Love and Adventure in Kalos(Dals Way x Vetchic)

Kate grinned, she enjoyed being a tease, it made things more interesting. She thought about what to ask him, taking a few moments as he stood infront of her. "You can sit." she patted the ground beside her. "Or stand, either way is fine with me." she added, clearly enjoying the view. "Ok, here's my question; Who's better, me or your ex?" she asked, she had a tendency to like to be better then the next girl.

Tom smiled and sat down next to her, his member fully erect as he sat. "I can say without a doubt. You've given me the best head I've ever had." He replied honestly with a grin. Granted he'd wanted to cum but he'd get that eventually.

Kate watched him sit, grinning as he answered her question. His answer pleasing her, Kate being very competitive. " Give me a truth." she smiled softly, eyeing him up and down. She still had her shorts, bra, and panties on, where as he was now nude. Not that she was complaining.

"Well..." He thought, deciding to go for a more out there question. "Ever done something with a Pokemon?" He asked, doubting it but he was curious. "And my turn for a Dare then."

Kate thought about his question for a moment before answering. "Sexually? No, but i know people who have. It's... Interesting, if your into that sort of thing." she answered with a grin. "Ok, I dare you... To kiss me." she grinned and looked at him, wondering if he'd actually go through with it. "And i'll take a dare after that."

Tom nodded, expecting this answer really. He gave grin at her dare, moving forward so he was closer to her. He then planted a kiss on her lips, smiling as he did. He slowly pulled away, grinning. "I dare you to remove the rest of your clothes, and I'll take a truth."

Kate smiled as he kissed her, her eye's closing momentarily. She was expecting him to make this dare, it was only a matter of time. She stood, her back faced towards him. Slowly she began to remove her shorts, taking her sweet time to slip them over her ass and down her legs, kicking them off once they hit her ankles. leaving her only in her bra and thong like panties. grinning she looked over her shoulder at Tom, watching him as she unhooked her bra, letting the straps slip down her shoulders before letting it fall to the ground. Next was her panties, she bent slightly at the waist as she began to remove them, taking her time before letting them slip to her feet and kicking them off. Slowly she turned, letting him look her over for a few moments before moving and sitting back down. "Satisfied?" she teased before adding. "Ok, question; what did you think when you were asked to bring me along?" she asked.

Tom took his time to watch her, smiling the whole time. He gave another whistling as she stripped off. "Very, very satisfied." He replies with a grin, looking her body up and down happily, his member giving a light twitch. "Well, when I was told I was excited to meet you, certainly was going to enjoy traveling with a girl." He replied honestly.

Kate grinned as he whistled, she knew he was enjoying this. She smiled as he spoke, she was quiet excited to be traveling with a guy. "I chose dare." she told him once he was done answering her last question.

Tom grinned and watched her, thinking about it. "I dare you to make me cum." He replied, deciding to let her pick how, but he really needed this after the blowjob.

Kate grinned and thought for a moment. She didnt mind blowing him, but if he wanted to get into her pants, he would have to work a lot harder. She motioned for him to stand up, she waited until he had before moving so that she was sitting infront of him, just like before. Reaching up she began to tease him again, licking him up and down before letting the head of his member slip past her lips. She quickly picked up where she had left off, his cock slipping into her throat. Kate looked up at him as she suckled on him, her tongue swirling against the under side of his cock.

Tom stood up and gave a groan as she got back to work. He planned to take his time in getting into panties. He held his hands by his hips again, resisting thrusting once more. He quickly began to build to climax again, the last session having helped a lot.

Kate chuckled on the inside, he was quiet the moaner. She began to bob her head up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her throat. Occasionally she would leave his cock deep in her throat and swallow, her throat squeezing down around him as she did. She reached up and began to massage his balls, gently tugging at them as she worked him.

Tom moaned happily and closed his eyes as his cock began to twitch. "Soo... Close... Ah!" He yelled out arching against her as his balls began to tighten. She soon felt his cock twitch before shooting out and down her throat. He panted as he held inside her, happily cuming inside her mouth.

Kate closed her eyes as he yelled out, when she felt him begin to cum she began to swallow, holding his cock down her throat she milked him of his cum. Once he had stopped cumming, she suckled on his cock for a few more moments before letting it slip from her mouth. Licking her lips she looked up at him with a smile. " Seems like someone needed that really badly." she teased.

(Sorry i had to get supper lol )

Tom panted and smiled, giving a nod. "Only so much teasing a guy can take." He responded with a small grin. He slowly sat himself down, taking a moment to recover from what they did. "Well, guess time for a Dare." He comments as he got his mind back to the game.

(No worries)

Kate grinned up at him, watching as he sat down beside her once again. "It's my turn, and i pick dare." she grinned at him. She looked him up and down, biting her lip for a moment as she did. Blowing him having turned her on quiet a bit.

(Totally misread your previous post. My bad! )

"Huh, is it now?" Tom asked with a grin, fairly sure it was supposed to be his. "I dare you to finger yourself until your next dare." He smiled, deciding to start getting some 'payback' for the teases.

Kate grinned and slowly parted her legs, sucking on to fingers for a moment before she slowly finger herself. First one finger, before adding another. She was shaved, so he would have a good view. "Do you pick truth? or dare?" she asked, holding back a moan as she slowly fingered herself.

Tom grinned and shifted to watch slightly with a smile. His member twitched back to life as he watched her go at it, enjoying the show clearly. "I pick dare my dear." He responds, glancing up at her face as he asked.

(Gtg for the night)

It was hard to think straight as she fingered herself, but she quickly came up with a dare. "I dare you to eat me out." she purred with a grin. She couldnt help but let out a little moan as she teased herself, quickly biting her lip to try and quiet herself.

(Daw, ok. Night bae)

Tom smiled and gave a nod, he would enjoy this. He moved in front of her before laying on his front between her legs. He slowly lowered his head to her entrance watching up close the fingering. He gave a grin as her hands moved and starting to lick her entrance, eating her out, inside and out.

Kate bit her lip as he moved between her legs, slowly she pulled her fingers back, giving him full access to her entrance. She moaned softly as he began to eat her out, her hands gripping the grass beneath her. Kate arched her back, quiet clearly enjoying his work.

(Won't be on much today.)

Tom kept on working, his hands moving to her legs as he held on. He slowly spreads her to get more room and began exploring every inch of her insides, moving a hand to gently play with her clit. He keeps going for awhile, letting her build up to climax.... Then stoping and pulling away before she could hit it, giving a grin.

(Same, out tonight)

Kate groaned softly as he spread her legs and began to work her with his tongue. Her head rolled back, her eyes closed as her climax built. But right before she could climax he pulled away, grinning up at her. She looked surprised for a moment, no one had ever gotten her back for her teasing. She groaned frustratily and looked down at him. "Ass." She growled with a grin. "

Back
Top Bottom