Love and Adventure in Kalos(Dals Way x Vetchic)

Kate bit her lip as he continued to kiss her neck, occasionally shuddering as he found a sensitive spot. Her eyes closed as he spoke, grinning as she thought about what he was suggesting. "Kinky desires? Hmm yes, maybe I have a few." She purred. He was yet to find her most sensitive spot, just below her ear. "For one I love when someone bites or kisses my neck. As you can probably tell" she grinned and opened her eyes slowly.

"I'll be sure to keep it up then." Tom replied, kissing and lightly nibbling her neck, now travelling up the neck now, towards her ear. "Anything else or content me nibbling your neck while fucking you hard?" He asked with a grin.

Kate bit her lip, her eyes closing as he moved up her neck, nearing her sensitive spot, now not just kissing but nibbling on her neck. "I... I like when my hands are tied... I love when its rough." She groaned, nearly able to think straight with him nibbling on her neck. "I like to be dominated occasionally..." She added as she shuddered.

"I think can accommodate." Tom replied, nibbling on her sensitive spot with his eyes closed. "Might be worth a shop for such things." He added with a smile, talking between short nibbles.

Kate moaned softly as he began to nibble on her sensitive spot, her body shaking slightly. "Hmmmm..." She purred, unable to think as he nibbled on her neck. "I'll do what ever you want..." She added with a grin.

"Will you now." Devon smiled and kept on nibbling on the spot. "I look forward to trying that." He then suckled on the spot for a short bit before finally pulling away, looking down at her with a grin.

Kate gave a small moan as he suckled on her neck, before nodding her head as he pulled back, looking up at him happily. "What do you want me to do, Daddy?" She teased with a grin as she looked him over for a moment.

Tom smiled and thought for a moment as he leaned back, watching her. "Well could go to a store and see what we can get. Lay here and fuck again... Or even see what you're like with your 'mon." He listed off, the last one mainly to gauge her reaction to the idea of doing something with Pokemon.

Kate thought for a moment, she had never done anything with Pokemon before, but it wouldn't hurt to try. "Have you ever done something with your 'Mon?" She asked with a grin. "I like all of the ideas." She added with a smile.

"I have not no. After all only got mine when you got yours." Tom replied with a grin, quickly coming up with something for them to try. He reaches over and gets one of his Pokeballs. "Can swap let mine have fun with you and I'll have fun with yours."

Kate watched as he reached for his pokeball. "How do I do this? Do I just.. 'Play' with him? Or...?" She asked as she reached for one of her pokeballs, setting it on the bed in front of him.

"I think its something to that effect. Read that Pokemon are very receptive and willing, breed at the drop of a hat at daycare after all." Tom replied, evidently having done some research on this. He releases Ryu for her, the frog Pokemon looking up at the two humans, immediately noticing their nudity.

Kate grinned and looked from the frog Pokemon to Tom. "You've done your research, haven't you." She teased before looking down at his Pokemon. She reached for her pokeball and released her fennekin for him. The fox Pokemon looking at first her then to Tom, noticing his member she tilted her head.

"A tiny bit." Tom replied with a smile and small blush. He looked over to the Fennekin and held his member up, patting the bed by him to come closer to him.

Her fennekin trotted over to him, lowering her head she gave his member a sniff before licking his head slowly.

Kate watched her Pokemon and Tom before looking down at his frog Pokemon, she sat up and spread her legs slightly, patting the bed between her legs for him to come closer.

Tom smiled and gave a groan as she licked the head, slowly letting go of it as it quickly hardened. "Very good girl." He encouraged as he watched her.

His Froakie hopped on over to her, quickly getting the idea from her scent this close. He lowered his head and ran his long tongue across her entrance, licking the whole thing in one motion.

Fennekin tilted her head up at him as he encouraged her, quickly getting the idea. She began lapping at his hardened member quickly, she made sure to lick all around his tip before slowly licking down his shaft, before long she was lapping at his balls.

Kate moaned softly and spread her legs more as the frog Pokemon licked her entrance, liking his long tongue. "Good oboy" she moaned, her head rolling back and her eyes closing.

Tom panted, his member quickly coming to full mast as she worked. He shuddered watching her, letting her work every part of him. "You're a natural girl." He encouraged happily.

The Froakie proceeded to lick inside, the long mobile muscle getting pretty deep into her. Before long though his own member needed tending to and he pulled away, hopping up to get himself in place.

Fennekin continued to lap at his balls and member, feeling herself grow moist as she did. It wasn't long before she pulled away and turned around, her front end flat against the bed, leaving her ass up in the air. Her tail wagged from side to side, exposing her hot pussy to him.

Kate moaned happily as she was tongue fucked by him, giving a small whimper as he pulled away. She opened her eyes and watched as he hopped up, at this point she didn't care what happened. She spread her legs wider, and reaching down she moved his member to her entrance, lining him up with her quickly.

Tom panted and smiled as she stopped and got into place. "Good girl." He purred and got up onto his knees behind her. He lined himself up before slowly starting to push into her tight hold.

Thus as soon in place, with her help of course. She could feel the frog with a 6 inch member not too bad and prone to get bigger when he evolved. He went ahead and pushed in, sliding his member in with one swift motion.

Fennekin lowered her head to the bed as he slowly began to enter her, her being quiet tight. She pushed back against him eagerly, as if she were in heat, she was incredibly turned on.

Kate groaned softly as he slide inside of her, him being 6 inches he hilted inside of her in one thrust. She reached back ad held him against her, encouraging him to fuck her. "Good boy!" She panted and rested her head against the pillow, simply enjoying herself.

Tom was just as turned on, slowly thrusting away at the tight fox hole. He began to get faster and harder with her as she opened up, getting as much as he can into her.

The Froakie quickly got a pace going, going for faster shorter thrusts. He really needed to breed the female under him and he was doing just that, his member dripping precum into her.

Fennekin pushed back against him as he began to thrust, she wanted to be bred so badly, and she didn't care who fucked her. It was in her instinct to fuck, and as he began to thrust faster and harder she happily pressed against him, her legs pressing against his as he pounded her tight pussy.

Kate panted softly as he began to fuck her, for some unknown reason she wanted to be bred, to be used by them. She could feel a bit of his pre dip out of her as he thrust, and it turned her on more. "Fuck Tom... We should do.. This more often." She panted before groaning as the froakie fucked her.

Tom panted heavily and soon his balls began smacking into her with each thrust, signalling himself fully inside her. He moaned happily and looked over at Kate as she spoke up, nodding in agreement. "Most...certainly... Better than thought.." He replied between pants and moans.

(Gtg for the night)

Kate panted as he thrusted, her hands moving to grip the bed sheets. Her eyes closed and her head rolled to one side.

Fennekins ears perked as he hilted inside of her, she felt stuffed. Her previously unused hole now stretched to take him fully. She began to move her hips in time to his thrusts, wanting him as deep inside of her that he could be.

Back
Top Bottom