Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

The dude who was supposed to drive me to work "is in quarantine due to being close to someone with the rona." Ok. So, I can use uber and pay a good part of what I'll make that day, lose 200 euros or use the subway full of people pushing onto others without a mask (possibly). Or I can go with him with both masks, opened window, me behind and hoping he isn't a sickie. I hate this. It's my first client in... almost a month.

Missed a step cooking dinner. I dropped several F bombs.

Well... I just woke up, went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I'm barefoot, my dining room is hardwood and my kitchen is tile, (theres also a little bit of a step from my living room up into my dining room) well. I place my left foot on the step which is the dining room flooring (my left knee has been fucked for a month now) and i damn near fall! So i let out a "FUCK!" as i grab the wall trying to stay upright and not doing the fucking splitz...

I didn't get to writing today as early as I've been the last week. Fuck distractions, I've got heartstrings to pull and smut to produce.

Having no water and the lines at HEB ;-;

Spent too much time playing Red Dead Redemption 2--it's addicting!--and not enough time writing today. I'll still get my reply out to my beloved partner today, but I'm fucking around too much on games. My time management skills are improving but I got a long way to go.

Woke up tired today, too tired to get any meaningful work done. Sent a couple juicy plotting posts to a couple god-tier partners but that's the extent of my abilities today. Mad about that shit. Red Dead Redemption 2 and South Park until I drop tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Fuck.

Being told that after spending a full 2 weeks out of town with the faint hope of getting off on Friday at lunch because I have a 3 and some change drive home, that we are working until 3 and there is FUCKING NOTHING I CAN DO TO STOP IT!
FUCK

Woke up from a benzo nap to pounding on my door.
Hubs forgot to set his alarm, late to work for his first Saturday shift.
Ugh!

Accidentally slept for 13 hours. Whoops!

Took medicine to help me sleep through the night.
Woke up less than two hours later with a bad case of the hiccups.

The result of the Dutch elections.

Fuck would be an understatement, the result is far worse. In one election The Netherlands arguably has the 'most right' Lower House of Parliament in the world.

Back
Top Bottom