No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nieve lowered her sword and stared at the ground. "Why?" She asked softly. "Reina's pretty, and she seems nice, and better for you. I'm not even a real... anything... I'm just another test tube creation that managed to live longer than most experiments."

((He's gonna have to make the first move~))

Gin moved closer and cupped her chin, tilting her head up and inching closer before moving and kissing her cheek, "Ya have fun wit' Tessie, Kawaii-chan.." He told her before moving away and walking out of the room

"Gin, ch-chotto matte!" She hurried after him, sheathing her sword and grabbing his wrist to stop him, cheeks flushed.

((I feel so bad doing this to Tesla!))

Nieve leaned in close and pressed her lips against his, golden eyes closed as she held the kiss.

Nieve pulled away from Gin, nearly stumbling over her own feet, looking over at Tesla. "Oh gods.. What have I done..?" She felt ashamed, looking down.

"I kissed him." Nieve said quietly, staring down at Tesla's ankles. "I made the first move, not him."

Nieve looked up at Gin, surprised he was trying to cover for her, shutting her mouth in panic, unsure of what to say.

"H-Hai.." She said softly, but kept her distance. "What I said... Wasn't a lie, Tesla.." She said, changing meeting his eye. "I kissed him first... Gomenasai..."

Nieve took a step away from Tesla. "I'm sorry, Tesla, goodbye." She said softly before leaving with the help of sonido, going to find Gin.

Nieve had entered her room, sitting on her bed, holding her head with one hand and petting Salsa with the other.

"It wasn't you!" Nieve said, picking her head up. "I promise it wasn't you.. I'm sorry, please don't make this more difficult. It's my fault, plain and simple.. I-I fell in love with him."

Back
Top Bottom