Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

The fact that I was playing Extra Life mode on doom eternal, and had 9 lives when I finished the campaign, where I wanted to get an achievement, but I needed to finish the campaign with 10 lives.

Pain.

My cat getting me up at zero-extra-dark-thirty today. Don't get me wrong, I love her. But she needs to learn to sleep in a little!

My thighs are still sore from the gym and it’s been two days. Hoping to recover by tomorrow so I can go again. X_x

Discovering my Bank has sent my replacement credit/debit card to my old postal address and I've got 2 weeks before my current card expires, and having to go through all the BS of whether to simply get a new card (which then means trying to figure out what auto-payments I've got against it) or trying to get my original replacement card...all while I'm about to go on holiday away from home which dramatically reduces the amount of time I've got to try and get it all sorted out.

Removing my foot from under my pitty's head and standing up on a sleeping foot and picking a fight with the floor, only to lose.

I want to quit my job but nothing decent is out there for me at the moment. I’m tired of the constant miscommunication (no communication most times), nepotism, and having everything thrown at me only to be treated poorly. I know every job has its ups and downs but this is too much, alongside dealing with customers who are rude and entitled.

.. when I dropped the nail polish brush down on the table while painting my nails... like, it just slipped through my fingers all of a sudden, haha

About 200 different things, from waking up with a headache and my cat knocking over my coffee mug trying to drink some (yup she's a weird one, she eats vegetables too), to dropping a bowl of hot soup while carrying it from the kitchen to the sofa.

Fiancé has two weeks off and I won’t be joining him for any of it. 😩 Still have to work.

Clumsily tripped over my dog's water bowl this morning. Not only did I stub my toe, but I got the carpet soaked too.

Not one fucking red pepper in this Beijing beef; they should call this shit beef n' raw-ass onion.

When your trying to finish the work week strong so you can go away for few days but then someone in the family gets the stomach virus
Fuck, i better not get sick

Did my blood glucose test yesterday afternoon to check for gestational diabetes. Got a call this morning, said I failed it and now have to do the three hour version of the same test.

Fuck.

Back
Top Bottom