Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Real life/French sources, including vet pushing for cats going outside, and English/online pushing for not

Trying to plan out day but the people planing event dont tell you what time specifically that you need to be there to get something you purchased ahead of time

My favorite small business pizza place serving generic pizza for the first time and worried if they sold out to new management and will suck now.

Singing, musical comedy or gym shouldn't be done SITTING DOWN. I was literally the only one standing including the coach. I gave up.

physical labor. wearing layers. in the summer. under the SUN. outside in general.

they told me viscose rayon is supposed to be very breathable. good for the summer, they said. but oh my god is that sweat on my back. a box fell when I tried to get it off the curb. moving that fucker back back onto the trolley made me want to stab things

and it's only morning of tuesday. actually just kill me now.

"Maman, the cabin flew away." Rofl. Hell. So you can get heatwave and hail over one day, and wind like that?? We TRULY are looking for it... I posted in town groups.

AlsoCOTTON FOR SUMMER

Not American but that's one thing I thought: it's not only him but others too.

So hot the car battery, the electronic lock and the olive tree are good for trash.

Last edited:
Been passing out lately when it comes to replying at night or watching a movie

Why is my sleep acting up

Had an injection appointment at 8:15 this morning, realized late last week I was late in calling in the medication. So I went to the pharmacy to pick up the syringe at 8 this morning, hoping and praying it'd be ready since it's a rarer medication that is not commonly stocked in most pharmacies. Sure as shit, it wasn't ready yet, but the upside? It'll be ready this afternoon. So I called up the office and let them know, and they rescheduled me to be seen at 1 to administer the shot (it's a kind that for [I assume] legal reasons I'm not allowed to self-administer, otherwise I would).

Fuck, but it'll be okay.

(ETA: I'm aware it was my own fault, I'm having a bit of a laugh at my own expense.)

It’s not Friday! 😭

Reading The End of Eddy and realizing how racist and homophobic France is (not that I'm entirely surprised).

Most XS and many XXL don't get bought, why not get more M L XL?
Also why not uniformize sizes? Why should I be a S, M, L, or XL?

Got an itemized bill from my insurance company. Luckily I wasn't responsible for a cent, but it was over 7 grand.

Just for medication.

Fuck.

Back
Top Bottom