Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

France election day horror as priest and nun stabbed in church by crazed knifeman shouting 'We have to kill Macron'

This reminds me of the attack on President Chirac decades ago

It's probably minor, well it is. I have NO ONE supporting me for my diet. I don't want to involve the kids or let them know too much. I have a crowd that generally considers dieting is either "being anorexic" or for people whose health is endangered. I know I have put on some. I feel it in my clothes. I went along on kid rollercoasters and I felt like I was barely fitting in (granted, not an adult rollercoaster). I see it on pics. My husband my mom. don't see, or don't care and "don't like" my diets. I try to explain it's more about where I might end up as an old lady than about NOW, and they kinda see, but still. I can't count on any irl support. Oh and I joined a group where some have MY WEIGHT as their goal weight. Which is cool but I don't feel taken seriously.

Still trying to adopt a cat. It basically needs to have access outside or they won't give you one (well, I might buy but would adopt as a first option=

Was about to go to sleep till i heard two of my shows got cancelled, pretty sure that its gonna get worse for the arrowverse….

Assembling my kid's new bed, and trying to screw the slats down to support the mattress...except the power drill was spinning too fast to really bite the screws properly, so half the time I was just burring edges.

In the end I said "fuck it" and did it by hand.

Waking up at 5am at the sound of garbage trucks doing their respectable job.
Too early.
Too loud.

lack of sleep. i have woken up and fallen back asleep about three times now. the sun es very warm. zzzz

More cat crap. Found a cat that doesn't need outside, but it seems they go as far as saying you can't have a garden. DOOMED.

Cheerleaders that are crowding the civic center entrance.

Gas prices.

the 4% inflation under Joe Dumbass. It's like the entire trump reign(1.2% a year) but in one year. Fucking democrat jackasses.

People who don't tip but expect you to drive 10 miles to fucking bumfuck. I'm not a fucking charity, and I loathe charity cases.

and, uh, cheerleaders.

I slept so many hours this past weekend. I'm still sleepy. Why...

lazy-cat.gif

More coffee...

You ever have a dumb fucking coworker receive a message from the manager about NOT doing something, and the coworker waits until you're nearly completed doing it to tell you they were told not to do it.

Fucking imbecile.

So...I almost got run over as I was crossing the highway near my work when I was going to my car and go home. The woman stopped to wind down the window and tell me that "...the light was red and I shouldn't be walking".

No, genius: the light was FLASHING red, which means I'm allowed to finish my crossing; and the big white GIVE WAY TO PEDS sign was still LIT, which means you have to give way to me, not try and run me over and complain when I call you on it.

So I kicked her car as she continued to drive. Fucking idiot.

I applied to a gym class. Now somehow it turned into "gym while sitting down and eating." I am sometimes the only one standing, except the coach. Sigh. I know we're French and all but... I didn't pay for this.

My friends wanna hang out after work on Friday and I wanna give every excuse except tell them that I do not wanna go for no reason other than wanting to stay home

OH YES!!!

The cats. They're basically scratching the door and not letting me go to the bathroom in peace. My kids don't... also BOTH cats managed to escape. No, we don't know how. Perhaps through a balcony, but it's supposedly cat proof. Or through the ground floor, meaning through a bedroom, then the secondary kitchen, laundry room, cellar, garage - which has a door. I don't get it. The vet said NO outside until mom has her booster and daughter has her vax. Mom is also an expensive cat and could be stolen. yay...

Back
Top Bottom