Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Tilus grunted at her initial agreement with his assumption, his eyes still glued to the path that the werewolf took before turning his attention back towards her as she explained this 'virgin sickness.' He raised his eyebrows as she gestured over her body. She was correct, himself not getting any sexual attraction towards her, race aside, and honestly, with the affliction that he currently harbored himself, he felt the pain of a sickness making life not as happy as it could be. "I know the feeling of such a thing. Though...I do think that I got the better end of the appearance scale. For a human, I have been told I am not terribly unattractive. Even for a man who is five hundred and thirty five years old." He gave a small chuckle at that. The age was usually what drove the tavern wenches and the desperate women away from having him sexually.

Flora, Shiana and Melusine wandered around in the town and were looking for more adventurers to form a party for a quest. There were a few ones that required a big group to complete it. The plantgirl was covered in her usual flowery dress while the slimegirl was completely naked like always. The tiny water fairy flew around the heads of her two friends and wasn't wearing anything at all either. Melusine heard the young looking demoness and fluttered tiwards her like a butterfly. "I think I can help you with that...all I need arw a few drops of your blood or pussy juices, some teinted water, milk from a succubus and a virgin." Flora smiled at the sight of the handsome werewolf and followed behind him to see whether she could have sex with him. "Wait for me, maybe I can be of help to you in more than one way." Shiana looked at Tilus with a raised eyebrow and curiousity in her eyes. "Are you really several hundred years old? You still look handsome..."

Tilus heard the appearance of the three odd women and eyed them warily. One went after his newest acquaintance in the succubhs, one seemed to chase off in the direction of the werewolf that had chased the large group of cats out of the bakery, and one, a slime girl, gave himself her attention. He gave a smile at the compliment but nodded in confirmation to her question. "I was cursed with immortality a few centuries ago. It...isn't as nice as all of the warriors I used to know boasted." He chuckled at the dark bit of comedy and looked at her. "I have never seen a being such as you, at least not one in a human form. You are made of slime, correct?"

Kay cut herself another slice of cake, then gave up on the very idea of slices and just dug into the cake itself. "I am so lost right now."

"Oh, cake!" The little water fairy flew around inside the bakery and dove right into a large wedding cake with lots of creme in it. Soon it was gone and only the figures of the groom and bride were left. "So delicious..."

Shiana tilted her head when she heard Tilus' words about immortality. "Yes, I'm made entirely out of slime, handsome. Tell me, have you ever had sex with someone like me?"

Amusingly the cats that Galneyr was chasing continued to run off into the distance when he stopped in his tracks. He turned around to see who was it that just said that, seeing Flora barely managing to keep up behind him. He just game her a raised eyebrow and smirk. She was sure rather blunt. He waited a bit for her to catch up before speaking. "Well I'm sorry but I have to teach these cats a lesson. I was in the middle of a rather nice mating sessions when these pukeballs rudely interrupted me... Of course I might be able to forget this ever happened if I was 'distracted' enough... Have we met before? I'm sorry, but I end up meeting a lot of people."

Tilus listened to the slime girl and he chuckled a small bit. "No. However, I am not so easily drawn in. You may have to work a bit harder than that." He nodded his head in his determined way. Thankfully, she wasn't able to see through his armor and trousers, as his manhood had stirred at the offer. Not having sex in as long a time as he had would do that, but he was determined not to let some girl worm her way into his mind.

Kay looked up at Melusine, who was fluttering around and going on about a cure for her condition. Unfortunately, she'd heard that idea a few times before.

"Thanks for the suggestion," she said, "but I'm afraid that's just an old wives tale. I keep abreast of all the developments in my conditoon through peer reviewed medical journals." She held up a copy of Succubus Disorders Quarterly, volume twelve. "Science! But you seem nice and all. Thanks for wanting to help."

