Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

they've now included obese people in those allowed to vax under 54. But my technically obese friend went and the doctor didn't really think he was obese. The next guy said he was 200 kilos and my friend says it was well possible. That one got the shot. 3 hours wait standing ...

I'm geenrally very happy with how things go medically here, esp for stuff that needs immediate attention, but the way this has been organized is a Hunger games nightmare.

0JAtq4f.jpg

I'm so so angry. 3 centers, 3 refusals. One couldn't tell me when it would be opened. The other said "try next week". The third was a fascistic nightmare of Gilead style guardians running the place and chuckling that I am too young, not disabled and not fat so basically go away. Drove almost 100 km as a whole? I'm exhausted and just... I see why many don't even try. I did say I'm a teacher, but no one gave a shit.

Imagine contacting someone for a rogue one game and then complain it's star wars... (not here!)

Imagine contacting someone for a rogue one game and then complain it's star wars... (not here!)
...How the fuck does THAT happen???

Last night: Set my alarm for noon, then ended up waking up at eight pm. My sleep schedule is trash xD

Mother-in-law wants to see the new apartment, need I say more?

Not sure if I can tell someone I don't like the way our RP is going. Feels like I'm in too deep.

Somebody put an entire sofa in the complex dumpster.

C'mon, man! Just put it on Facebook marketplace and deal with choosing beggars like a normal person!

Keep fucking up my sleep schedule; up all night, sleep all day. Sad because I want to get out and walk more. FUCK.

I realized I had been playing my eidolon wrong the entire time.

Which on the one hand means I now do WAY more damage, but my poor DM was peppered with endless questions and party had to sit through me having to completely overhaul my sheet.

I have apologized profusely, and no one seems to be upset, but rather they appear to be quite pleased that I do way more damage than before. But still, I am so embarrassed I could die.

Back
Top Bottom