Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana moaned at the amazing sensation of being fucked while she was fucking someone too. She moved her hips in sinch with Galneyr's thrusts. The changeling thrusted forward into Triss' tight ass when the lycan pulled his cock out of her and met him halfway whenever he pushed his large member back into her naturally wet pussy. She absorbed every drop of his precum before it could even reach the entrance of her womb.

Melusine didn't know who the man was nor what he and Lena were talking about. She flew towards Michon with a soft smile on her lips and a feint purple blush on her cheeks. "Hello, I'm Melusine the water fairy. May I ask who you are?"

Squishypink said:
"Ohhh, that," Lena said. "Yeah that was probably buttsex. You got sexed in the butt and then you locked it away in a memory hole. I do that with stuff all the time. Like the other day? They totally overcooked my eggs at the cafe? Bam! Memory hole. Not gonna spend my time remembering crappy eggs."

Lena's response actually got a smile out of Míchon. He chuckled softly, looking away for a moment. His smile faded quickly, though, and he was right back into his slightly scared, depressed state. "Seriously, though. You don't remember anything from the forest? Not even just one tiny thing?"

He barely heard the tiny voice asking who he was. Confused, he looked around for the source of said voice, finding a water fairy hovering near him. Seeing the look of confusion on Melusine's face he said, "Oh, I'm Míchon. Lena and I used to be in the same party with some of our friends. Until I died. I'm trying to find out what happened to me."

Triss let out continous long, hard moans as both of her tight entrances were filled by the girls; her pussy tight, yet her ass even tighter. Her tits bounced with each thrust as she straddled over Maya, legs spread wide for both of their cocks as she let out her sounds of enjoyment. She was utterly soaked; her pussy dripping down the shaft of Maya's cock as her body rocked with each movement.

((If you look back, Lena wasn't in the party when Michon died. Doomrider came in and swapped her for Kay the succubus, so she was in the warp with kitens and cocaine))

"Hm," Lena pondered, "did you have sex with one of the mantises? There was a female who was probably out looking for some revenge-fucking after her mantis-bro boyfriend cheated on her. If that happened your head probly got eaten, and I think that's where your memories live. Up there in your noggin." She took a moment to pause and point to the general vicinity of her noggin to illustrate where memories tended to make their homes. "Sure, maybe they don't always live there. I guess maybe you could have some memories in your feet or something. I don't know, maybe even some butt-memories, but most of those are gonna be about pooping. Well, in your case you're gonna have some butt-memories about getting buttsexed, too."

The sound of three women moaning like that made Galneyr come even harder. His body spasm as he impaled Shiana's pussy as deep as he can, sending out what felt like several cups or more of cum like a volcano. He roared out, gripping her boobs and shoving his finger deep inside Maya. It took a while to get it out, but when he finally did he didn't stop thrusting. He actually fucked her harder. That's the thing about Lust Lycans, they get crazy like that when surrounded by such a lust filled environment. His skin slapped loudly against Shiana as he growled and snarled rapidly. He slightly leaned her back, causing his cock to rubbed up against her Gspot better. After not even two minutes, he came inside her again. Even more of his boiling cum loads shot deep into her. He bite down on her neck as he came, his animal instincts kicking in hard. Finally after his second load he slowed down. "The best part about being someone like me," he grinned to everyone with a face of pride "we all have a very, very, verrrrry large amount of stamina. If anyone likes, I could keep doing that for, well, my record so far I think was nine. All in a handful of minutes. I could certainly try breaking that though. Nine is nothing compared to what some others have done." Slowly he popped his cock out of Shiana, flinging out some precum over Triss and Maya. "Now who wants some next?" He kept rubbing Shiana's clit as he leaned down to place the tip right over Maya's pussy.
How about you deary? It's not you have to worry about pregnancy with my kind, and we can only turn humans."

Maddy stood on her tiptoes to reach up and place a top hat on Galneyr's head. It was a very fancy hat, with a silk ribbon around the base and a pair of goggles attached to make it more steampunkish. She pushed it down a bit so it sat firmly on its intended perch, leaving the werewolf at least ten percent fancier than when he'd entered the room. Satisfied that her assistance had been fully rendered, Maddy gave a scholarly nod of approval and slunk back into the shadows.

Maya groaned, feeling the weight of the other three pressing on her once again. The goblin moaned even louder when Galneyr inserted his large tip into her pussy. "Ooh... yes... fuck me there..." she breathed.

----------------

((Oh, duh! I totally forgot about that. She reappeared in time to interrupt Alex and Rosethorn, right?))

Míchon nodded, agreeing for the most part with Lena's logic. "No, I wasn't butt-raped. The guy handed me a sword, which I still have." He looked puzzled for a moment. "He gave me a sword. Where are mine? And my bow for that matter?" He traced a little pattern on the surface of the water. "Strange. I would think that I should still have my swords and bow..." he mused. The dark elf stared into the distance, pondering. "Maybe I got looted. I don't remember giving them to anyone..."