Flora let her eyes wander over the handsome, naked werewolf and licked her soft lips while she smiled at him. She revealed her nude figure by letting her petal-like clothes revert inside her body and walked towards Galneyr with a sexy swing in her hips with each step. "How about you forget these pesky cats and fuck me senseless instead? I can use my magic to create a protective dome of thorns around us so they can't disturb our mating session." A soft flower bed grew on the ground under their feet while rose bushes came out of the earth and connected above them to form a ceiling.

Shiana could smell his arousal and sense his throbbing erection inside his pants, but she decided to play along and try her best to seduce him another way even when she might be out of practice. "Have you ever fucked a slime-girl? Every single part of my goey body is fuckable, even my big tits..." She got closer to Tilus' body while pressing her breasts together and rubbed herself against him without soaking his clothes with the slime of her own body. Shia was horny which could be seen by her stiff nipples and wet pussy. She held her cicks back in case he didn't like futanari and prefered his women just with a snatch.

The tiny fairy flew towards the young looking demoness to place the smallest kiss on Kay's cheeks. "You're welcum. Just let me know when I can help you in some other way..." Melusine just ate a wedding cake that was at lleast ten sizes bigger than she was, but her body was craving something else. Maybe the cute ans sexy succubus could help her too. "Um...is it ok when I drink some of your liquids? Pussy juices, milk or urine would be enough to quench my thirst."

Kay giggled at the tiny fairy's kiss, hiding her awkwardness in some additional bites of cake. The request was innocent enough and if she were a normal succubus, Kay would gladly help. "Well, you see, I'd really love to help you out. But, I have this condition, ya know?" She paused to pat her flat chest for effect. "No milk and I'm afraid I don't really get wet on my own. I'm just not a very good succubus. Is there any other way I could help you out, like maybe saliva?" Pointing to her mouth, she shrugged and hoped the little fairy wouldn't be too upset.

Tilus listened to what she was saying and chuckled again, turning towards her as she rubbed herself against him. He had never found a woman this eager outside of a brothel, and had certainly never encountered too many a slime girl in this land. If he had, they were definitely forgettable experiences. "Listen. I do not know the reason for your eagerness to fuck me. Is it serious enough to require aid as soon as possible?" If it was for her well being, and it seemed to be, then he would gladly aid her.

Melusine tilted her head and stood in the air while fluttering with her wings like a hummingbird to look at Kay. "You could pee on me as a last resort. How about I get inside your tight pussy and make you cum a few times?" She never had tried out saliva or blood, but technically it could work too when there was enough.

Shiana got a little bit closer to Tilus and pressed her bare breasts against his manly chest and looked into his eyes with a mixed look of lust and desperation. "Yes, it is serious. My condirion is similar to my little fairy friend. She needs liquids like water to survive while I only eat semen, pussy juices and sexual energy. And right now I'm starving! So help me by fucking my brains out, please.

This slime girl seemed rather honest. He looked into her eyes, trying to read her expression for any tells of lying and smiled a little bit. Tilus thought for a moment longer, her gooey body pressed into his solid one, and gently nodded his head. "I suppose if it is for your survival..." He looked around for a moment longer. "Is there somewhere a bit more private that we could take this, though?"

Kay thought it over a bit. She didn't feel comfortable about peeing on someone, but if the little fairy needed it then maybe she could manage. But the more she thought about it the more embarrassed she became, blushing brightly. "Umm...how about we find you some water to soak up instead? I think there's a fountain out back, though it might be full of knife-kittens."

"I'm ok with having sex in public, but a more private place is good too...we could go to an inn and take a room or go into the back of this bakery." Shiana was hungry and wanted to get fucked right now, but she knew that rushing things could ruin the mood. There was still enough time for some foreplay before they had sex.

Melusine thought about it for a few seconds and nodded to show that she agreed. "Ok, let's go to the fountain. Please protect me from the kittens..." She wasn't strong enough to defend herself right now and her cursed thirst would kick in soon and when that happened she needed to absorb something liquid.

