Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

"Please have some decency, Tenkai-sam-" She caught herself using his old pet name, face flushing deep red. "C-Can we just move on with the exam..?"

Jingu did as instructed, taking in a deep breath before letting it out, keeping her gaze on the floor.

Jingu nodded and moved away from him, grabbing her bag. "If that's all, I'll get to lunch."

Jingu left the nurses office hurriedly, leaving to find Kojurou to sit with him, pale as a sheet.

Jingu moved over and took her seat beside Kojurou, silently pulling her lunch out of her pack, cheeks still red.

"Hm? Oh, hai..! I'm okay..!" She said, flashing him a smile and pulling out her chopsticks. "Don't worry about me."

Kojurou ate one of his home-grown eggplant that he grilled, watching her, "You look incredibly pale...did you have an attack on your way here?"

Jingu looked down at her food. "I did feel a little tight chested earlier, but it passed." She lied smoothly. "I promised to tell you when I wasn't feeling right, didn't I?" She said.

Kojurou made a face and offered some of his grilled eggplant, "Would you like some...?"

((Kojurou flirting (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ))

Jingu blinked and smiled. "I would love to try some, it smells wonderful." She said, glad they had moved to another topic.

Jingu bowed her head slightly and took a piece of the grilled eggplant, taking a bite and smiling even more. "You're as good at gardening as you are in cooking, Kojurou-senpai." She praised.

Jingu ate her food in silence, still a bit flustered from her earlier check up with Tenkai. The following days were nothing but a blur, normal school days, Kojurou's shoulder was healing nicely and Megohime was still unconscious; Nana was now wheelchair bound, but only temporarily. Knocking on the nurses office door, Jingu entered and closed the door behind her.

Jingu looked incredibly guilty, eyes downcast as her hand slid the lock into place. "Good afternoon." She said softly, moving over to the cots and setting her bag down.

(( ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ))

Jingu sat on the cot, waiting for him to start working before she spoke. "I want us to have a relationship again." She said, face burning red as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom