Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

All of us being constantly sick. We were a pretty healthy home before corona. Frenchies love antibios, we didn't use them often. Then the masks and gel, and now that it's back to normal (not complaining) we're like babies in a daycare making their immunity. I have a kid at home more than once a week. Sometimes my husband has to drive a sickie home so his work is impacted too.

Been having a constant headache all day.

Ordering some Christmas gifts then being told that they wouldn't arrive until AFTER Christmas. :mad:

Bluetooth/phone is no longer working in my car. Was hopefully it was a minor fix (resetting battery or something) but turns out it’s some electronic bullshit that will cost over $800 to fix. I use that feature religiously to play my music and GPS and now I can’t.

With my current field of work and everything, the one thing I learned is the new shit with more features/electronics involved is NOT better! Just means it’s a more expensive repair when/if it does break and it’ll break down faster than something that doesn’t have all the bells and whistles.

Shit sucks man I’m so upset. 😞 like legit sososo upset lol

Crying in the club rn

My job, lol. I'm in home office and the photos I have to prepare, so that they can be printed on T-Shirts and Coffee mugs and such, refuse to cooperate. And that makes me want to procrastinate, which leads to me being here and writing comments in forums instead of doing my job. Fuck.

I’m tired of this job I work at, but there’s nothing on indeed for me to submit that will have a survivable wage. I am just hoping and keeping a positive mindset that I’ll find something after the holidays. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

A fuck is a going after my books on Amazon and Goodreads. I checked his profile. he does this to most. His average is literally low. And there's nothing to do...

Getting hit by all my needs at once while trying to catch up on replies and messages I missed.
Like, no, I don't want to have to go eat and do a million tiny chores I got behind on while caring for my newborn baby! I want to chat and reply and have fun!

The choir started as a local religious choir. I'm the only one who attended every class, along with another woman. Now came this new woman. Unfortunately people don't stick around and she did. So we're three, plus leader. The two women are fighting over who hosts the choir class because somehow we stopped being a local choir and now have to drive 20+ mins to go to one of those women's house. I don't drive. Uber would be 30 euros (as a whole). I already pay 20 eu (!) per class because the leader "is a coach." The hosting woman doesn't pay. I feel quite annoyed that she (the coach) told me she can't drive me there anymore, when she lives like 10 minutes from me. I also don't understand why she bothers, as she could host in her apartment, or we could, gasp, sing at the parish as we did for long long months. Most people, btw, cannot afford 20 euros a class. I technically COULD do uber + 20 euros, but there is no way it is worth it, and even the coach said it's too much. So?

Getting a parking ticket... It was fucking stupid. Not on them, mind you. On -me-. I, am in fact, the fucking idiot. Had I driven no more than 100m (like 109 Yards?) further down the road, parking was legal... -And- the place I was going to? WAS ALSO 100M FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD! Fuck! I am, literally, the dumbest, most lazy piece of shit, I've ever had the displeasure of living with! And, great, I don't get a choice in the matter! -.-

Back
Top Bottom