Love and Adventure in Kalos(Dals Way x Vetchic)

Kate smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "Ok. How about you pick a route, and we'll spend some time going through it. " she suggested happily. She enjoyed just being around Tom, and was in no rush to end that.

Tom nods and leads the way, walking through Route 3 and over to Route 22, searching it with her as they trained. Along the way they got their hands on a Bidoof, Azurill and a Bunnelby. This gave them 7 Pokemon, Tom deciding to send the Bidoof into storage. By the end of the day they were done training, the Azurill's becoming Marill's at this point. Tom lead her back to the Pokemon centre, booking them a room for the night.

Kate had had quiet the day training and catching more Pokemon with Tom. By the time they had reached the Pokemon center, she was quiet tired. She followed Tom to their room, setting her bag down beside the bed. "Looks like there's only one bed." She grinned and looked over her shoulder at Tom. "Guess we'll have to share." She added, thought she wasn't complaining.

"My mistake, forgot to order two." Tom said, a lie, he'd wanted them to share a bed. He set his stuff down, removing his hat and coat as they settled down in the room. "Now how do we wish to pass the time till we can sleep, hmm?" He asked, curious what she'd say.

Kate grinned and removed her sweater, setting it down by her bag. "Why don't you lay down on the bed and I'll show you" she purred playfully as she patted the bed. She figured they didn't have to play truth or dare anymore since they had already done everything but fucked the night before.

Tom smiled and got onto the bed like she asked, laying down. He turned his head to watch her with a grin, eager to find out what she intended to do with him. Not that he minded, he was sure it would all be good.

Kate moved so that she was on top on him, one hand rubbing his member through his pants. "So, what should I do with you?" She teased with a grin as she teased him.

Tom shuddered, looking down at her as she did with a smile. "I'm good to do whatever you desire." He replied with a grin as he looked her over again. His member quickly hardened in the confines of his pants from her touch, that and Tom's imagination.

Kate smiled and looked down at him, considering what she wanted to do. "Do you want to fuck me?" She asked with a grin, wondering what his answer would be. She wasn't sure if she would let him fuck her, but it was a nice thought. She reached down and undid his pants, her hand slipped inside his boxers, wrapping around his member.

Tom groaned, arching his hips up as her hands wrapped around him. "Oh.. yes please, want to so badly." He replied with a groan, looking up at her. He was really starting to need her the more he was around her.

Kate bit her lip, she did want to, but she was still unsure if she should. For all she knew after they wouldn't even be together after talking to the professor. She quickly decided that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. "...then take me." She purred into his ear, giving herself over to him.

Tom smiled, happy she gave in. He pressed his lips against hers, giving her a long kiss as his hands moved onto her. As they kissed he began to remove her clothes, mainly focused on her shorts and panties. He broke the kiss as he peeled them off, panting lustfully as he followed with removing his own boxers. He then slowly moved her in place above him, running his member against her.

Kate smiled and held his kiss happily. As he removed her shorts she bit her lip, watching as he began to remove his own boxers. She began to pant as he moved her into place, eagerly awaiting for him to stop teasing her and enter her. "Be gentle, I don't think you'll fit but you can try." She panted into her ear lustfully.

"Most sizes will fit in all holes, just might take some work." Tom assured her, giving her another kiss. He slowly pulled Kate down onto him, his member ever so slowly entering her for the first time. As he penetrated her he held a moment, letting her adjust to her first penetration.

Kate bit her lip as he pulled her down on top of him, her eyes closing as his head slowly enters her. It hurt at first, but the pain slowly started to fade as he waited, letting her get used to him. She slowly lowered her hips, letting him sink further inside of her.

Tom moaned as she began to sink down, her tight walls gripping his cock wonderfully. He slowly eased her along, helping lower her further and further on his shaft. It wasn't long till she could fell his balls press against her ass and their hips meet. "There you go... all in." He panted as they remained hilted. "How does it feel my dear?"

Kate groaned loudly as he slowly hilted inside of her, it took a few moments before the pain started to slowly fade, he was right, he could fit. She gripped the sheets tightly as she shuddered. "It feels like nothing I've ever felt." She panted honestly, giving a small smile as she opened her eyes and looked down at him.

"Ready to feel more?" Tom asked, gripping onto her as he got himself ready. He shuddered, doing his best to resist the urge to fuck her fully right then and there.

Kate nodded her head slowly and looked down at him, trusting him not to harm her. "I'm ready" she purred softly.

Tom nodded and began to slowly lift her off, pulling himself out until just the head remained in. He then began to pull her down again, sinking her back down to the base again. He continued these motions, getting a slow and long rhythm of thrusts going, steadily speeding up.

Kate moaned softly as he pulled her up, before lowering her down again. It didn't take long for the pain to subside to pleasure as he got a steady rhythm going. She slowly began to move her hips in time with his thrusts, moaning between pants.

"Ata girl." Tom moaned out with a smile, arching his hips up. He began to increase the pace steadily, his climax starting to build pretty quickly with her tight walls around him like this.

Kate moaned in pleasure as he began to pick up his pace, by now she felt no pain. She moved her hips in time with his thrusts, her walls squeezing down around him. "Fuck..." She whimpered between thrusts, her pleasure building quickly as he thrust.

"Fuck yes!" Kalos moaned out, rapidly thrusting in and out of her now. His climax quickly built and he soon was going all out on her, her hips and ass smacking against his hips and balls with each thrust. "Gonna...cum...fuck..." He moaned out, on the verge of climax

Kate moaned loudly, her head rolling back and her eyes closing. She bit her lip as she neared her climax. Once he started going all out her body shuddered, her walls squeezing down around him as she came. "Fuck... Oh god!" She groaned in pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom