Love and Adventure in Kalos(Dals Way x Vetchic)

"A good idea, should be plenty to do in this city." Tom replied with a nod. He goes and changes into his spare clothes, leaving the two Pokemon to their work as he got ready. Once done he went ahead and headed out with Vixen.

Kate went about dressing quickly, slipping into a clean spare of clothes. She waited by their room door until Tom was ready before leaving the room, leaving their Pokemon to finish fucking. "Where to Ladies man?" She teased with a grin.

"Not too sure, we are in a city so should have any typical shop... Likely atleast one more adult store if you fancied getting anything there." Tom replied, walking out the room with her. He heads off with her, just walking aimlessly till they figure a place to go.

Kate grinned and walked with him, not really having a set place in mind. "You pick." She purred as she leaned against his side as they walked.

Tom nodded and walked with her, wrapping an arm around her. He slowly came to a decision, heading for a where the shops are in town. As they arrive he head with her to a certain store 'Play Lopunny'. Inside was adult clothing and toys in the downstairs area, Tom giving a small grin as he walks in with her.

Kate blushed slightly as they walked into the store, but grinned up at him as she looked around the store. "Wow.." She chuckled and walked slowly around the store, looking at the skimpy outfits.

Tom followed, looking through with her. As to be expected there was a sizeable collection of Pokemon themed outfits in addition, mostly ones like Lopunny and Gardevoir, but there was a good selection of others.

Kate grinned and held up a lopunmy outfit so that Tom could see. "Bet you wish I would wear this, huh?" She teased with a grin before setting it back.

Tom chuckled and grinned, looking her up and down as she held the outfit. "Certainly would enjoy that... Infact think you'd look great in anything around here." He replied, watching her put the rabbit outfit back down.

Kate grinned and looked up at him. "Then why don't you pick something out for me to wear." She purred before looking around the store, she wouldn't mind wearing anything in the store, as long as it made Tom happy. She left him to pick something out as she wondered around the store, checking out what they had.

Tom nodded with a smile. "Alright then, I'll see what I can figure out." He replied before starting to browse through the outfits.

Exploring the store Kate found in addition to the clothes they had a large array of toys, pretty much everything she could think of. In addition to the regular stuff there was of course Pokemon themed items including a collection of dildo's based on a few Pokemon cocks like Rapidash, Mightyena and more.

Kate couldnt help but blush as she walked through the store, grinning slightly. She wouldnt appose to wearing some of these outfits, but only for Tom. She made her way around the store, before coming back to stand beside Tom, wondering if he had picked anything out yet.

Tom ended up back with a Gardevoir outfit, the outfit consisting off a thin white dress, almost see through, with a parting between the legs. It also came with white stocking, underwear and a green wig. He hands one to her that he thinks will fit and smiles. "Wish to try it on?" He asked.

Kate grinned and looked over the dress. " What ever you say." she purred before taking the outfit and walking over to the changing rooms. It wasnt long before she came back out and posed for Tom. The white dress clung to her body, leaving little to the imagination. You could see her panties and bra through the fabric easily. The dress reached just past her ass, and the stockings came up to her knees. She held the wig in her hand, unsure if he wanted her to wear it.

Tom gave a whistle as he admired her, looking her up and down with a grin. "Very, very nice my dear." He compliments, not minding her not wearing the wig, that wasn't the main focus of the outfit after all.

Kate grinned and looked over at him as he whistled. " I bet you'll like it even more when you get to take it off." she teased. She pretended to drop something and slowly bent down at the waist, giving him a good view of her ass as she did.

Tom grinned and looked her over as she bent over. He gave a small smirk before stepping forward and giving her ass a quick spank. "Very, very true." He replies after the spank, still giving the grin.

Kate bit her lip as he spanked her, grinning she stood and turned to face him, her arms moving to rest around his neck, her body pressed up against his. " Behave." she purred teasingly as she glanced around the store, so far no one had noticed the two.

"Very hard to dear..." Tom replied with a purr, pressing his lips against hers. His hands fell to her hips and he gently took hold of her, keeping her pressed up against him.

Kate smiled and happily returned the kiss. She felt his hands move to her hips and gave a soft purr. She slowly pulled back and looked up at him, the other shoppers not seeming to notice them. " You'll get your play time later." she whispered into his ear with a grin.

"I look forward to him." Tom replied with a purr, pulling back from her. "Guess need to go ahead and pay for that then, huh?" He asked, looking her up and down again.

Kate bit her lip as he pulled back, wanting to be close to him. Thou she grinned and nodded her head as he spoke and checked her out. " Okay, but im changing first." she teased. She left him for a few moments, when she came back she was back in her own clothes. She carried the outfit to the cashier and quickly paid for it before walking over to the door with Tom. "Where to now?"

"Well, maybe we should check if our Pokemon are done having fun and maybe have a shot at the Gym?" Tom suggested, following Kate out, starting to move out towards the Pokemon Centre.

Kate smiled and nodded her head. " Sure, I bet they're done by now." She purred as she followed Tom back to the Pokemon center.

Tom headed back to the room, not taking them long at all. Arriving at the room they find the two had indeed calmed down and were napping, awaiting their trainers to come back. They woke and came up to greet them as they walked over.

Back
Top Bottom