Tilus heard her say that she was okay with public sex and he chuckled, shaking his head a bit. "Trust me, it is more for my sake rather than yours." He listened to her suggestions and nodded his head. "Let's make our way to the inn. We might as well get to know each other a bit better, perhaps even become friends as opposed to strangers."

Galneyr gave Flora the smirking raised eyebrow. He wasn't used to such potential mates to be so blunt and to the point like that outside of his own race, though he had heard of stories of such things. "Well since you brought that up, it just so happens those rat eating hairballs had interrupted a rather raunchy session just a while ago. Whole reason why I was chasing them. Really kills the mood, you know... Buuuut if you do something for me I'm sure I can get back in the swing of things. You might get a lot more than what you're bargaining more." He gave her a wink as he rolled over and sat leaning back, showing off his rising flag pole as he motioned her to come closer.

Kay shrugged and tittered at the thought of fending off kittens in the fairy's defense. Frankly, it was the cutest image ever. "Sure," she said, setting Melusine on her shoulder to perch. "One drink, coming right up!"

The backdoor of the bakery had been secured just like the front, but a little creative jimmying with a conveniently located crowbar dislodged it with a satisfying crack. Property damage always had such a lovely tone to it. Outside there was chaos, people running all willy nilly, mostly willy but with enough nilly to maintain the balance. And all over the place there were kittens of the fluffiest sorts, all pouncing and frolicking with churlish antics to make you want to pet them, and that was totally when they stabbed you. Belly rubs, the oldest trap in existence. The well was thankfully cat-free, though, and Kay easily drew up a bucket of cool, refreshing water for Melusine.

"Here ya go," she said, "drink up!"

Shiana nodded and hooked her arm under Tilus' to walk besides him while he led the way to the inn. "Ok, then let's learn more about each other. We could wander around or go through the park too before we have sex." She changed her skin into a long summer dress to wear something more modest. "Tell me, where and when were you born?"

Flora licked her lips at the sight of Galneyr's slowly growing member and moved quickly closer to him. She used her tentacle-like vines to tickle his balls and began to lick his member from the base to the sensitive tip and back more than once or twice. Her eyes never left his face to see how he reacted to what she was doing. Flora opened her mouth to wrap her soft lips around the werewolfs member and licked over the tip of it. She changed her position a little bit to envelope the throbbing dick in her big breasts and began to move them up and down with her hands while she kept licking the first two inches of his cock. Flora stopped after a few minutes without bringing Galneyr over the edge and stood up only to sit down on his lap. She gave him a lapdance and rubbed her wet snatch over his now rock-hard member without inserting it in her moist pussy.

Melusine ignored the bucket in Kay's hands and flew towards the well so fast that she looked like a blue blurr. The tiny fairy dived into the cool water without noticing the group of knife holding cute cats. It didn't take very long for the well to dry up completely. Melusine flew back to the flat-chested succubus to give her a kiss on the nose. "Thanks, I needed that. Is there a way to show you how grateful I am? I could try my best and make you cum if you want."

Tilus heard the slime girl accept getting to know him better, and was thankful for that in more ways than she could possibly imagine. When asked about his birthplace and birthyear, he chuckled a bit before looking ahead. "I was born in Ravenwood, a small village that is probably destroyed by now. The year...well, it was about half a millennia ago, so...there's that." He looked towards her for a moment. "How about you? You seem to be born of sorcery as opposed to natural causes."

Kay giggled at Melusine's suggestion, and stroked the little fairy's hair sweetly. "You really wanna have sex with me, huh?" She blushed and gave Melusine a little chaste kiss on her tiny cheek. "If you really want to make me feel good, just make yourself feel good. My condition kinda gets in the way of ever having much sex myself, but if you did some sexy stuff I could suck up some of your pleasure aura. Here, let's just get somewhere a little more private. There's a place I go when I need to eat." Taking the little fairy in hand, Kay took her to the most unexpected location for a midday meal, a brothel around the corner. She ducked inside with a bit of a blush; the bouncer at first went to block her because of her apparent age, or lack thereof, but he soon recognized her as a regular.

