placing her on her feet, he put his back to the wall and slid down so he could sit.

She settled down to her knees eagerly, leaning down to lap at his tip before sinking her mouth down with an eager moan, her head already starting to bob up and down his shaft smoothly, her tongue trailing along the underside of his shaft. She missed it, ugh...she hated herself for missing it...

Justin groaned in approval, his hand running through her soft hair. He looked down at her, watching his cock disappear into her mouth. The sight alone was enough to make his cock throb eagerly. "Shit..that feels really nice."

"Mm..." Jana purred hungrily, slipping her lips off to spit on his cock, running her tongue over his tip before sinking back down on his dick with a pleased mewl before sliding back up again with a hot breath. "You've changed..." she breathed hungrily, red eyes glancing up at him as she nuzzled his cock. "Mm...you've changed for the better...I'm proud of you."

Back
Top Bottom