Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

Jingu felt shame as she moved over to Kojurou, seeing him standing there by himself, waiting for Jingu. "Gomenasai, Kojurou-senpai.." She apologized, bowing before him.

"Did you have another attack...? Maybe I should walk with you to the nurse from now on.." He said worriedly, "Unless, you don't wish me to."

"Daijoubu, daijoubu." She said, shaking her head. "I was just running late is all." She said. "Why don't we have lunch?" She smiled and sat.

He nodded and opened his bento, which consisted of teriyaki chicken, steamed rice, a boiled egg cut in half, boiled broccoli pickled carrot, leaf ginger, cucumber and pimentoes with lettuce and mini tomatoes and dekopon oranges as dessert.

Jingu felt to guilty to eat her food, simply sitting beside Kojurou, be to sitting untouched in her backpack. "How is your garden doing?"

Kojurou picked at his food, "Well enough...the slugs have all but left my poor tomatoes at peace...perhaps some stronger beer would be best..."

Jingu could feel the tension, a soft frown pulling her lips down. "I could come and help if you'd like?"

Jingu shook her head. "I'll be fine, and I'd love it if I could see this amazing garden of yours."

Jingu smiled a bit sadly and pulled her own hand back. "We should get to class." She said softly, the bell ringing.

"Hai.." He replied softly and put away his barely touched bento, grabbing his bag and waiting on her. He just wanted to leave; leave and hide and never come out.

Jingu walked with him in silence to class, waving goodbye as she went to change into her P.E uniform, even if she didn't particularly participate. She waited until most of the girls had gone to class before she slipped out, slinking back towards the nurses office.

((If you'd like it to be, yes~))

Jingu knocked before entering, closing the door behind her and moving into the room.

Jingu made a soft noise, but simply moved over to his desk, moving to sit on his lap. "I'm not feeling well, why don't you make me feel better..~?" She purred softly into his ear, hand rubbing against his crotch.

Jingu pulled down his mask and pressed her lips against his, gripping his long white hair in one hand, her other hand continuing to tease him through his pants.

Jingu moaned weakly against his lips, parting hers to give him entry, slowly rocking her hips to add to the friction.

Back
Top Bottom