Once inside, Kay passed a number of provocatively dressed working girls and most of them greeted her happily by name. "I, um...I come here to eat sometimes," she said to her little fairy friend. "I just kinda sit outside the door when people are doing it, and sometimes...uh, there are a couple of girls who let me clean them up. With my mouth, I mean."

(I'm sure you can still join up. If anything, you'll be playing with me haha. I'll create another character; you might want to do the same here. You might also wanna move any OOC chatter here.)

Galneyr growled in pleasure as Flora coaxed his usual self back out. He wasn't quite ready to claim her since it would be boring if they skipped the formalities on their first round. No, he was going to test her out a bit first. Leaning in closer he gave her a sniff. He's had his way with strange beings before but not a plant. As such her scent was almost a bit overwhelming. It did have a bit of a euphoric aroma to it though, like she was trying to seduce his nose into mating. Not like he needed permission. As he leaned back again he pulled her up closer so she was sitting on his chest. Wet in anticipation, his tongue traveled circles on her neck and traveled down to her melons, taking time to savor her honey like taste. Clawed fingers teased her as they traveled down her back and squeezed her ass. "Not a bad start deary, but you're going to have to give more than that." He smirked at her, testing to see how far she would go.

Eyes as green as the nearby forests studied the comings and goings of the town. Strange things seemed to be happening, with strange creatures running about. Yet what was an adventure without some strangeness added? The young Halfling frowned at herself, and finally tore her eyes away to finish packing up camp. She had been set up just outside of town for the past three days, observing the area to see if she might find what she was looking for. While it was a good period to catch her breath and ease the knots out of her sore muscles, Lemira was starting to run out of supplies and didn't much fancy having to scrape by like some hunter and gatherer. No... no, that wouldn't do. Not when she had brought some perfectly good items to trade with that would otherwise be little more than dead weight to her.

She secured her bedroll to her pack and hefted it onto her shoulders. Oh, there was that ache that was starting to become all too familiar. Not for the first time she wished she had taken up Marwick on his offer for the small pony, and she doubted it would be the last. The blasted beast seemed far more trouble than it was worth- at least at the time. Either way, she had made her decision and now she would simply have to live with it. With one last check of the pouches on her belt to make sure they were secure, she made her way into the town, her soft leather boots making barely a sound.

Her eyes flitted about at the different buildings and people about, and she felt her back straighten even beneath the weight of her pack. She was proud to be of the rare subrace of Tallfellow, who stood taller than most any other Halfling around. Well, half Tallfellow. While others of her kind- including her mother- stood over four feet, her father's Lightfoot heritage was enough to keep her at 3'9. Still, it was better than most. Her hair wasn't the usual dark browns and black of either of her parents, but a fiery red that her mother swore came straight from her great great great grandmother, who was the daughter of a Tallfellow and an honest-to-goodness elf. Lemira had defied her culture and cut her waist-length hair for the trip, so now it was set in twin curls that fell just beneath her shoulders. She kept her bangs long and swept aside to help hide the points of her ears, so as to help make life just a little easier.

Her clothing betrayed her heritage just as much though, thanks to her family's lifestyle of trading goods. The jewelry she wore wasn't valuable to lessen the risk of theft, though it was colorful and vibrant around her neck and wrists. A soft brown leather top was held in place with a basic loop around her neck and fell to her knees. It was split just above her naval to reveal the darker leather pants that hugged low on her hips and thighs before ducking beneath soft leather boots at her knees. A simple belt was tied to her hips, following the waist of her pants, and a few small pouches hung at both of her sides. She was hoping to look well-traveled yet not too eccentric. At least, this was how many of the travelers back at home looked.

She paused by one market and bit her bottom lip in thought. She should start looking at prices now and see what she might get for her items. It was amazing how much you could tell of a town by their prices and haggling abilities.

Back
Top Bottom