Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Dream Guide said:
Quinn shuddered as Flora's vines teased his rear. This was going to be an evening of firsts for him. He tried to copy Chess, motions as he began working the new shaft. With on hand, he continued to fondle Flora's pussy, while the other reached to cup Chess' dark breast.

Chess moans around the erect shaft as Flora's vines prepared her lips, arcing to provide Quinn with better access to her breasts, a hand snaking down to handle Quinn's cock.

Flora moaned softly at the feeling of Quinn's and Chess' mouths on her two green members, pleasuring her with their tongues while she was preparing their holes with her veins. She moaned a little bit louder at the sensation of the priestess' other hand dancing over her labia and playing with her clit. Flora spread her legs a little bit further to give him better access to her dark-green pussy which allowed him to even finger her too should he want to do that. "That feels great...Quinn, how about you fuck me from behind while I have my way with the sexy drow elf?" She wanted to fuck Chess in both of her holes at the same time before she fucked them both, but she could still use her vines to penetrate their free holes too at any time. "Or do you two want to fuck so I can use your tight asses?" Flora was looking forward to this and hoped that they would have sex the whole day and night.

Quinn pondered for a moment, looking back and forth between the beautiful plant girl and the equally beautiful dorw. "I-I have a small idea," he said, pulled back. He placed a hand on each of their abdomens, chanting softly. Both would feel a gentle warmth blossoming within their wombs, granting them both great fertility. Once done, the priestess blushed. "I-I would be honoured to give me seed to either of you," he said meekly.

Revnarh said:
Flora moaned softly at the feeling of Quinn's and Chess' mouths on her two green members, pleasuring her with their tongues while she was preparing their holes with her veins. She moaned a little bit louder at the sensation of the priestess' other hand dancing over her labia and playing with her clit. Flora spread her legs a little bit further to give him better access to her dark-green pussy which allowed him to even finger her too should he want to do that. "That feels great...Quinn, how about you fuck me from behind while I have my way with the sexy drow elf?" She wanted to fuck Chess in both of her holes at the same time before she fucked them both, but she could still use her vines to penetrate their free holes too at any time. "Or do you two want to fuck so I can use your tight asses?" Flora was looking forward to this and hoped that they would have sex the whole day and night.

Dream Guide said:
Quinn pondered for a moment, looking back and forth between the beautiful plant girl and the equally beautiful dorw. "I-I have a small idea," he said, pulled back. He placed a hand on each of their abdomens, chanting softly. Both would feel a gentle warmth blossoming within their wombs, granting them both great fertility. Once done, the priestess blushed. "I-I would be honoured to give me seed to either of you," he said meekly.

I would be as honored for you to have your way with me, Quinn.
Chess replies, ceasing her sucking as she presents her sweet honeypot to the priestess

Flora wondered what Quinn was planning when he placed his hand on her abdomen and knew what was going on when the warmth sspread in her womb. "I'd love to recieve your seed, but only when I can place my own into you too." She withdrew her tentacles and waited for her partners to get into position before she would do anything else except strocking her green cocks. "So you two want me to fuck your asses while you have sex?" Quinn could fuck her later when she was penetrating both holes of Chess at the same time. She wanted to fill them both with her seed and make sure that they gave birth to her child. There was a possibility that it wouldn't work though even after she got blessed by the fertility goddess. Her seed was different than the semen of humans and other races.

Quinn blushed and bowed, before approaching Chess. He wrapped his arms around her dark form, giving her neck a tender kiss as he pushed his pale length deep into her sex. His tight ass was open for Flora.

Dream Guide said:
Quinn blushed and bowed, before approaching Chess. He wrapped his arms around her dark form, giving her neck a tender kiss as he pushed his pale length deep into her sex. His tight ass was open for Flora.
Chess moans lustfully as her folds are penetrated, wrapping her long legs around his waist. Her own tight ass is as open to Flora as her current partner.

Flora watched Quinn and Chess getting in position, laying down on the ground and starting to have sex right in front of her. She stroked her two throbbing members to lube them up with her precum and enjoyed the sight of the male priestess and the drow elf fucking. Flora applied some of her sap-like nectar to their holes by using jer tentacle-like veins and prepared both of them for her before she penetrated their tight bumholes. Her veins vanished back into her body before she got into position behind Quinn and Chess. Flora stroked her cocks a last time to make sure that they were slick enough and pushed the heads of her green dicks slowly and gently into the priestess' and the drow elfs tight assholes. She continued to push forwards without rushing everything and let them get used to the feeling of having her inside them before she began to pull back only to thrust forward again. Flora developed a slow and gentle rhythm, but after a while her thrusts became faster and harder.

Quinn let out a surprised moan as Flora's cock pushed into his rear. This was all new to him, but he tried to his best to please her. His muscles clamped around her green cock as she pumped into him, the priestess trying to time her movements with his own. His hands gently cupped and massaged Chess' breasts, wanting this to be as pleasing for her as possible.

Dream Guide said:
Quinn let out a surprised moan as Flora's cock pushed into his rear. This was all new to him, but he tried to his best to please her. His muscles clamped around her green cock as she pumped into him, the priestess trying to time her movements with his own. His hands gently cupped and massaged Chess' breasts, wanting this to be as pleasing for her as possible.

