Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

"I'm nothin without you, though, Nana.." He told her, giving her hand a squeeze

Akihime played with her hair as she waited for Yukimura, humming a nameless tune

Nana smiled and leaned up to kiss him, cupping his cheek affectionately before moving to take her seat.

Yukimura entered the classroom and moved over to Akihime. "Please pardon my lateness, Akihime-dono!"

Motochika smiled and sat in the back so he could keep an eye on her.

Akihime jumped and looked, train of thought derailed, "Yukimura-senpai! Its quite alright! And please, I've told you, just call me Akihime...!"

Yukimura took his seat beside her. "I still feel I should give you the respect you deserve."

Akihime blushed and smiled, "Arigatou, senpai...so! Did my tutoring help you with your homework last night? Do you still have some questions?"

"Damn, Red, you jump the gun pretty quick there. You've only known her a month and you're already sleeping with her?" Masamune said as he walked in with Megohime. Akihime panicked and waved her hands, "N-No, that's not the kind of relationship we have!" "Mhm~ no yet at least~"

Yukimura blinked, not entirely understanding what Masamune had meant. "Akihime lives in her own apartment, we do not share the same bed." He explained; Megohime abound even looking at Akihime.

Masamune laughed, "Woooooow..." He muttered as he sat down. Akihime smiled nervously a Megohime, "Good morning, Megohime-senpai.."

Megohime made a grunting noise, sitting behind Masamune, folding her arms over her chest. "Don't call me that." Yukimura turned around in his seat, eager to begin class.

Megohime took diligent notes, making sure she gont each and every piece of information written down, knowing Masamune wouldn't get everything down. Picking up her phone she took a quick picture of the back of his head, sending a Snapchat that read: "You're lucky I love you."

Megohime didn't bother responding, just kicking the back of his chair lightly was enough of a response.

((Is there something you wanna do~?))

((Hhmm..))

"Yukimura-senpai...!" Akihime jogged up to Yukimura after school and smiled softly, "Are you in need of my tutoring tonight? Sasuke-kun said he had work tonight and he felt bad for leaving you alone.."

Yukimura had been putting his books into his locker when Akihime approached him. "Of course! Thank you for offering!" He bowed his head to her.

Nana stood outside of Motochika's car, waiting for him to arrive.

"Its my pleasure, senpai...! I love spending time with you and helping you with your wor-" She stopped when she saw Mitsunari start to walk passed and she offered a weak smile, "Ohayo, Mitsunari...!" She greeted, "I'm goin to be home late so tell Otou-sama that I-" "I don't give a damn, don't talk to me." Mitsunari hissed and left down the hall. Akihime lowered her gaze, hugging her books.

Motochika walked down the steps with his crew and grinned at her, "A lonely siren has come to greet the ogre~ I'm flattered~"

Yukimura placed a hand on Akihime's shoulder. "Daijoubu, Akihime-dono!" He smiled widely. "Mitsunari-dono is probably just in a foul mood, but I'm sure his mood will improve!"

Nana smiled and moved over to greet Chosokabe, leaning up to kiss him. "Thought we could do some surfing, but I see you're with your crew today."

"He's like this every time I see him, though..." She muttered, "He doesn't look at me and all he tells me that wishes I was never around..."

Motochika held up his hand and turned to his crew, "Beach party; yay or nay!?" "YAY!! BEACH! BEACH! BEACH!" The boys chanted and Motochika looked to her, "Guess we're surfing today~"

"Manipulative Ogre." She nudged him affectionately, glad she had waxed her surfboard that morning. "We'll just have to run by my place." She told him, getting into his car.

Yukimura frowned softly. "Perhaps he has not warmed up to you yet?"

"Saddle up, boys! Pit stop at Nana's for snacks and drinks!!" "ANIKI!! ANIKI!! ANIKI!!" The crew piled into their cars and Motochika opened the door for Nana, "Ladies first~"

"Its been five years since Mitsunari moved in with me and Otou-sama.." She said softly. She shook her head, "It doesn't matter...we have work to do!" She brightened up instantly and smiled up at him, "Shall we, Yukimura-senpai?"

Nana took her seat and buckled up, nodding in thanks. "I'm glad I went to the store yesterday." She said.

Yukimura smiled back. "Hai! We shall depart to my house immediately!"

Motochika chuckled as he climbed into the drivers seat and buckled up, "I'll pay ya back~"

Akihime nodded and started to walk ahead, happy to be with Yukimura. She had been crushing on him since she met him.

Back
Top Bottom