Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

It took some effort, but Lena managed to shove her finger past Melusine's tiny little opening and into the fairy's body. She was surprisingly stretchy, and her body deformed around the length and girth of Lena's finger. She'd been fucked like that once herself, though her body had none of the stretchy resilience. Thinking back to the incident, Lena couldn't decide which emotion was stronger, the intense pain of the giant dragon cock that all but destroyed her, or the mind shredding bliss of the healing magic that kept her alive. Impaling Melusine further down onto her finger like a giant spear, Lena giggled as her fingertip lodged in the fairy's tight throat. "Looks like you're spitted," she said, looking over the stretched fairy with undisguised glee. "Now it's time for a real treat!"

Lena reached down and pulled the gusset of her panties aside, then squished Melusine's body up into her pussy lips, sliding the fairy in and out of her like a tiny living dildo. "Damn, I just wanna do the kinkiest, nastiest shit to you, you have no idea!"

Melusine groaned while Lena's fingers were stretching her pussy, womb and throat out to the maximum thanks to her spell. She came while she was spitroasted and didn't notice that she was shoved inside Lena's wet snatch. The tiny water fairy moved her arms around and pressed against every sensitive spot with her fists. Melusine began to like getting used as a living dildo. She started to hum and became a living vibrator after she had used another spell. Melusine looked forward to be used for the kinkiest and nastiest things by Lena.

Lena convulsed and gushed pussy juice all over Melusine's tiny body. When she pulled the little fairy out of her she looked absolutely ridiculous, spit roasted on Lena's finger and covered in goo. "Wow, I think we ruined that dress, huh?"

The feeling of Maya's pussy tightening around his cock right away made Galneyr very happy indeed. Almost immediately he started cumming again in loads. He thrust wildly as he moaned with clutched face into Shiana's second cock. The bed underneath them was getting soaking wet, creating a slurshing sound with the squeaking of the bedframe. He then decided to change tactics. Galneyr used his strenght to lifted all three of them off the bed and repositioned himself to be on the bottom of them all. He kept them in their position with eachother and took his mouth off Shiana's cock and started assaulting Thiss' clit with his tongue while he used his other hand to help jerk off Shiana. All the while he still kept cumming into Maya every few minutes or so, seemingly with no end of supply.

It was Kaelessa's first time seeing a city. Peeking out from the edge of the woods, the pale beauty looked on at the hustle and bustle. The white tail that extended out from her backside swished a little. It was the first thing she'd seen outside of woods since she began her worldly travels, and now the druidically raised woman was too timid to just walk in. Her horn rested against the tree she was somewhat hiding behind, a small pine with rough bark. She wasn't sure what to think of the place made of stone and excess. Having lived as one with nature, she wasn't sure how people could even stand it. Perhaps she'd continue on instead. It wasn't like a city was part of nature, right?

OneNightNinja said:
It was Kaelessa's first time seeing a city. Peeking out from the edge of the woods, the pale beauty looked on at the hustle and bustle. The white tail that extended out from her backside swished a little. It was the first thing she'd seen outside of woods since she began her worldly travels, and now the druidically raised woman was too timid to just walk in. Her horn rested against the tree she was somewhat hiding behind, a small pine with rough bark. She wasn't sure what to think of the place made of stone and excess. Having lived as one with nature, she wasn't sure how people could even stand it. Perhaps she'd continue on instead. It wasn't like a city was part of nature, right?

Before she could ponder on that question, however, a strange looking man caught her eye. It was a man with the antler's of an elk, and who wore silver armor with a helmet in the shape of a elk's head. He was tall, with or without the antlers, at over six feet tall, had a silver cape, and was walking away from the city. He was indeed a curious thing.

-Character description here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=65622 -

Flora walked towards the town with a glassy look in her eyes. There was a bulge under her skirt and her nipples tried to poke through her top. She wore a dress made out of big leaves and large rose petals. A sweet sirupy nectar leaked out of her breasts and formed stains on her clothes when it oozed through her top. Flora walked past Kaelessa without even noticing her. She was too horny right now to notice anything around her.

