Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

The 2 dad's and their kids that decided to fish standing right on top of me when no one else was around anywhere else on the entire river. The kid of course cast directly over my line and caught a fish. (Not the kids fault but the dad's REALLY need to do fucking better teaching fishing etiquette to their kids. Really it's just common sense). I honestly had no words except.. fuck

Boo-boo week here apparently.
Twisted my other ankle- twice- and bruised both my arms, and my forearm has a bruise the length of my thumb.
Fuck.

Ordered a Hoodie online. It's too small. Now I will have to return it. This simple task is triggering my social anxiety a lot right now. Fuck. 😔👍

When you spend the day doing 4 loads of washing and preparing dinners for everyone, only for the wife to come home after being out for 26 hours and respond to your light-hearted greeting by biting your head off, and your kid (who's basically done nothing all day) thanks you for dinner by complaining about the mashed potatoes being lumpy.

Yeah...I'm pissed.

Can't find the dub or episodes for an anime Im watching

Screw you damn internet!!!!
Which anime i know a few websites?)

Wasps... I hate them.

Bees and wasps they are creatures of hell)

I got one
Few days ago Trying to get a free turkey and the register rings it up for free after ringing up several items as its 99 dollars and something cents but manager wont mark it for free unless you go over hundred dollars.

Last edited:
Having a 1v2 snowball fight with my dad and brother...only to feel my hands absolutely burning from frostbite. Happens everytime it snows and no, I'm not going to wear gloves, dammit! :mad:

Realizing my weekend is gonna be busier than my birthday
And that i may have that time of month at any point before the end of the weekend fuck

Second time in two weeks there wasn't a truck to unload and my work didn't inform me; made worse by my store manager not even knowing for sure until she looked it up.

Fuck my place of employment lol.

Including today, I have 5 working days until I finish up with my current employer.

So...I don't give a fuck. :)

Taking off my corset and feeling everything shift back into place.

Believe me, it was a good "fuck".

Back
Top Bottom