Love and Adventure in Kalos(Dals Way x Vetchic)

Kate felt his member become hard between her cheeks, grinning she looked back at him, she really did love the effect she had on him. She moved her hips slightly, rubbing his member against her cheeks. "I found something hard I like to play with." She purred with a grin.

Tom gave a small groan, arching his hips slightly as he moved his member between them. "Seems like the two are a good match." He comments with a purr, continuing to play with her ass. Though he soon moves one hand away, moving it round to start rubbing between her legs.

Kate bit her lip as he reached around, her legs spreading slightly as he began to rub. "I know what would be an even better match." She pants softly, she clenched and unclenched her ass, her cheeks squeezing down around him gently.

"Hmmph.." Tom groaned out as she did so, slowly starting to rub his member up and down between her cheeks happily. "What would be dear?" He asked, his hand rubbing the outside of her pussy in time with his slow thrusts.

Kate closed her eyes slowly, her hands on the shower wall to steady herself. "My pussy and your cock..." She groaned softly. His rubbing only making her want more.

Tom grinned, being exactly what he wanted to hear. "Well then..." He starts, sliding his member out of her crack completely. "Let's reunite them." He finishes with a grin. With that he pushed forward, his member pointed at her pussy going ahead and sliding the member right in. He kept pushing forward, giving a long groan as he hilted fully inside of her.

Kate moaned loudly as he quickly hilted inside of her, her ass now pressed up against his hips. She arched her back and leaned forward slightly, giving him better access to her hot pussy. "Hmmm fuck.. " she panted as she pushed back against him, enjoying the full feeling she got when he hilted inside of her.

"I think I will." Tom replied with a grin, his hands moving to her hips. He pulled back, almost pulling fully out of her, stopping at the head. He then with a swift motion hilted right back in, their wet bodies smacking against each other. He soon started to keep thrusting like this, steadily speeding up each motion.

Kate moaned loudly as he began to slam into her, her hips pressing against his with each thrust. " Oh.... Babe" she panted, her head hanging from her shoulders as he pounded her.

"Fuck yes baby." Tom moaned out as he kept on pounding happily. His passage was fairly easy after the last few time and the left over cum from his Froakie. His own pre cum began to mix in, leaking as he began to build to climax.

Kate moaned and pressed back against him, her hands still on the wall in front of her as the water washed down over them. Her body shuddered as her walls clamped down around him, having reached her climax. " Hmm fuck don't stop..." She panted, her eyes closed.

Tom panted and did his best not to cum right there. He was going all out on pounding her now, grunting and groaning with each rapid thrust in and out. His climax came quick, almost on the brink now after her first climax.

Kate moaned between pants, his thrusts prolongimg her pleasure. Her legs spread more, and she pushed back against him, letting him pound her pussy.

Tom panted and soon enough couldn't take much more. He thrusted forward, slamming fully into her before calling out. As he did he began to cum again, painting her walls once more with his hot cum, holding deep inside her.

Kate moaned and panted heavily as he slammed into her, she could feel his cock twitch inside of her before starting to shoot his cum deep inside. She lowered her head slowly, moaning as he painted her walls with his seed. "Fuck... " she panted as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Tom panted, holding his place inside her, gripping onto her hips. He slowly came down from his climax, pulling out slowly and letting go of her hips. "Fuck that was great." He states as he panted, looking Kate over once more.

Kate smiled as he slowly pulled out, and slowly turned so that she was facing him, her back pressed up against the wall, her legs felt like jello. "Damn right it was..." She panted softly. She tilted her head back, resting against the wall as he looked over her.

Tom smiled and watched her, leaning against the side wall himself. "Think I might of wore you out." He said with a smile, looking over her as she recovered.

Kate grinned and nodded her head, her hips hurt slightly from where he had gripped, slight bruises appearing. She could feel his cum drip down her legs slowly. "Nothing I can't handle" she purred.

Tom nodded and once more reached forward, bringing her into another kiss. After pulling away he starts to grin before saying. "You know... Maybe we should focus on cleaning up or we'll be in these showers all day."

Kate returned his kiss happily, before smirking and looking him up and down. "I don't see the problem with that..." She teased before standing up straight. "But your probably right. " she added before stepping under the water, letting it wash away his cum.

Tom grinned before shaking his head slightly, getting back focused. The two are soon enough able to finish washing, Tom stepping out of the shower and drying himself with one of the towels in the room, wrapping it around his waist.

Kate stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, dryi g herself off before wrapping it around her. They had spent more then half the day fucking, and she could definitely feel it. She watched Tom with a grin, clearly enjoying the time she spent with him.

Tom looked over Kate with a smile, opening up the door to the main room, heading out of the bathroom. "So what's the plan now dear?" He asked, chuckling softly as he saw their two Pokemon having fun with each other while this was going on.

Kate grinned and chuckled as she noticed their Pokemon, clearly having a good time. She looked up at Tom, thinking about what they could do. "We could go to a store, or go for a walk while they... Finish up." She offered with a slight blush.

Back
Top Bottom