Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Neglected sleep for so long that I just slept all day without wanting to... because I wanted to continue neglecting sleep.

Fuck.

Gave a college friend of mine a hug after heading home for the night and did a slight back rub. Later I learned that was what some people considered a “flirt hug” where it means that people usually do it if they are wanting to be in a relationship with someone. So now I may have given her the impression that I like her.

Fuck.

Woke up, swung my legs out of bed, and thumped the dog right in the head. He's fine but may decide to not try a new sleeping spot for a while.

My team leader going on paternity leave a few days earlier than expected. I'm stepping up as his stand-in while he's on leave (first time I've done it), but I'm not quite ready for all the reporting that he does, and the reports are due on Tuesday.

Well...fuck.

(Taking absolutely nothing away from my TL having his first child, either, just...I'm not ready to step up just yet. Another couple of days and I'd have been fine.)

I discovered a spider in my bedroom last night, but was too tired to capture it and kick it out, so I decided to do it today. Usually the spiders in my apartment stay put for days. But this morning it was gone ... probably lurking under my bed somewhere now. @_@

When I realised I had to give a pee sample after I had already been to the bathroom just before I went to the doctor for my physical!

(Off-site.)

Person A mentions soft offs and hard offs. That soft offs can be a little flexible, if you trust a partner, etc. I agree with this.
Person B, someone who I quit writing with because they slipped my BIGGEST HARDEST NO (it's panic-inducing for me) into the background of their character, and then became a stalkery, offensive brat when I quit writing with them because of this (to the point of them trying to convince me it was "no big deal" because "BACKGROUND DOESN'T MATTER IN THE RP UNTIL IT DOES" ?????), comes in all "HARD AGREE".

Fucking what..?

Finding out I was unsuccessful at a job application...while attending my mother-in-law's funeral service.

Banging my knee on a metal corner...

Yeah, that was fun

Imagine this.

Someone wants to visit your apartment on the week end. It's VERY inconvenient for you (cleaning help is during the week). You have a number of kids. You agree. Saturday 6 pm. They then change it to 5 pm, disturbing your plans and naps. THEN THEY FUCKING CANCEL. After you cleaned up after that number of kids and no cleaner.

A major upcoming event is actually, really, for real, happening. After three years, it's happening.

Fuck. But like, in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom