Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Train tickets are sold up to 200 euros. People are fleeing red zones to escape the confinement. Plague or cholera we learned NOTHING

Got my new PC finally...but it won't connect to this shitty monitor without a new cable so I can't use it.

FINALLY joined a French server for role play. Except all the guys that contact me want no sex, fade to black or light romance. I want everything. Urgh.

Only got three hours of sleep.
Wanted to lie in more, but was told to come look at something and now I realize I need to clean house.

I'm trying to find students but dudes are googling/facebooking me and contacting me for "something else" (including some on other continents)... seriously?

A very very close friend of the family died. He was walking to work, never showed up. Still waiting on answers but... He was sort of the eccentric gay uncle for me and before the pandemic we were supposed to work together on a play, he was legit going to give me a part, something jo ones ever done before...

It was sudden.

But when I found out... "HOLY FUCK."

I'm very sorry for your loss Daleeria. "My condolences" really doesn't cut it when someone is grieving, but anyway, you have my sincere sympathies.

Hope your leg feels better Cantarella, get well soon!

Hmmm what made me say "FUCK" today... Ah, yes...

I woke up this morning and saw the mess my brother and I made when we were drunk last night. Bottles and cans were in places I wasn't expecting. It was like an easter egg hunt that we drunkenly/accidentally pulled on ourselves. Amusing in hindsight, but annoying at the time.

according to health ministry, 25% astra zeneca doses are "lost" (people not coming?). In the meantime it's only for those 55 and more and in many place 60 unofficially. This is KAFKAIAN.

Anyone who has ever had to load a wheelbarrow full of literal shit and then have it tip over knows that "fuck" is just the beginning of the tirade...

France has changed. Even "once upon a time" (15 years ago?) it was "the doctor is always right"
Then internet happened
We have vax who end off in the trash, and in the meantime we have many under 55 who would like to be LEGALLY ALLOWED to vax, and we have over 55 who can't find an appointment. Health ministry said "25%" of doses (Astra zeneca) are lost due to (???)
There is no non Astra place in my mother's town, and she doesn't drive. She also cannot get an appointment anywhere but those Astra places. Some countries are rumored to let only Pfizer in and she doesn't want to take the risk, but she is thinking maybe too bad, Astra. And yes in the mean time even some pfizer (under 10%) gets wasted.

0JAtq4f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom