Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana never heard of a town named Ravenwood, but she only started traveling around a few decades or so ago and avoided towns for a reason. "Oh, I wasn't created. My mother gave birth to me a millennium ago. But I'm not that old, I just age very slowly. As for my birthplace...I can't exactly remember where I was born."

Melusine gigled softly when she got kissed by the tall demoness and wondered where they were going when she got gently taken into her hand. Everyone was big for the tiny water fairy, even a dwarf or halfling was much bigger than she was. Her eyes got wide at the sight of the brothel. Melusine was never inside one and didn't know that there were establishments like this. She fluttered around to offer her services once she got released from her new demonic friend and immediately began to make others cum with her magic. She wanted to fill Kay's stomach to the brim with sexual energy as a thanks for saving her.

Flora moaned at the sensation of Galneyr's nails digging into her ass without breaking her skin and causing blood to leek out. But what made her moan the most was when he began to suck on her big breasts and drink her sweet nectar. She knew exactly what he meant with his words. Flora couldn't wait any longer either and put his huge canine cock into her sopping wet pussy. She leaned forward in case he wanted to suck on her tits again and began to move her hips slowly first only to increase her speed until the sound of their bodies slapping against each other echoed through the forest. "You can change our position and slam your cock into my cunt any time you want, handsome."

Tilus listened carefully as Shiana explained her knowledge of Ravenwood, or rather her lack thereof. He himself was focusing on her and her movements, and while it was slightly sexual in nature, it was more for studying if he ever encountered one that was hostile. He had never come across a gelatinous creature before, and the fact that he had gone from not knowing the first thing about such beings to already going to an inn to have sex with one was a little bit mind boggling. When the gel girl stated she didn't know of her birthplace, he hummed his understanding and nodded. As the ranger gazed ahead, he could see the inn coming closer and closer with each step. "Does that not bother you at all? That you know nothing of where you came from?"

-- -- --

Gale eyed the small amount of townspeople walking the streets warily. He was unsure of what had happened, or how long ago it had happened, but the city was dead, and at this time of day, that was more than a little disconcerting. Having wandered for more than a few days after being split from his old travelling party, he decided to find a new group instead of seeking out the old, old members, many of which were likely dead by now. The guards had confiscated all of his weapons at the gate, possibly because of whatever had happened in the city, but the ninja didn't mind. He knew that training had made him able to defend himself with his fists, though this wasn't for too long. If one good swipe from something sharp or particularly suited for bludgeoning landed, he was out.

The black cloths around his body moved with his steps, his mind reaching out and his senses attempting to find suitable warriors to accompany him. While he didn't quite know yet what they would be accompanying him to, he did know that something would come up eventually, even if that meant some old hag needed them to take care of a rat problem.

He continued his search...and his eyes happened to land upon a rather short woman. He did know she was too tall to be a halfling, but she wasn't tall enough for the classification of dwarf, either. That was an odd middle ground to be walking. So, out of pure curiosity, Gale approached, knowing that this could very well be the last thing he ever encountered in his life. He did try his best to make it look natural...even if he had approached a pottery stand. He looked at a few of the prices, hummed approvingly as if accepting what the tags showed. He didn't quite know how he would open up the conversation with this...tall halfling...but soon, a sentence popped into his head.

He turned towards her, and tried to put on as polite of a tone as his naturally menacing voice could muster. "Excuse me, are you the owner of this stand?"

Lemira had finally made up her mind, and her back straightened once more as doubt seemed to melt away. One had to have confidence when shopping around, after all, or else nearly beg to be taken advantage of. She walked to the nearest stand, her hips holding a subtle rhythm of their own, and began glancing about to see if she could catch the owner. At the sight of the man in black, she fought the urge to raise an eyebrow and began fussing over some of the wares, though she was mindful to keep him in her peripheral vision. Could a person be any more conspicuous? Maybe he was a performer?

At the sound of his voice, she glanced up at him, letting a small smile tug on the corners of her lips. Her voice was somewhat accented with a gentle lilt as she answered, "Oh, no Sir. I am simply another customer. I was actually wondering where the owner might be as well."

It was quiet at this moment. Just the chirping of the birds. She walked into the soft breeze and inhaled the fresh scent. Elyon heads northeast, that was the way to her instinct told her to go. And they did not fail her as soon a town, rundown but a town can into view. Upon her approach the towns guards hardly said anything too her. Except to hand over her weapons. Elyon was not pleased to have to relinquish them. But she wanted to make some coin and the only way in was to hand them over. So she did. She asked them which way to the stable and then the tavern. She was directed towards the stable and told how to get to the tavern from there. She took her leave with a murmured thanks.

The stable boy was pleasant and took good direction. The town had seen better days that was for sure, but who was she to judge. The stalls were clean and dry with heavy hide lining the walls to keep out the bitter cold, rain or the heat. She was pleased overall. She gave the boy his coin and headed towards the market, after that she’d go to the tavern for her sleeping accommodations.

She spotted so few people, by the Gods would she make any coin in trade here? She noticed another couple by a potter’s cart and with her ever present smile she approached. “Excuse me, are either of you from here?”

