Love and Adventure in Kalos(Dals Way x Vetchic)

"Well, I should of likely done this last time but. Remove your sweater fully now." Tom asked watching her, already knowing what he'd see. "I'll take a Truth when you are ready." He adds with a grin.

Kate grinned and lifted her sweater up and over her head, setting it down beside her. She thought of something to ask him, smiling when she did. "Ok Tom, here's my question. Are you a Virgin?" she grinned and looked at him, curious as to what his answer would be.

Kalos gave a small blush, but composed himself by giving a grin. "No." He replied simply with a smirk. He wasn't going to elaborate further on that, she'd need to ask him further if she wanted those details.

Kate grinned at him as he answered her, not to shocked but a little surprised. "Well then mr.ladies man, I pick truth." she teased as she leaned against a tree, her eye's never leaving him. She figured he was enjoying his view, but she didnt care, after all, she was 18 now.

"Well then, is their a boyfriend I need to worry about while we play these games?" Tom asked with a chuckle, leaning back as he enjoyed the sight of her. He of course hoped there wasn't one right now.

Kate smiled and waited a moment before answering, "Not at the moment, no." she chuckled softly and looked up at the sky, smiling softly. "Your turn, truth or dare?" she asked. She could practically feel his eyes on her, she figured he was undressing her with his eyes.

"Welp have to go dare." He replied with a smile, indeed imagining what she looked like beneath all that. Granted those shorts leaved little to the imagination.

Kate looked over at him with a smile, checking him out for a few moments before figuring out what she wanted to ask. "I dare you, to take your pants off." she grinned and chuckled softly. She realized that this had quickly become a game to see who could undress the other the fastest.

Kalos gave a small grin but nodded as he stood up. He unbuttoned his pants before dropping them, leaving him in his boxer briefs, a visible bulge showing through. He kicked them off before sitting back down.

Kate grinned and watched as he began to strip, she could see the bulge in his boxers, proving her thoughts right. He was enjoying the view. "Ok ladies man, i choose dare." she told him with a smile as she sat up, this game getting quiet interesting.

"Top off please." He replied with a smile, watching her grinning. "It'll be a truth for me." He adds as she removes her shirt, liking alternating between the two.

Kate hesitated for a moment, blushing slightly before grinning and removing her top, setting it on top of her sweater. "Happy?" she asked with a bit of sass. She thought for a bit before asking. " Hmmm, ok, Who was your first time with? And how old were you?" she asked, leaning forward slightly, showing off a little more cleavage.

"Very happy." He smiled, his bulge getting bigger as she showed off her cleavage. "First time would be with my ex, 16 years old." He replies, answering her question exactly once again, no more, no less.

Kate looked down at his boxers, grinning as the bulge grew bigger. " Hm, ok. I choose truth." she told him with a smile. She couldnt help but lean forward further, showing even more cleavage, leaving little to his imagination. By now the sun had set, and the light of the fire was all they had.

"Are you a virgin then my dear?" Tom asked, leaning forward slightly as he couldn't help but stare at her. He then adds on as he kept watching. "That leaves me with Dare."

Kate grinned and thought for a moment. " Hmm, well, technically yes." she answered him with a shrug. She had been with guys before, but she had never past giving them a blow job. " I dare you, to come stand infront of me. And take off your boxers." she grinned and looked over at him, part of her wanting to see if he'd actually do it.

Tom grinned, wondering what exactly she meant by that. He gave a small blush but nodded, his member fully hard under his boxers. He got to his feet and walked over infront of her, standing directly infront of her. "As you wish." He said with a grin as he began to slowly pull them down. As he slowly pulled down his boxers his member started to be revealed. Eventually he got past the tip and the member sprang up, erect and at its full 7 inches. He then let his boxers fall to his ankles, kicking them off to the pile of clothes he had.

Kate grinned, watching as he stood and came to stand in front of her, his back to the fire. As he slowly began to pull down his boxers, clearly putting on a little show, Kate bit her lip. Her eyes glued to his member as it was slowly revealed. As he kicked his boxers onto his other clothes she pulled her eyes away from his hard member and looked up at his face. "I choose... Dare." She grinned.

Tom looked down at her with a grin. He began to think of what he could ask her to do, various lewd thoughts entering his head. However right now only one seemed fitting, if she'd be willing. He grinned wide as he spoke up. "I dare you, to suck my cock." He had no idea if she'd do it or not, of course hoping she would.

Kate grinned up at him, since she was sitting and he was standing in front of her, his request wasn't hard to do. "Well aren't you in for a good time." She grinned before looking at his member. This was in no way close to her first time giving a blow job. She reached up, her hand wrapped around his base. She gently blew onto the tip of his cock, before leaning forwards and running her tongue from his base to the tip of his cock. After a few minutes of licking and teasing him, she parted her lips and took the tip of his cock inside her lips, gently sucking on him.

Tom shuddered, watching as she moved forward. He gave a groan as she began to link, followed by a full on moan when she took his cock into her mouth. "Fuck yes..." He moaned out, highly enjoying this. It had been awhile since he had been with a girl and he was certainly happy to have her doing this right now.

Kate looked up at him as she slowly sunk down onto his cock, grinning on the inside as he moaned. Her tongue swirled around his member, instead of just going down on his to get it down with, she took her time, teasing him plenty before she slowly took him into her throat. By now she had taught herself how to deep throat without gagging.

"Fuck... damn you're amazing girl." Tom gasped out, resisting the urge to thrust. His hands remained at his hips as she worked him, his head arched up as he focused on the pleasure. He kept on moaning as she sucked and his climax built, not caring to keep himself quite, despite being easily discoverable.

Kate continued this for a few moments, when she felt he was close, she slowly pulled back and let his member slip from her mouth. He had dared her to suck his cock, but didnt say for how long. Plus, she just liked being a little tease. "Thanks." she grinned up at him with a slight blush. " By the noise you were making i guess you liked it. " she added.

Tom groaned frustrated and looked down at her. He chuckled somewhat, he was frustrated but he understood her teasing, he'd have to get her back for that. "Certainly was my dear... Well guess give me a truth then." He panted

Back
Top Bottom