No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Unpleasant desu." She muttered. "I suppose Grimmjow is better than nothing." She muttered.

Nieve bowed her head to Grimmjow in respect. "It's a shame though.. I would have like to have been taught by you, Gin-sama."

Nieve winced, nodding and rubbing the back of her head. "Hai." She said, shaking sand from her hair. "Could I see... If the showers are still intact?"

Nieve still limped, but her ankle had been wrapped up. She found the showers on the wing of Las No he's that remained completely untouched, and slipped inside, covered in sweat, dry blood, and dirt.

A loud scream tore through Los Noches - Nieve's - and it sounded as though she had been run through by someone. It echoed down the halls and to Szayel's lab, the terror could clearly be heard in her tone.

Nieve stood before one of the mirrors, completely naked and staring in horror at the hole just below her navel, tears welling up in her eyes. "Otou-sama!" She screamed, hugging herself.

Szayel stepped in and looked, "Oh, your Hollow hole? Darling, that's completely normal, don't fret." "Yeah, duh, I have the same kind." Grimmjow gestured to his

"B-But why did it only show up now..!?" She asked, turning to face Szayel, still trembling slightly. "Is that a bad thing? Am I sick?"

"Just a late bloomer, dear." "Wha's goin' on~?" Gin sounded. Szayel didn't even turn; his hand smashed into Gin's face, "Shinigami pigs are not allowed."

Nieve frowned and turned back to the mirror, poking at the black hole with a wince. "It hurts." She said in surprise. "And then why hasn't my mask shown up yet?"

She whined and rubbed more sand out of her hair, now just standing there awkwardly be for moving over to the shower, turning on the water and waiting for it to heat up.

Nieve took a shower and cleaned up quite nicely, Lumina having brought her by her new clothes so she could change into something that wasn't bloodstained and torn.

Nieve smiled happily at the old companion before heading back to Szayel's lab, going to do her usual activities of hanging around Szayel.

Nieve was watching Tesla from the counter, sitting two arms length away from Grimmjow in case he decided to throw her again. "Who was it who did it? I mean kill Nnoitra and attack you?"

Back
Top Bottom