Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Seriously? Why do I read books that will trigger me? I mean, this time I didn't pre-check because someone told me it's about an officer and a girl bonding over a game during a war and I was like yes. Except it ends in murder suicide, with a child dying, the bff becoming a prostitute and the cousin getting mad. WHAT? NO.

starting yesterday i been feeling sluggish, i dont know why or how but would very much like it to go away.
Its really kicking my ass, making me not want to do anything

Weird ass dreams based on my high school experiences with some weird ass twists. What the fuck was that.

I was playing Digimon survive and one of the characters died causing me to scream a bunch of bad words including but not limited to fuck

Work. Coworkers who do nothing, flagrantly, while I have to push push push to produce...then getting saddled with their crap. Since that crap is MY crap now, any future stuff related to that crap is now MY responsibility also.

Soon...soooon...

Losing my charging block while phone is at 10% and having to walk two blocks to buy a new one..... At 8 fucking pm

When people lose weight and get super ultra anti any fat.
Had this with a doc I hadn't seen in two years. She became half of herself. Me? Nope. I saw her analyzing me for something to say and then she said I should get a breast reduction; OMG. I was SHOCKED. This is NOT happening, when I hate my looks those are one of the few things I like still.

the lack of Fridayness ^ >_>
…. woke up thinking it was and everything !
Now that sounds awful; going about your day thinking it’s a Friday only to find out that it’s not. I’m sorry! ;-;

I hit my fiancés parked car in the driveway when I was backing up to go to work… Ooopsie! 😅

Don't ask my kids if I'm pregnant. Also being sick from the heat is a thing. I literally told you that.

Tried to make some food without cleaning lid now im laying awake unsure if i gave myself sick

The fact that I was playing Extra Life mode on doom eternal, and had 9 lives when I finished the campaign, where I wanted to get an achievement, but I needed to finish the campaign with 10 lives.

Pain.

My cat getting me up at zero-extra-dark-thirty today. Don't get me wrong, I love her. But she needs to learn to sleep in a little!

Back
Top Bottom