Chess gasps at the sensation, her surprise and slight pain quickly banished by moans of ecstasy as she's made love to. she gasps as her breasts are massaged, enjoying it greatly

Flora waited for the drow elf and the priestess to get used to her cocks before she began to move back till only the head of her members was still inside their tight holes only to push back into them which caused Quinn to push his own dick deeper into Chess's pussy. Green veins grew out of the ground and slithered forward the three people who were having sex in the forest near the village. They came closer to the trio and each one of them got targeted by the green tentacle-like plants. Flora got fucked by two large veins while the others began to tease the nipples of the mating trio.

((Screw it, I'm starting this back up with a bit of a time skip))

Kay wandered through the crowded marketplace, dodging panicked civilians fleeing some new chaos downtown. People were yelling about a gang of kittens with knives, and something about Wu Tang, but Kay frankly didn't give a fuck. The fields where she grew her fucks were barren, and she had none to give. Instead, she pressed her face against the window of a fancy bakery, her tiny succubus wings fluttering with excitement as she drooled over an absolutely amazing looking chocolate cake. There was ganache for days, and at least three layers of frosting.

She tried the door, but it appeared that the bakery was already closed for the day. Either that, or the owner had barricaded themselves inside on account of the kitten riot.

Having roamed this land and continent for quite a while, Tilus never really expected a riot of, quote, "young cats wielding blades" to prompt an entire marketplace to clear. Maybe there was something in the water here. He made a mental not to stay far, far away from anyone selling water from the town well and approached a fairly attractive woman who was currently trying to force her way into the bakery. He raised a brow, and was initially intending to pass and let her have her way, but then sighed, being raised to help a woman in need and turning back towards her.

He cleared his throat so she knew of his presence if it went initially unnoticed and gave a smile, pulling down his hood to appear less threatening. "Need any help with that, miss?"

Kay spun around with surprise when the man cleared his throat. "Stranger danger!" she shouted, brandishing the crowbar she'd been using to try and jimmy the door. It looked ridiculously large compared to her tiny body. Thinking for a second, she offered the bar to the guy, who seemed like he'd be much better at this.

"Can you bust open this door for me? There's a very important cake that needs eating."

The ranger watched her raise the crowbar, and in tandem his own eyebrow raised, and he took the the tool when it was offered. Deciding to use it as a backup in case his plan A didn't work, he leaned it against the stone wall of the bakery before kneeling down and attempting to pick the lock. His many years of life helped with this, but the store having a good lock on the door slowed him down a bit. He hoped the woman she was helping was at least a tad bit patient, as after about three minutes the lock gave out the ever satisfying click and the handle turned, the door opening with ease.

Standing, he picked up the crowbar again and handed it to her. Unless she was intending to kill him after eating this special cake, he had nothing to worry about, he felt. "There you go. Feel free to raid this place for its loot." He chuckled. He had heard many adventurers use that term for the treasures they found but it always seemed a tad bit silly of a term for him to use. When the prize was cakes and pastries, he felt the term fit.

Kay was a little disappointed at the lack of splintery exploding door action, and gave the door one good whack with the crowbar just for good measure before she wandered into the bakery. She flapped her tiny wings to help with vaulting the counter and then rummaged through the window display, hauling out a wicked awesome chocolate cake. And a donut, just because. The guy who helped her break in was essentially ignored in favor of the moist deliciousness of all that chocolatey goodness, though after a few bites and at least one little happy-dance, she did feel as though she was being a bit rude. "Wanna get in on this?" she asked. Even as much as the little succubus loved sweets, she probably couldn't eat the whole cake. Probably.

Tilus watched as she raided the bakery, lightly laughing as each moment went by. Then, he was offered a bit of the cake and he raised a hand. "I'm fine. Already ate and cake would probably make that meal come up." It was true, not too long ago he had a full meal. He just wasn't wanting to eat everything in sight. He did watch as she ate, however, noting the small wings that she used previously to hover slightly. "So...are you a succubus? The wings are too small for an angel."

A loud noise of suddenly erupted from the kitchen behind the counter as the two of them were talking. A few seconds later, a few of the raiding cats who got separated from the group burst out from the door and ran outside, completely ignoring Tilus and Kay as they ran by them. A moment later, the werewolf Galneyr shifted in his half form burst out from the kitchen giving chase. "Out of the ways ladies! Save the cat and dog jokes for later!" he yelled out at them as he ran by. In a flur he bolted down the street as the sound of distressed cats echoed in the distance.

Kay blinked in surprise as a werewolf ran out of the kitchen chasing kittens, chewing her cake noisily in lieu of comment and swallowing loudly. "Well, that just happened." She took another bite of cake, fluttering her wings happily. "Well, yes, I'm a succubus," she said, "but I guess you can see I'm not normal. I have this condition, ya know? Virgin sickness. So that's why I look like this instead of all sexy like a normal sucky." She gestured at her tiny frame, her flat chest and lack of curves with general disgust. There was nothing traditionally sexy about her, so she filled that void with cake.

Back
Top Bottom