Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Waiting to get gas last minute like always. That constant battle of “should I get it when I go home from work or in the morning?”

I was planning to work on a project I need to do for my job, but instead I spent 4 hours watching YouTube videos. Home office, gnargh. Half a day wasted, and my boss is waiting .... I get distracted so easily. Fuck. >.<

Had to take a stupid amount of calls at work today, and I was still dealing with the aftermath of 2-3 of them when another came in. Then I quickly remembered I was actually at my office instead of working from home like normal 🤭

People claiming an obviously big house is small... Huh, are you going to pay a bigger one for people? Also learn to be happy. Some live in 60 squ meters with kids.

Remembered an old song I really liked and was going to post the video, but then saw it has a Joe Rogan cameo :sick:
There are audio versions?

Knowing valentines is coming soon, gonna eat chocolate and watch my favorite male characters
But there is work during the weekend so i dont get to relax much.

was waiting for the mailman all morning, when I decided to take a shower the doorbell rang and I rushed to answer the door. I stubbed my big toe and was in tears when I opened the door.

It disgusts me that some jobs will try to rip off women or manipulate them or intimidate them. You know the type. The guy started yelling and my mom had to yell back. Then he had my husband on the phone and he was groveling. DH didn't have to raise his voice or anything.

Council road works.

There are three main routes for me to get from home to work, one of which is fucked on a good day. I found out last night that the council has decided to close the other two routes for the next few weeks while they upgrade two major intersections at the same time, and the detours are small suburban streets that were never designed to carry major traffic flow.

We were packing with my mom. She found condoms. TG not opened… I said its a freebie from the pharmacy. I have no idea if that's a thing and if she believed me. I bought them because I wanted a hooker RP with my husband and of course we could never be bothered rofl. TGGGG itw as closed.

How my country is clueless whether a kid is gifted, needs help with school or both. Granted, I wouldn't want over diagnosis either, but how can one be that clueless? My kid (the one tested at 150)'s teacher is adorable, and our ex neighbour, almost like aunty or something, but she had NO CLUE how to deal with it and now we have a meeting at school with the director. I'm exhausted in advance and ready to play the "ok we're homeschooling" card since I doubt they can afford to lose pupils. HS is getting more and more difficult in France anyway, but just saying... I don't need anyone threatening me with repeating a grade if the kid doesn't change (I have memories of similar stuff for me and I never "changed").

A lady. Yes, a lady. Not a female canine by another name. No, I'm not furious at having to rearrange my schedule. Who. Me? Never.

caught a cold in the garden, going out in a nighty. I'm almost not bothered because it's such a luxury to have a garden big and secluded enough for this near Paris.

Today was a real bitch of a day. Around 3pm I started telling every work phone call to fuck off before I answered it and calmly helped the person. There were a lot of phone calls and a lot of fuck off wished of them.

Back
Top Bottom