Melusine was confused, how could someone be alive when they died? She never had met anybody who wasn't could have been brought back from the dead without being undead afterwards. She flew back to Lena and landed on her shoulder where she sat down, The tiny water fairy was still afraid of the ninja kitty, but she could use her magic to defend herself should the cat decide to attack her.

Shiana loved the feeling of Galneyr's canine cock moving back and forth in her slippery pussy while her own member moved in the same rhythm inside Triss' tight ass. Her dick swelled up and her knot pushed into the moon elfs backdoor which stretched her out even more. Shiana shot her load of goey sperm deep into Triss' bowels when the lust lycan came. His thick semen managed to hit the entrance of her womb before it got absorbed which was good for the changeling. It wasn't mating season for Shiana, but getting knocked up by the werwolf after she had shifted into one would cause her to stay like that for the rest of her life. The sudden sensation of Galneyr's cock hitting her g-spot again and again caused her to shoot a secon load of semen into Triss' tight ass. Her body absorbed the lycans cum, this time before it could even reach her cervix. "Nine times...in less than ten...minutes?" Shiana never had counted how many times she were able to cum in a row when she got fucked by her captors in the past. The old dragon alone managed to give her a series of twenty orgasms per day, but that was only possible thanks to the huge amount of semen which came out of his large balls. "You can...fuck my ass too...if you want..." Her gaping pussy felt kinda empty after he had pounded it with his big and thick canine dick. Maybe he could even fuck her second cock, but Shiana wasn't sure whether Galneyr was into that or not.

Galneyr froze a bit when Maddy placed the hat on his head... He wasn't sure what that was about. Did she do that often? Although it was a good looking hat he had to admit. Shaking the sense of confusion away, he slightly adjusted his collar-like jewel necklace still around his neck, making him look like some sort of prestigious gentleman. You know, just to joke around a bit. "Terribly sorry about stopping like that, but this is one fancy looking hat she just gave me. Now where were me my fine ladies?"

Despite its size, his cock slipped into Maya with incredible ease. He knew that Shiana's body could take it, but didn't expect Maya to. He didn't go all the way in at first, but his thrusting was already picking up the pace. Not intending to leave the others out, he reached around between Maya and Triss with a paw and started feverously rubbing at Triss' clit. The fur on his paw immediately was getting soaking wet from their romping. Finally, with a brief grin at Shiana, he leaned down with his head coming around her side. His other free paw began fisting her pussy as he gave a big lick on her free cock. "What? You don't think we learn to please each other in our pack no matter who needs it? Everyone is practically a mate to everyone else." And he took her into his mouth, sending shivers as he snarled and moaned.

Maya looked at the hat on Galneyr's head with only mild awareness. She was mainly focusing on the lycan's huge member inside her. "I.. I think... we were... about to fuck...?" she groaned. A moment later, her sounds grew louder as the wolfman pounded into her, her body spasming as she rode wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

----------------

Míchon could see the look of confusion still present on Melusine's little face. He still was thinking about his memories of the day he was resurrected. "You know..." he said, a thoughtful tone in his voice, "I overheard someone saying the guy's name... Alexander, or something..." The dark elf shrugged. "Maybe i heard wrong. I just remember that it was a woman's voice speaking to him, but I couldn't see her."

Lena snuggled Melusine in one arm and hugged Cervantes to her chest with the other. The kitten started kneading her breasts with his paws and seemed content not to stab anyone for a while. "I'm telling you," Lena said to Michon, "memory hole. You probably have all that stuff locked away somewhere and you're just waiting to remember it when it's convenient for the plot. Like that one movie with that guy."

Míchon found himself nodding at Lena's assertion. He couldn't really argue with the high elf girl's logic, even if it had seemed far-fetched at first. His hand strayed out to pet the little kitten's head. "You're right. I guess there's really no use dwelling on it until the moment comes."

Shiana continued to pound Triss' tight ass with her cock while she watched Maddie placing the fancy hat on Galneyr's head. She groaned when the lust lycan began to fist her pussy and suck on her second cock. Shiana had listened to his words despite their loud moaning and other noises. Maybe she would pay a visit to his village one day and have a lot of sex with the easily aroused and always horny werewolves. Siana hoped that she would he able to hold her orgasm back for a longer while or that Galneyr wouldn't swallow her semen.

Melusine looked at the cute yet deadly kitten and was glad that he wasn't in the mood for any stabbing right now. Maybe she could even befriend him some way or another. For now she cuddled against Lena's warm body while she was held in her arm. The tiny water fairy was a little bit jealous of Cervantes and wished that she could be pressed against one of the elf girls breast too.