Melusine had an orgasm while she was licking with her tongue as well as moving her arms around inside Lena's pussy. She liked the feeling of being stretched out so much and thought that she could get used to it. The tiny water fairy looked down at herself to inspect the state of the ruined dress. She mumbled a few words and used the elf girls femcum to repair her new clothes. Melusine enchanted it so it could mend itself in the future as long as she could cover it in semen or pussy juices. "What do you think? Looks as good as new!"

Shiana loved the feeling of Galneyr's mouth around her second cock as well as fucking Triss in her tight ass. She was busy concentrating to not cum too early while her body kept absorbing all their sexual fluids which would have stained the bed sheets otherwhise. Getting lifted up by the lust lycan surprised her, but it didn't stop her from having sex. "That feels good...don't stop jerking me off..." The sensation of Galneyr's hands around her second cock felt devine. Shiana was amazed how flexible the werewolf was. It was like he had no bones inside his body just like she had none inside hers.

(Hey, how about the half-unicorn, the forest nymph and the man with the antlers of an elk have a threesome?)

Charles26 said:
-Character description here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=65622 -

Also, create a character in the below linked thread like everbody else who wants to rp in this thread before you start to create your own universal character for all the roleplay threads.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=58020

((I think we're all just milling about, waiting for something interesting to happen, plus a lot of people have finals and such now))

((Wasn't there a medieval fun time land thread for ooc chatter? Just sayan...or was this just to bump this thread? I won't forget replying. There are a lot people who joined and then disappeared without even getting killed...))

Quinn stumbled down the street, a bit disoriented The effemimant priestess couldn't remember how he got here. He had been AFK for a while, and so was completely lost on where in the story he was. Hopefully he can find someone to help him, especially with the boner he tried to hide in his dress. He had gone AFK mid-fuck.

Flora noticed a cute priestess with a small bulge in her dress wandering around the streets just like she was. "Hello...I see that you're horny and aroused too. How about we go to somewhere more private and have some fun? Or do you want to have sex right here?" The sweet, aphrodisiac-like nectar was still leaking out of her nipples and through her top while her cock tried to poke out of her skirt.

Quinn blushed brightly when the rather beautiful plant woman approached him, soliciting him. As a priestess of the goddess of fertility, he was always open to women seeking to partake. "I-I'd be happy to," he replied, "Do you know of any place you wish to go?" He felt uncomfortable doing it in public.

A buxom drow elf, clad in wintry robes, walks the streets. her face, bearing white hair tied in a bun, looks youthful, and rather innocent as well. She blushes at the sight of Quinn and Flora, her white leggings making obvious her arousal

Flora turned around to suggest to Quinn that they could have their fun at a nearby inn, but she didn't say anything when she saw a sexy drow elf. She had an idea after noticing the arousal of the youthful looking woman in front of her. "How about we have a threesome? Or would you prefer it having fun with me alone?" This was the point where she noticed that she had forgoten to introduce herself to the priestess and the drow elf. "Where are my manners...I'm Flora. Nice to meet you two cuty pies..." Her cock twitched below her skirt when she imagined having sex with them both at the same time, but that would depend on Quinn and the new elf girl.

Quinn blushed, noticing the beautiful drow maiden nearby. As Flora introduced herself to them, the 'priestess' gave them both a formal bow. "I-I would be happy to. My goddess caters to all women. If you'd like to of course." He bowed again to the drow.

