Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Neighbour drilling before 9. Woke me up, and then I fell back asleep like at... 10.30 11?? and woke up around 1? Insane. I'm super jet lagged and for no good reason.

Found a whole shoe cabinet that I had forgotten. One pair I had been looking for like crazy. The others I don't care much for. WEIRD.

Woke up hungover and with dry mouth, shuffling to the kitchen to get some water and ice, nearly tripped on a cat, and barely managed to do a reflexive high-speed ballet-esque maneuver to avoid hurting myself or the cat.

Realized I'll never be able to go back to the more quaint days of secondary school, where even graduation seemed so far away together with any sort of responsibilities regarding my future. feelsbadman.jpg

Realizing I only have one more year of University left and then I'll have to end up being a 'true adult' and going out in society and working- last summer vacation too ;(

How many people do I have to drop today because they're making me extremely uncomfortable or they ignore my BIGGEST, hardest limit? Did I stutter?

Feeling like utter shit. I'm vaccinated. I hope it's not a corona. My symptoms come and go. The lab doesn't test on Sunday, nor vaxed people - you only have to land at the hospital t obe tested it seemed. I hate my life.

my friend, who just moved to LA unexpectedly, offering to sell me her presale ticket to the (sold out) concert we were gonna go to in October together so i could give it to another one of my friends…a week after i sold mine :’)

putting the wrong address on a background check 😗

Needed to resubmit an application because the webpage wouldn't take the correct email address--the only email address!

Once again, Apex Legends. Namely dropping into what I didn't know was a hot zone on King's Canyon. Must have been seven squads that dropped there.

Travel plans officially cancelled for this weekend. Let the sulking commence.

Apparently if my biggest no (which is personally and emotionally traumatic) is in a character's background, I should be okay with it, because character background doesn't affect the rp until it... affects the rp.

jackiechanwtf.bmp

Back
Top Bottom