Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

The nurse taking care of Nana that day looked surprised when she saw Nana was awake, moving over to check her vitals. Nana pointed to the tube and the nurse nodded. "Your lungs have healed nicely and seem to be holding up, I can take you off of the machine, but if you have any trouble breathing, call for me, okay?" Nana nodded and the woman began to remove the tube, Nana coughing hard when it was out.

Nana finally calmed down and cleared her throat. "It wasn't Masamune... It was one of Mouri's men, he claimed it was retribution."

Nana shook her head. "He said you already knew what it was for." She looked over to Megohime. "What... What happened to her?"

Masamune glared at Motochika and the Ogre avoided Nana's gaze, "I...hit her with my car...thinkin' it was Ryuu-oniisama who hurt you..." He answered shamefully

Once he was within reach, she reached out and gently smacked his cheek, wincing as she did so. "You better pray sure she doesn't die." She said sternly, them pulled him down hugging him tightly, lower lip trembling. "The Siren becomes incapacitated and the Ogre goes on a rampage."

"Masamune, I'm so sorry.." Nana said, petting Chosokabe's hair, missing the feel of his wild white locks. "Please, don't try to kill each other anymore.." She pleaded.

"If he's cool with me, I'm cool with him. But he still has to apologize to Mego and Kojurou." Masamune said through the cotton balls. Motochika nodded, "Of course. I will give my sincerest apologizes to them both."

She kissed Chosokabe's forehead, closing her eyes, letting out a breath, obviously in pain. "What happened to Kojurou?" She asked softly.

"I shot him in the shoulder and was going to hit his sternum but he had a guest...a lady-friend...I did not wish for her to see him die..." Motochika answered

That earned Chosokabe another smack to his cheek. A stern, disapproving look glaring him down.

Nana kissed his cheek where she had hit him. "I know..." She said softly, holding him close again.

((Scoochin ahead~))

Jingu usually didn't need to have check-ups, but since she had been having more frequent attacks, her doctors decided it was best if she went to see the nurse at lunch to make sure her health wasn't going to plummet during or after lunch break. Knocking at the door hesitantly, she waited for it to open, shifting her bookbag onto her other shoulder.

Jingu already regretted this. "My doctor requested that I get a daily check-up until my attacks lessen." She muttered, holding out the doctors note.

Jingu entered and closed the door behind her, moving over to one of the cots and setting her bag on it, but she remained standing. "Please do not call me that.."

"My apologizes, Jin-chan~" He said, using her old pet name as he moved closer to grab his stethiscope from the counter next to her

Jingu's face flushed red and she turned her head away when he moved closer, focusing on the far wall. "I told you to stop using that name once we... I ended that.."

Back
Top Bottom