Galneyr never was inside a talking plant like Flora before. Her insides felt a bit different to him, like a soft fuzzy silk. It took a moment for him to get used to it but he soon was romping his crotch along with her. His muzzle sniffed at her as it was pressed firmly between her tits. He gave her a few playful licks while smiling back up at her, then his tongue began tracing circles around her nipples. She says to him that he was free to pound her in the ass whenever he wanted, like she had a choice? It's not like he could stop himself anyways even with the enchanted collar firmly gripped around his neck holding his real nature back. Ah but who cared about that right now? Right now he had a sweet sexy lady to fuck. Standing up, he picked her up off the ground. His muscular form towered in front of her as he grabbed ahold of her by the waist and started pounding her on his shaft like a toy, giving her big, wet licks as his panting and growling got louder.

Gale heard that she wasn't the owner and was a tad bit disappointed. Nodding his head to her, he continued to look at the stand as if he were about to purchase something. Upon closer insoection, a lot of these items were of good quality. He was no appraiser, however, and it was likely these had some sort of defects or something along those lines. These were pretty cheap prices for pottery, after all.

The ninja turned to see the tattooed wood elf behind him, and he had to trace the pattern with his eyes. Respectfully, his irises did stay away from her breasts, even though he was sure there was some of the pattern there as well. Not hearing an answer from the shorter woman beside him, he decided to speak up. "Ah. No, I don't believe either of use are specifically from the city. Is there something you are looking for?"

As Zak wandered the streets, hood pulled up tight and his black robes swaying lightly in the breeze, he noticed a few travelers standing around a curious stand, his interest peaked some. What could they be waiting for? Even more so, would they want company? Did ANYONE want his company? The last band he had been traveling with had found him unneeded, and rightfully so. A bunch of corpses generally don't need anything of a dark priest, now did they?

He approached them slowly, towering over most, his crimson eyes scanning the area as a sick hunger grew in his stomach. He would need to feed eventually, as the bottled blood he had acquired would only carry him so far. Perhaps the inn would hold something of a chance for him.

"Excuse me..." he said softly, stepping up to the small group as he gazed upon them. Anyone looking up into his eyes would immediately know what was wrong, if they paid close enough attention. "I am looking for... Something of a group to join. And I was thinking perhaps the inn would be my best bet, unless you are looking for someone with my... Experience?" He tried to stay polite, knowing full well that having someone of his type around was typically frowned upon, but when you needed to be healed, who could say no?

Shiana stopped in front of the inn and looked down on the ground for a few seconds with a glimpse of sadness in her eyes. "Yeah...I once knew where I was born before I got captured. But that's in the past!" She looked back up at Tilus with a warm smile on her soft lips. It was obvious that she didn't want to talk about it to ruin the mood and have sex with the handsome man instead. That was strange for her, she wasn't bothered by being turned into a sex slave by slave traders so why didn't she want to tell him about it for some reason? Maybe it was because they both had a hard time a long while ago. Shiana opened the door of the inn and walked inside after Tilus entered it. "We'd like to rent a room with a big bed for two please. This should be enough as payment, right?" She was entirely made out of slime and used her abilities as a shapeshifter to change her own gelatinous skin into see-through clothes. That meant that she didn't have any pockets which was why the inn keeper looked at her with big eyes when she took a few small gemstones out of her body. He traded them for a key and stared at Shiana's ass before he got back to his buisness.

Flora enjoyed the sensation of the handsome werewolfs big cock inside her wet snatch and was surprised when he picked her up to change their position. She noticed that there was something about the collar around his neck and tried to open it with one of her tentacle-like veins. Flora wasn't a thief and knew nothing about picking a lock which was the reason why it took her a while to open it. The lock clicked and the magical collar fell down to the ground. She gasped when she felt Galneyr's cock getting even bigger and thicker than it was before his transformation. "Yes...stretch my holes out...fuck me as hard as you want..." Being used for the pleasure of someone else like a sex toy felt kinda good. Flora's juices leaked out of her pussy and run down her legs. More of the with aphrodisiac filled sweet nectar flowed slowly out of her stiff nipples like small streams of honey or syrup while her cock twitched and oozed precum whenever the werewolf was pulling his huge member out of her tight hole or when he was slamming it back inside her.

Galneyr was enjoying pounding Flora senseless so much that he failed to notice the vines stretched out to his collar. He was too busy enjoying feeling her pussy nectar slipping all over his shaft and balls. He didn't realize what she was doing until he heard a distinct click. His eyes shot wide open with panic just in time to see the loose collar falling down to the ground. His vision went clouded, slipping quickly into a coma. "What!? No! Don't! I... I can't... Aaahh! RAAAAGH!" His eyes went pupiless and started glowing brightly as his muscles churned and bulged. With a snarling and drooling maw he roared out as something primal took over. His whole body began to grow out in all directions. His cock stretched Flora out even more so than usual as he started cumming hard inside her non stop. His body shifted violently into a much more animalistic position as a beast took over and started pounding Flora hard. His giant paws grew even larger with bigger claws, pinning her down face first on the ground as he kept her ass hanging in the air with his shaft. Jets of fluids shot out in all directions as he roared out loudly, shaking the trees enclosing them.

