No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Kenpachi?" She echoed. "... Was he really that strong?" She asked, frowning softly.

Nieve shivered slightly at the thought of the man, who in her mind looked like a terrible monster. He had taken on Tesla and Nnoitra and had defeated both of them. "I just pray he doesn't come back.."

She nodded, looking back to Tesla's deep scars, flinching as if she could almost feel the bloodlust the wound exuded.

Nieve sat quietly before she perked, getting an idea. Getting up she left quickly, heading out into the starry desert, heading in the direction of where they found Tesla. Once there she had to use her sleeve to try and block out the smell of rotting flesh. Going to work on digging, she used sonido to leave craters in the sand, as well as trying to clear out some sand using her fists. Once a good sized hole was dug, she started to drag the Quinto's corpse into the hole, gagging a few times at the scent of death.

Nieve finally got the large corpse into the shallow grave and fell back on her rear, coughing at the smell. "I'm burying him, you don't want the hollows to scavenge him even more do you?" She asked, getting to her feet and wiping her hands on her pants. "Don't get me wrong, I never did like Nnoitra, but I don't believe anyone deserves to rot out here." She said softly, starting to push sand into the grave to cover the body.

"Don't mention it." She said softly, finishing the sand mound and moving over to attempt to pick Nnoitra's sword up, which was surprisingly heavier that it really looked. With some struggle she got it to stand up, trying to make a headstone of it.

"Arigatou." She said, staring at the grave for a moment more before heading off in a bother direction. "If you're going back, tell Otou-sama I'll be out for a while, there are others to bury."

Nieve stopped, turning to look at Tesla in surprise. "You're gonna come with me?" She asked curiously.

She smiled softly, nodding. "Hai, it would make my job a little quicker." She said, gold eyes glittering behind pink lashes.

Nieve nodded and headed to the next dead Arrancar, which was Yammy. Nieve started on digging a hole, which had to be pretty big.

"Ah... He sounds... Pleasant." She frowned, continuing to dig. "What about the others? How many were there?"

Back
Top Bottom