Dream Guide said:
Quinn blushed, noticing the beautiful drow maiden nearby. As Flora introduced herself to them, the 'priestess' gave them both a formal bow. "I-I would be happy to. My goddess caters to all women. If you'd like to of course." He bowed again to the drow.
Chess. I would be glad to take you two up on that offer.
She replies with a formal bow herself, nearing them

Flora smiled when she heard that both girls had nothing against a threesome with her. She led the priestess and the drow elf to a clearing in the nearby forest and used a spell to turn the trees around them into a grove which would look like a house from the outside. "How about you undress while I'm preparing everything for us?" A wave with her hand a a few chanted words created a large comfortable bed made out of vines on the ground. "Do you want to eat or drink anything? I can even create a hot spring for us if you want to take a bath before the fun starts..." Her cock twitched under her skirt and her nectar leaked out of her stiff nipples when she imagined having sex with a cute priestess of the fertility godess and Chess, a sexy drow elf.

Quinn was amazed by Flora's abilities. At her prompting, the priestess blushed and shook his head. "Maybe after," he said as he began to strip away his robes. Both ladies might be surprised to find that this cute little priestess was really an effeminate young man. "I-If you wish, I can bestow the goddess' blessing to increase your fertility, if you want to of course."

Dream Guide said:
Quinn was amazed by Flora's abilities. At her prompting, the priestess blushed and shook his head. "Maybe after," he said as he began to strip away his robes. Both ladies might be surprised to find that this cute little priestess was really an effeminate young man. "I-If you wish, I can bestow the goddess' blessing to increase your fertility, if you want to of course."
Chess strips, revealing her dusky skin and buxom, wide-hipped form.
Take me any way you want besides anal, as fertile or impotent as you wish
She responds, her scarlet eyes ogling the verdant vixen.

Flora raised an eyebrow when she saw that the cute priestess was a feminine boy in truth. She liked her lips and smiled at him while she began to get naked too. The sweet scent of her thick sap-like nectar filled the air while it leaked out of her stiff dark-green nipples. "Thanks for the offer, but I don't need any blessings from your fertility goddess. My seeds are potent enough to even knock you up..." Flora began to stroke her cock to get it fully hard as well as covering it with her precum. Her green penis measured nine inches when it was completely erect, but she could use her magic to make it longer and thicker. Below her throbbing erection was her pussy located which leaked so much juices that the inside of her legs got drenched. "How about you two start sucking my cock while my veins prepare your holes so I can fuck you?"

Quinn blushed and nodded. At Flora's s request, he knelt down before her. He had never given a blowjob before, and was understandably nervous. He leaned in, giving her green cock a lick as his fingers stroked her pussy.

Dream Guide said:
Quinn blushed and nodded. At Flora's s request, he knelt down before her. He had never given a blowjob before, and was understandably nervous. He leaned in, giving her green cock a lick as his fingers stroked her pussy.

Not to be outdone, Chess kneels and begins skillfully sucking, relishing the taste of Flora's precum. she tries her best to share, but it's difficult for her to stop.

Flora knew that the feminine boy wasn't very experienced when it came to sucking cocks, but she would even teach him how to deepthroat. She moaned softly at the feeling of his tongue licking around her cock while his fingers stroked the rest of her throbbing erection. Her moans became louder when the more experienced drow elf began licking her green shaft. "There's enough of cock for both of you, but in case you don't want to share..." Flora closed her eyes and mumbled something while she was concentrating. A second penis grew right next to her first when she was done chanting her spell. "There, now you can both give me a blowjob...watch Chess giving me head and try to copy whatever she's doing with her mouth and tongue. You're quite good at this, you just need to practice more..." two veins grew out of her back and moved towards Quinn's ass and the drow elfs pussy to prepare their holes by lubing them up so she could fuck them. They moved around at the two holes and teased them by circling around the opening without penetrating it. The lube that got applied to the entrance of Quinn's tight ass and to Chess' wet pussy had an aphrodisiac in it which would make them both horny and aroused. Sweet precum leaked out of the heads of Flora's cocks while they got licked, sucked and stroked. Her balls had grown and doubled their size when she gave herself a second dick.

Quinn shuddered as Flora's vines teased his rear. This was going to be an evening of firsts for him. He tried to copy Chess, motions as he began working the new shaft. With on hand, he continued to fondle Flora's pussy, while the other reached to cup Chess' dark breast.

Back
Top Bottom