Noticing that she was starting to prune up, Lena picked up her two tiny buddies and stood up from the bath, shamelessly giving everyone in the room a good show of her freshly shaved body. Her legs were still all wobbly from the crazy orgasms she'd endured, and she had a bad case of the post-sex munchies. She set Cervantes and Melusine down on the side of the bath and dried her boyish figure with the towel an attendant supplied her. The kitten just shook off and his fur fluffed up, making him like a giant black poof with yellow eyes. He fluffed his way over to the water fairy while Lena wasn't looking and started licking the tiny girl all over, going so far as to give her a playful bite on her little breast.

"Hey you," Lena said, scooping Cervantes up. "She's not for nomming, no matter how tasty she is." She had to keep hold of the little kitty while her armor was retrieved, just to make sure he wouldn't go looking for a fairy snack. Once clothed, her body filled out a little as the cosmetic enchantments added some size to her bust and some junk to her trunk, along with a +12 bonus to Wu Tang.

Melusine giggled when Cervantes licked her clean and moaned at the feeling of his teeth nibbling on her nipple. "Don't try to eat me, kitty cat...you wouldn't survive it when I get out nor when my thirst kicks in..." The tiny water fairy placed a soft kiss on the deadly kittens nose after licking it. She flew up to Lena's face and looked at her like she didn't know what they could do next. "What do you want to do next?"

"You know," Lena said, "I have absolutely no idea what to do next. I just got in from like a month on the road so I was gonna take it easy for a while. Maybe spend some of my epic loot, maybe just spend a week sucking cocks. Hadn't decided yet. Hey, do water fairies like shopping?"

Melusine looked at Lena with a look of confusement in her face. "What's shopping?" She never needed to buy anything since she could get everything she needed without money. The little water fairy created her own clothes by using her magic and didn't need any other source of food than something liquid when her thirst kicked in.

"Well, shopping is when you go out and look for pretty things to wear. Or pieces of ass. It really depends on the store." Lena paused and considered briefly the idea of going and getting a few pieces of ass, but Melusine had scratched that itch pretty thoroughly. And with an actual orgasm, not just some kind of unpleasant sexing. For once, Lena was sore in a *good* way. "I think I really just want an excuse to dress you up in cute outfits and use you like a tiny sex doll in the dressing rooms."

Melusine flew next to Lena and looked at her like she was thinking about going shopping. "Ok, let's give it a try!" She was curious what they would find and blushed softly when she heard tgat she would be used as a tiny sex doll. "Do you mean like in the bath? It will be different when there isn't enough water around us..." Melusine was talking about the water tentacles which she couldn't use in places where there wasn't enough humidity in the air.

Lena cuddled the fairy to her cheek and gave her a little kiss across her whole body. "Don't worry about the tentacles," she said as they made their way out of the baths with Cervantes prancing along behind them. "I know we can find all sorts of ways to fuck if the mood strikes us. And you taste so freaking good, so..." Lena bit her lip and shivered with anticipation. She knew just the shop, and soon they were standing in front of Ye Olde Hot Topic Shoppe. "Come on," she said, walking in and heading over to the pixie-sized section. "This place has so many slutty things for you to try on!"

Melusine giggled when she got kissed on her whole body and returned the kiss with a series of kisses on the elf girls pillowy lips. She followed Lena into the shop and looked around at everything with amazement in her eyes. "Wow...they look so sexy..." The tiny water fairy flew towards a very slutty dress and bit her lower lip like she wasn't sure if she wanted to get it. Melusine picked it up and gave Lena a striptease show in front of her face while she undressed. She entered one of the smaller changing booths and came out of it after she had put the slutty dress on. "H-how do I look?"

"You look like Tinkerbell's whorish little sister," Lena said, getting down on her knees to give Melusine a good looking over. The dress barely covered any of her naughty bits, accentuating her near-nudity and advertising her as a sex object. "I don't know if I could keep my hands off of you if you wore something like that around all the time."

Melusine didn't know who Lena was talking about, but she blushed when she heard the compliment. "You really would buy this wonderful dress for me?" She flew up to the elf girls ear and whispered her next words to her. "I'll promise to repay you one way or another..."

Lena grinned and didn't bother waiting until after the dress was bought. "I think I'm gonna take that repayment up front," she whispered to the water fairy, grabbing hold of her waist with two fingers and snaking a finger from her opposite hand up Melusine's legs. She pushed the enormous girth of her finger up against Melusine's entrance, feeling the fairy's body shut tight to reject such a large intruder. "You think you can fit a whole finger in you? I have plenty of healing potions just in case you...you know...pop."

Melusine giggled when she got picked up after hearing that Lena wanted to get her payment for the new slutty dress right now. She groaned at the feeling of the huge finger trying to push into her too small slit and tried to push it away. She chanted a few words and spread her legs to welcome the large intruder into her wet snatch. "Don't worry about popping me..." Her body was now stretchy like rubber which meant that Lena could insert her whole finger or even two into the tiny water fairies pussy and tight ass right now.

Back
Top Bottom