Elyon cursed herself for not hearing the other approach! What was wrong with her? She quipped to herself. Trying to cover her brief moment of discomposure she smiled at the one that just joined them, though she kept her eyes averted of focus on him just yet, maybe this is why she missed the telltale signs right off. "Hello, ah, um a group? Wait, sorry I just walked upon these two here and was asking if they were from around these parts."

Turning to the ordinal two she had approached the male had answered for them and again with a quick smile went right into it then; "Ahhh well thank you. I was hoping to sell some of my wares. Grab a bed for the evening and sorts. But, I didn't mean to intrude. My apologies."

The other gentleman had been kind enough to let her finish when she turned to him; "sorry 'bout that, not meaning to be rude and all. A group? Unfortunately I am but a single yet I am always willing to collaborate if the gold is good enough. If you are looking," She turned to the other two wanting to include them, there was the rune.....too big for one, but four well that was a different story. "I just may have something that could line our pockets ya 'hear. How 'bout we go fetch ourselves some ale and I'll tell ya's about it?"

Now that she spoken it aloud her excitement grew. Gold was her motivator. Without it you didn't eat nor could you drink.

Tilus saw the way she reacted to the subject he had brought up. He heard the way her voice fell and knew he should not bring it up, at least not at the moment. He had ruined the mood one to many times in the past with various other companions of his, and did not want to make that pattern come up again here. They entered the inn, and she easily settled into some makeshift gel clothing, providing her at least some semblance of modesty while in public like this. He watched the barkeep, seeing how his lecherous eyes stared ever so blatantly at Shiana. Had he no sense of decency or respect? Grabbing the key from the counter, he walked with the slime girl down the hall, keeping an eye out for they room. "So, this reliance on sexual fluids...what does that consist of again?"

-- -- --

Gale heard her response and warily eyed the newcomer. He, unlike their potential wood elf companion, had immediately noticed the signs of his vampirism. He had an understandable distrust for them. Without his weapons he felt sort of naked, and the proximity of the dangerous male only amplified that feeling. Hearing how Elyon offered the group of them an adventure, Gale was interested. He listened for any response from his previous conversation partner, and shrugged. He figured she would be able to figure where the three of them had gone. "I like the idea of some gold."

"Names Elyon, you can call me Ely though. How about yourselves?" She headed over to the building, it was like most in towns of this size wooden bracing and stone, drafty but a huge fireplace in the center, plus the kitchen warded off the chill.

"Let's sit, get some ale and we can discuss the job I was asked to perform. But, alone was out of the question, three will do, four is better but will see if you friend decides to join us, hmm?" She looked the the first man she had approached.

Selling her trinkets could wait this was worth much more than the few bit of silver or gold she'd get.

As they came to a table she pulled her satchel down and rummaged through it while they waited for the bar wench to come. She pulled two rolled up parchments and set them aside, next she pulled out a partially chard book. "Let's wait until the ale comes, I'd rather not announce to eavesdroppers, if you know what I mean." She lowered her voice so only they could hear her last comment.

"The prospect sounds... Delicious, really..." As Zak sat down at the table with them he looked around, keeping an eye on the other patrons. "My name is Zak... I'm something of a... Special, priest. I have abilities you'll like, so long as you can help me with keeping... Fed..."

Gale listened to the pair of them, and then stared at Zak very carefully. So he was a vampire. He had no interest in helping to feed a vampire with innocent lives. "I won't support the murder of innocent people. If we run into bandits, though, I have no issues with you sating your thirst that way." He supposed that was alright. He then turned to the person proposing this journey. He lowered his voice as well. "Would this be some sort of theft, or..."

"Don't be absurd..." Zak sighed, shaking his head. "I don't have to kill anyone to sate my hunger. I can merely feed in smaller doses, or even prey on animals, but it absolutely must be fresh. If the taste doesn't please me, I won't take it. I'm not a complete monster after all..."

Ely rolled her eyes, men! Weather elven, human, or the undead, they were all the same!

"Zak, sorry I too thought the same thing as he did," she turned to the other man, "which by the way I didn't hear you share you name with us?" She could have missed him saying it. Sidetracked as the barmaid arrived she ordered three ales.

"As I was saying, I had no idea you could survive on other, errr, things." She didn't want to call attention by announcing a vampire was with them, in fact she was a little embarrassed to have missed it.

The ales where brought to the table and Ely retrieved some coin to pay for them, "first rounds one me." She said as she held he falgon up to her companions. "So these two scrolls and this book will lead us to a cavern which hold a shard of a gemstone. The gemstone is a known source of mages that obtain enhanced power from the gem, but the shard once returned will increase the power of the stone. The catch is the shard in held here,". She unrolled a scroll and tapped the map, "in a known goblin den. Now usually goblins I'd say sure I'll do it but this is a colony of them, too many for one mercenary."

Ely took a sip of the ale, boy it tasted good, better than she had thought it would. "And you all know goblins are hordes so just imagine the wealth of treasure we can find with them. Whatever we haul back is ours and to return the shard it is 5,000 gold coin. Not bad right?"

Back
Top Bottom