Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Singing a Tenacious D song... Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown). Need I say more? (<<Rhetorical question)

Lost an rp before it really started (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾ (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾ (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Work is 50% actual work and 50% instructing your coworkers how to do the most basic of tasks themselves.

Fuck.

Finishing up Week 1 of a new job...and get a phone call from the wife telling me that she (and the kid) have been in a car crash (they're okay, but the car...not so much).

Joy.

Knowing im behind on shows a little but trying to get caught up requires motivation

When you get home from work and, instead of spending a nice, lazy evening with family, you spend two hours of the night cleaning out the pantry because you've discovered an infestation of tiny moths (along with eggs and larvae) in there, and end up throwing out about a third of the pantry contents in the clean-out.

Fuck, fuck, and fuck some more.

Thankfully it's bin night.

Technically yesterday. Sliced my pinky up while taking the trash out. Let's just say that can of tomato sauce wasn't having none of that shit, finger's still bleeding and won't stop for a moment.

...Fuck.

One of the kids I nanny will not stop screaming/crying whenever she loses sight of me, meaning I have a semi-permanent two year old attached to my thigh near constantly-whining and asking me what I'm doing, who hits my dog when she comes too close to figure out why tf this tiny human keeps screeching, and I'm developing a migraine.

😭 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckuh

Calling the insurance company first thing in the fucking morning...and still spending 25 minutes on hold waiting to speak to a person about your claim.

Wanting another tattoo oh so badly, but it’s extremely expensive. 😩 Hmm… I think the gas bill can wait for a while, yeah? ;P

Back
Top Bottom